(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A simple nod, “Hopefully, but, if not, we’ll deal with it then.” Plain and simple. “Sounds like it will be a wonderful night! This gives me an excuse to try and find a new dress.” She had been considering wearing them more. Considering.

“I don’t expect Miss Wood to act out again, but, best everyone be aware of the possibility of a situation.” She didn’t want there to be a situation, but there was little to do unless one happened. She just hoped Mable wasn’t stupid enough to cause one. The Savages leniency only went so far.

She had a feeling they would continue to do so. The Daeva Clan had taken the reigns on standing out and being efficient at aiding the Domain. Though she did hope the rest of the Clans would take note and step up as well.

Nodding with a wide smile, “We had a meeting in my office, and had the whole conversation in Italian. I have to admit, it was great. Turns out she’s a nurse, and is eager to help the Domain any way she can. I think you’ll find her quite fun to talk to. I’m curious to see what place she carves out for herself in the Domain. She is young, by our standards, but I don’t think it will hinder her.” She seemed to have a good head on her shoulders.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist grinned, not at all sorry to hear about a possibility of Alessandra in a dress. But until the night came, there was little more to say.

"Of course. I believe you are correct though. It seems odd to hear of her acting thusly in the first place. A repeat performance would give cause for concern."

A faint note of surprise appeared, "A nurse? That is ... different. I will admit to definitely being curious. And thankfully I have not gotten to the point where age comes with judgement."

Hopefully she would never. But never was a long and entirely possible time.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life

+1
    SL
    PRE

She nods, “Of all the people I would expect to lose their cool like that, she was never one of them.” Maybe she didn’t know Mable as well as she thought.

“Different, and surprising. I haven’t come across many who keep their jobs after being Embraced. But, she sounds really passionate about it. Even talking with me about charities. I’ve been looking at getting involved in less, illegal, aspects of the city.”
    She was pretty sure she had the criminal side of things on lock down.

“For someone her age, she’s got a good head on her shoulders."

Smirking, “So what does age come with?”

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nods, a look of concern on her face.

Twist chuckled, "That sounds like a smart move." Twist pauses, considering her words and then holds up her hands in apology. "Not that your prior actions were not smart of course. But expanding your interests can only be good."

"Good. Such individuals can only help our domain."

At the question, Twist gives Alessandra a knowing smile, her dark eyes sparkling. She didn't move but it was like a switch had been turned and suddenly the atmosphere around the Daeva changed, it charged.

"Molte molte buone cose" she practically purred.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life

+1
    SL
    PRE

She had to laugh, “You’re always encouraged to speak your mind, I always welcome your thoughts and opinions. Someone has to tell me when I'm being stupid.” She looked up to the Deava in many ways. “I learned through my father about having a ligament business on the side. His business of choice was wine, and I think mine will be charities and properties.” She often wondered is that wine company was still operating. Maybe it’d be worth looking into. “Though I think I’ll have to find someone to be the face of any charity work. I’m too recognizable now from my other work.” True enough. “I’m also hoping some of those other interests will benefit the Invictus as well.” Expand their influence as well.

It was a smile that was very becoming on the Archon.

An eyebrow raises in amusement,

Veramente? Forse potresti condividerne qualcuno con me.” She asks innocently enough.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Those are good choices for such," Twist added. Ale was smart, she had faith that if she looked into the property business, she would make it work.

Twist pondered that for a moment. She actually wasn't sure if Ale had a ghoul. She had Cain now, but either she had never made a serious note of it or Ale did not have one of the two legged style. "Having such an individual can help in many ways," Twist knew that she herself would not be where she was if she did not have Kalos by her side.

A pleased smile flashed briefly, "But of course." She would never complain to hear of her Invictus gathering more.

Twist's responding smile and tone was the opposite of the 'innocence' in Ale's question. Leaning forward, one hand opening up in offering or invitation toward the sultry woman, "Sarebbe il mio piacere..."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “I’ve been putting a lot of thought into it lately. But it’s finding someone that not only catches my eye, but is someone I can trust. And that isn’t easy.” Maybe before, before she became Prince.

Building up the Invictus was a priority for her. Now that her criminal empire was as large as it was, it was time to focus elsewhere. And increasing the Invictus only served to better the Domain. A win win.

Well, this was unexpected. But not unwelcome.

A tattooed hand reaches out to the deadly hand being offered. The touch gentle.

No words were needed as the Savage looks to the Daeva.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nods, "It is understandable that you would want to take your time."

Ale's look was rewarded with a smile that promised everything, fingers curling about Ale's in the first step toward fulfilling.

And... fade to black and end scene

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life

+1
    SL
    PRE

Great scene!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2