Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable was extremely giddy once Rebecca had dropped off the supplies and lights. Before she could start to string up the lights, she had a few things to do first. She went into the house and pulled out her laptop from the top shelf of the book case. Sitting on the couch she went to Amazon first and purchased the bee keeping equipment she needed to get started along with a bee keeping for dummies book.

Next, she sent a text to the head of the agricultural department at the college down the street.

Mr. Henry-
    I have the equipment we discussed that was needed for the students. After Vacation they can start at anytime as long as the college has added the farm to the insurance policy per our agreement. I had a message from the inspector that he can come do the final ok for safety checks next week on Monday at 9am. Can you still be here for that inspection? If not, I can reschedule it.

I have staked out the space designated for the school to use. The portapotty and outdoor sink and hose system have all been recently placed and should suit the needs of the students. Thanks again for the work you are doing on your end.
    -Mable Wood, Urban Forestry Department

She didn’t have to wait long for a response.

Ms. Wood,
    Thank you for the use of the land and the equipment. I have the inspection on my calendar and will be there for it. I am sure the amenities will be just fine.
    -Mr. James Henry

Finally, she was able to put up the lights. She started with the barnyard decorating everything she could with the soft blue twinkling lights, at least they would be sparkling tomorrow evening after the sun did its job. She even managed to have enough to go partially down the driveway. Once she was done she got to putting away the rest of the new equipment while she hummed and sang to herself happily.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

closing this was still open

Closed Thread