Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable put on a pair of jeans and a lightweight sweater over her tank top. Before going to the Nox, Mable went to the grocery store. She purchased a marrow bone as a treat for Cain. Hopefully he was allowed to have them. Mable then went to Ale's office. She knocked on the door and waited patiently.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

At the sound of the knock, both Ale and Cain looked towards the door.

“Come in.” comes Ale’s voice.

She was currently seated behind her desk with various folders open in front of her. They appeared to be property listings. Cain was at his usual spot, beside her, but was now standing.

Tonight she wore an oversized off the shoulder sweater, her hair was red instead of the usual black.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hi. OMG love the hair." Mable grinned broadly. "Oh I brought a treat for Cain." Mable gave Ale the bone. Then she sat down.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her Beast reacts with anger as the weaker Beast enters the room. It would be so very easy to add a third jar to her collection.

An eyebrow was raised at the complete lack of formality.

She accepts the bone, looking it over before placing down beside Cain.

“Oh, thank you.” She says after the compliment. “So what can I do for you Priscus Wood?”

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you for seeing me on such short notice. I appreciate you are a busy person, your grace. First, I wanted to let you know the work people should be coming in by the end of the week to fix the meeting room, if that works for you. I was wondering if you wanted things fixed and replaced or if you would like some changes done to the room."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Folders were closed as she listened,

“End of the week?” she says, then nods, “That should work. Please provide the staff with the name of the work people and what time they’ll be here.” They needed to be careful with who they let down here.

“No changes need to be made. I actually like how neutral the décor in the rooms are. Maybe a little ways down the road I might change them up, but not right now.”

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Perfect. I will let the staff know."

Now for what was very hard for Mable, "The second reason for me being here. I realize I probably missed my opportunity, and I do understand if I did. But I wanted to discuss being the Keeper. I honestly misheard, due to my own frustration and temper which I am working on, and thought I would have to give up being Priscus to our clan. Anyway, I would like to put my name in for the position. I realize I acted rashly when I turned it down. But I see now it would be a way to help lessen the burden on you as well as use my newly found social nature to do some good." Mable looked down at her folded hands, "I am not great with trying to make my case. And I am sorry that I allowed my emotions to get away from me."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oh. She wanted to discuss Keeper. The position she turned down after insinuation that Ale thought less of her.

Sure.

“Misheard? I don’t believe your position as Priscus came up. But you wouldn’t be forced to give it up, encouraged, yes. But not forced.”

And yeah, the temper.

“You do realize that Keeper helps ensure the safety of the Elysia, working with the Sheriff. That means helping to enforce the Laws. The Laws that you broke that night. You acting rashly put Kindred in danger. Tell me, how are you working on that? Being Keeper means being able to handle difficult situations without losing your temper, being neutral if needed.” She says.

“Are you able to be neutral? There is a time and place for personal feelings, within the walls of Elysia is not the place. How will you respond when presented with the poacher in Court?”
    she wasn’t be judgmental. But these were important concerns, valid ones. “I’ve never seen you let your emotions get the better of you, what’s changed?”

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable smiled pleasantly, "Yes, I am able to be neutral. As for the poacher, Ella Green, I was a bit shocked to see her in court. But I feel I handled it well. As for my temper, it seems that when something is important to me personally is when I have a bit harder time with it. However, I am working more on that part of me. None of us are perfect. I try to learn from my mistakes."

"Yes, I do realize I would need to work with our Sheriff. I have met with her to work on improving on tactics etc."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

What had happened to cause the change in attitude, she wonders.

“You were willing to break the Laws by issuing the judgement of Final Death because something was important to you?” she asks. “You do realize that would have resulted in your own death. The right to Final Death does not rest within you and your feelings.” It was why if something happened, she’d be looking to Mable first. “And yes, we do all make mistakes.” She’d made enough of them herself.

“I have concerns.” Which shouldn’t come as a surprise. “When I brought this up, you were hell bent on becoming a Regent. And when I said no, you proceeded to insinuate how I viewed you. Made mention of how you don’t seek to collect titles, yet here you are. What has changed? How have you decided it’s acceptable for you to take on the role of Keeper? This isn’t personal, but I’m finding the complete change in attitude a little odd.”

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread