(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She found herself sitting in her office, absently staring at the wall.

Davis was in torpor. Blackbird had lost her shit. Mable destroyed a meeting room.

And she had a Life Boon.

Not how one expects an evening to go. Not even close. And yet, here it was.

Rubbing her forehead, she sends a message to Twist, seeing if she had time for a quick talk.

The Judex needed to be brought up to speed. Davis was an Invictus despite how he acted. With a light hand, but a heavy dead heart, she places a hand on Cain’s head.

She was seated on the couch, dressed casually in black dress pants and a button-down black silk blouse. Which was her attempt at trying a new style.
    Twist deltadream
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Stray liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

There were few individuals who with a single message could get Twist to drop what she was doing (currently a pretty little brunette with a soft smile) in order to answer, and Alessandra was one.

Taking the few requisite moments to straighten her appearance, she replied quickly that she was on her way and then proceeded to make the statement true.

Arriving at Ale's office, Twist's outfit was simple. Lifting a hand, she knocked, waiting for the invitation before entering.

Noting Alessandra's position, she smoothly dropped into a deep curtsy toward her. Holding it for a moment, she straightened. "Your Highness," she greeted warmly. "You look quite striking this evening."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hearing the knock, her attention turns from absently staring off, to the door. Cain’s head moved as well, this was someone new. And while there was no tension from his master, he still watched the Daeva.

Smiling warmly, “Please, come in.” she says with a bow of her head. “Join me.” She gestures to the seating area. “Thank you. Trying new style options instead of my usual tank tops and jeans.” A smirk.

“How have you been?” felt like ages since they talked. More specifically since the incident in her office.

“I wish this was a more social call, because we really need to just sit and talk about anything other than the Domain.” Says the Savage with a soft smile. She really enjoyed the company of Twist. “But there has been a development with Alder Davis and I wanted to bring you up to speed.”

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nodded and moved to join Ale, glancing only briefly at Cain. She knew where he had come from and was glad to know that certain individuals had upheld their end of deals.

”You wear the look well,” she said truthfully.

Taking a seat, she took a moment to settle in before answering. ”I have been good. Little to complain about. And yourself?”

She nodded, understanding and agreeing with the statement.

And then the reason for the meeting came up.

At his name, Twist stilled, the only motion was the faint decompressing of her chest as a a low sigh was exhaled.

After a pause, she forced herself to ask, ”What has he done now?”

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a genuine smile, “Grazie. I’ve been trying to evolve it slowly overtime.” It was a long process.

A light shrug, “I certainly can’t really complain. There’s been a lot on my mind and lot of things I’m working though. Going over events over and over again, looking for a way things could have gone differently.” She get a brief far away look in her dark eyes. The Savage wasn’t the monster some believed her to be.

Smiling, “Anyways. Glad to hear you’ve been good. Are there any new shows coming to the theater? I’ve been meaning to steal an evening and take in a show. It’s been far too long.” Her theater did put on the best shows.

“Well, turns out there was an issue with some poachers. Priscus Wood and Harpy Simmons traced them to some building where the poachers had some Kine hostages. The female poacher was agreeable to releasing the Kine and taking the matter somewhere else, but seems Alder Davis had other ideas. He proceeded to shot the female poacher, in front of the Kine. She in turn shot him, which leads us to where he currently is. In the closet.”
    She knew Twist knew what closet. “Simmons and Wood called in backup, and the whole group of them brought back Davis’s body to me. I had them put him in the closet until it could be decided what was the best course of action. Personally, I think a nap will do him some good. But as he is an Alder with the Invicuts, I want to let you know what was going on and where he was. In case you had something you wanted done with him.” A shrug.

“The poacher situation is handled. She’s in the Domain currently, after offering me a Life Boon. Might as well get some use from her.” She had no secrets from the delicate Daeva, she admired the woman, and as such, would always be honest with her.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist merely nodded, understanding that some prefered to go slow with their wardrobe.

Twist tilted her head to consider Alessandra, a flicker of concern kindling in her eyes. "What sorts of events?" the concern coming through in the faintest hints of her voice. If it was events in Alessandra's personal life, Twist would be a patient listener. But if Alessandra was having doubts about her reign ... about her actions as Prince ...

A year of holding power was a long time for the mortals. For Kindred, it could be but a blink of an eye. Second thoughts would not be uncommon for a new Prince to have.

A look of regret passed across her face, "I am sorry but no. The most recent show has been most popular and we have decided to extend its run. Though if you are looking for a night out, I would be most happy to arrange a private show for you. Perhaps some of our conceptual work?"

As talk turned to business and the first words were poachers, Twist's eyes narrowed. Yet another instance of outsiders pushing in against their boundaries.

When Davis's actions in the matter came up, her eyes narrowed farther. She so badly wanted to say she was surprised.

Not trusting herself to respond right away, she closed her eyes and inhaled. A mortal gesture but habits were habits.

Exhaling slowly, she opened her eyes, her voice coming out calm and controlled. "I am most glad to hear that the matter was ultimately handled. That the only loss to Sacramento's domain was Alder Davis is something I will thank the Goddess for." And layers of thanks that would be indeed.

"I appreciate you informing me as Judex. There are a few matters that this leaves dangling but," and a thin cold smile formed, "I do not think any of them are pressing enough to warrant waking him. Unless you majesty requests it of me," he did owe her a major boon after all, "I see no reason to disturb his slumber."

10. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She knew was one of the few she could actually trust within the Domain.

“What happened in the office. It still irks me. And I believe it’s because the situation could have gone so much differently had they chosen different actions. I don’t like seeing Final Death, it’s a harsh reminder that we're not as immortal as we think.” A shake of her head, “I don’t want to become immune to the pain of watching another end, but I don’t want to dwell on it either. Trying to find that balance.” There was a fine line to balance with being in power.

Smiling, “Extending its run sounds like the perfect decision.” She complimented. “And I would love to take in the show! I’m afraid its been some time since my last time seeing a show, so it would be a treat! But I wouldn’t want to put you out by holding a private show, I’m fine coming during a regular show.” She didn’t want special treatment. “Conceptual work? Consider me intrigued.

Davis was never a pleasant topic of discussion.

“There may be some issues with the poacher being here until her debt is paid. Especially with how, passionate, Miss Wood was. So I’ll be keeping an eye on that.”
    Then a nod, “Each of the Kindred involved went above and beyond to make sure there was no breach. Deputy Blackbird seemed to take killing the Kine hard, but I commend her for protecting the First.” Shit happens.

“I agree with you. I see no reason to wake him at this time. Maybe some time in Torpor will be good for him.”
    Maybe. “And I wouldn’t ask that of you.” She says honestly. “That’s a personal choice, not one I would make someone do.”

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A small tension in Twist's shoulders eased. The office. That was an understandable event to still be thinking upon. But only to a certain degree.

"It was a shame," Twist voiced slowly, "I too wished that another outcome could have come of the evening. But I do not believe you are thinking about the wrong things as a result of what happened. If there is anything I can do..." The offer was honestly given, but Twist knew that working mind puzzles was far from her knowledge base.

Twist chuckled and waved away the concern. "It would be my pleasure as well as my performer's to show off for you. The next time you have a free evening, please let me know" she insisted.

An eyebrow raised, "Not that I doubt her passion but why is it directed toward the poacher? Merely for the poaching?" Twist could understand being upset at the infringement but for it to be a concern enough for Ale to bring it up was unexpected.

"She is showing herself to be a strong addition to Sacramento," Twist murmured in regards to Blackbird, a hint of pride coloring her voice at her clan mates achievement.

As Ale finalized the decision regarding Davis, Twist merely bowed her head. The Prince had spoken.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a nod, “Thank you. I’ve ended Danses before, but under different circumstances.” Usually for survival. But in a way, that night was for survival as well. “I’ve just never seen someone commit so fully to such a ridiculous path.” A shrug. “Least things seem calm now.” Maybe the execution helped with that?

A genuine smile, “I will happily make room in my schedule, and hope you'll be able to join me. I keep saying I need to take more time to enjoy the nightlife of the city. The whole too much work thing.” It was time to get out more.

“She holds the girl responsible for the events that night. And while she isn’t wrong in placing the blame, Miss Green, the poacher, was willing to make things right, or accept her own death. It sounds like it was a stressful night for all involved, but Miss Wood is going to have to learn to control her anger in Elysia. She’s been banished to the Barrens for a bit to hopefully reflect on it. But with Miss Green residing here until she pays her debt, I don’t want to have another episode with Miss Wood. I think we can both agree with brandishing weapons twice in Elysia will not end well.” She didn’t want to see Mable fall from grace. While she was her Priscus, she would not tolerate it again. “I just want to make sure you’re in the loop of everything.”

Another smile and nod, “She is, I’m looking forward to working with her more. Seems your Family is setting the bar high for the rest.” She compliments.

With Davis not being brought up, Ale was content to let the matter be.

“Oh! I got the most pleasant surprise. There is a new Shadow in the Domain, Priscus Vitale, and she’s Italian. I was quite shocked when she was able to speak to me in our native tongue. I’ve talked with her and she’s enjoyable company, quite intelligent, worth talking to if you get the chance.”

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nodded. She too was much more familiar with deadly results of her actions when they occured during a more ... conventional combat situation. A wry smile tilted at her lips for a minute, a point in which it seemed they differed. She had seen ridiculous paths. Neonates and Elders ignoring warnings to their pain. It wasn't often, she could count the number on one hand but it had happened.

"Yes. Hopefully it stays that way." Twist was pleased to see the smile on Ale's face. She truly was a beautiful woman and Twist couldn't help but appreciate the image she presented. "I would love to join you at that time."

Twist blinked, taken by surprise, at the news that the anger Mable had felt was so strong that she had actually drawn a punishment for it. Smoothing her features quickly she nodded, "I appreciate the informtation." She considered pointing out that she would keep an eye on the two should a situation arise but realized that with the recent growth of the city, they actually had a Reeve with functioning deputies. Watching would fall to them. Only after something had happened and gone wrong ... well, that was when her abilities would be more suitably at hand for Ale to use.

The smile that bloomed across Twist's face was far from humble, her eyes sparkling with fierce pride at Ale's words. "May we continue to do so for the domain," she murmured. Though it sounded less like a prayer than a promise.

"I met her! At the last court - I had no idea," Twist exclaimed, her voice colored with excitement at the news. "It was toward the end of the evening so we had little time past pleasant introductions, but I will definitely remember that."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread