Ended
Watch
11 - 13
DISPLAYED
(1812) Max, Sasha and Doe

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    S
    Sasha

Sasha nodded, most of the Freehold was courteous, well they were now. There was a brief period of time that could have really done some damage at one point. "I can explain that another time if you'd like. Probably not tonight though." She didn't want to bring a dower mood to this evening.

"There is not a current Freehold comments, but we are working on it. I think there may be something with the tunnels, but we're trying to pin down a few things."

With mentioning rare things, the Fairest wondered if it was like an antique dealer. "Well, that's good to hear. I always like to make sure people have something in line to make ends meet. If not, I like to help them out if I can." Although, Lydia was a very unique situation that she still didn't know what to do about.

There was something about this man, perhaps it was his demeanor or mysteriousness. Or he had manners much like the combination of Harvey and Mr. Bates. She wanted to continue talking with him for the remainder of the evening, but, there was much more to do. "Mr. Pierce, let's set up a time to meet later this week. Since there is a longer break at the Studio for me, afternoons or evenings work if they would for you."

M
    Maxwell J. Pierce

Maxwell chuckled at Doe's suggestion, adjusting his tie as he glanced at the shy Sun Banisher. "So long as there is a buyer on the other end, then perhaps they may have something to offer to the market," he replied, returning his attention to the Queen and giving her an 'ah' and a nod with respect to the other Chatelaine. "That's very kind, ma'am. I suspect my fortunes will be doing quite well shortly," quipped Maxwell. After all... the Wyrd provided to those who honored their vows.

He produced a blank card with a telephone number on it. "I'm happy to come by at your convenience. Just give me a call. Ask for Mr. Kent at extension two-two-six and they'll route you through."

An answering service, bouncing off a couple of burners that would lead to his phone.

"I'll leave you to it, Your Majesty. Sun Banisher, thank you."

Maxwell returns to the main thread.

J
    John Doe

Watching Mr. Pierce leaving, John commented to Sasha, "Have to give him credit, he's got class. I'm a smidge jealous of that." He turned his attention to Circe's antics. "Is there anything I can do for you before we continue on with the night?"

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.