Ended
Watch

Springs in Training

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    A
    Abraham Norton

"Oh well, Ms. Momma Monkey, I say go for it. I trust your judgement with Titania, let's see where that leads" He says in a laidback manner. The Wisp surely could take a jab from time to time - or else she wouldn't be a Spring - but the situation should be monitored nonetheles. The last thing anybody wants is the largest Court divided.

The cultural recommendation is appreciated with a nod - yet another thing to add to his list. Abraham observes the magic Sonnie works, and the effect it has - she now appears rejuvenated, not to mention full healed from whatever bruises were inflicted.

"Hey, you interested in some food? All this excercise made me hungry. Your pick, my treat, what do you say?"

Seems to me like a good place for a wrap, unless you'd like to talk about something else?

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The monkey girl grinned and gave Abraham a bow, "I don't often hear people saying they trust my judgement, but thanks for the vote of confidence!"

At the mention of food, Sonnie hopped to her feet and went to her messenger bag. She dug out her phone and checked for something, scrolling through her social media feed. "I am always up for eating! I dunno, why. Maybe it's being part animal, but I got a big appetite these days. And good news, my favorite taco truck is not far from here! Shall we?"

I'm good to wrap. Thanks for the fun thread!
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.