Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-12-24 10:09:37 Mable Wood rolls 3 to man2+2-1=3 (10 Again) 3, 5, 3 failure

K
    Krieg

6 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-12-24 12:17:32 Krieg rolls 6 to Wits + Empathy (10 Again) 8, 4, 2, 2, 10, 10, 5, 10, 10, 8 6 successes

C
    Cross

Mable wasn't a deceiver.

And Krieg understood people.

Even when they were lying to themselves. Even when they were trying to rewrite things in their minds to be more consistent with their character as they understood it.

It was when Mable spoke about how things went down with the female poacher and the cop. How she 'warned' them about the gun. How she 'had it out'.

The Priscus's motives weren't pure or altruistic. Krieg knew the truth in his gut. Mable was trying to obfuscate throwing that Kindred under the bus to the cops. And then she said the shooting started.

Exceptional success processed. Play on!

K
    Krieg

The Hierophant's years of experience told him something wasn't quite right. His instincts did not lie to him this time. "Mable," he spoke, "I know there's more to it than that. You can trust me."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable very quietly said, "It's all my fault. The police deaths are all my fault. I was trying to warn the police but I also wanted the poacher gone. I wanted them to kill her. She had caused so many issues already. She was a manipulative piece of shit. I should have finished her off at the apartment building. But both at the apartment and at the shooting all I wanted was to protect people, my people and she was .... And I failed miserably. Davis is in torpor, police are dead, the innocent hostages are dead. I should have killed her myself."

Mable put down the kitten and walked away towards the door. "If you are done with questioning me, I need to go."

K
    Krieg

As Mable chose to make her exit, Krieg sighed, and shook his head. "Do as thou wilt. Just be careful." His hand retrieved the Lesser Keys of Solomon, and the Haunt went back to reading.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable just leaves and disappears into the night.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Thanks for the interrogation good scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread