Ended
Watch

Sparring Match

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    K
    Krieg

Krieg sat on a chair, awaiting Atticus James on the patio. The night was cool enough that it warranted a jacket. Being the two of them were undead, temperature didn't matter all that much.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable came outside and sat down next to Krieg. "Hi. I just spoke to Atticus. Mind if I have a quick word with him before you guys try pounding the crap out of each other?"

K
    Krieg

The Nosferatu nodded, "Go for it." He saw nothing wrong with Mable having conversation with a Clanmate.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thanks. I won't be long. I don't want to hone in on your sparring time. But I plan to watch. I need to study different techniques." She grinned.

A
    Atticus James

It didn't take long for the jeep turn down the bumpy road, the headlights are cloudy and yellowish from the old lenses. The top of the jeep has what looks to be a huge round duffle bag strapped to it. The lights flip off and in it pulls to a stop. Out he steps, cigarette between his teeth. He wore a simple white tee shirt and a pair of blue jeans. He steps up onto the side of the vehicle and pulls the heavy sack off the top of the rig. Then, he makes his way around the back of the vehicle, opens the hatch and pulls more stuff out.

"Hey," he says to Krieg and Mable.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable knows that Atticus knows where the dirt for the cigarette is so she didn't bother to point it out. But she watched with curiosity as he took the stuff out of the jeep. "Hi, Atticus. Good to see you." She stands up, "Need any help?"

A
    Atticus James

"If you want to grab that tub, that would be fine," Atticus said nodding his head to the one tub in the back. He had the bag over his shoulder.

"You wanted to talk to me?" Atticus didn't have much to say, he figured this was about their previous conversation but didn't want to presume too much.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable grabs the tub, "Ya. Why do you want to be whip? And I don't need the crap to help me. What is your real reason because we both know that the job of priscus isn't to much for me to handle."

K
    Krieg

Krieg will wait patiently while Clan business is conducted. He is reading a book.

A
    Atticus James

Atticus didn't want to have this conversation here, on her territory, with Krieg standing there, but she asked...

Alright, you asked for it,

"I should be whip because some kindred are idiots. Just like some people are idiots, and someone needs to deal with them. That is what a whip does. If the Priscus cannot deal with them in one way, the whip deals with them the other. Like the Daeva Priscus and Whip should have done more of with Davis. Because of their handling of that situation, the Daeva look weak. Like elders disconnected from reality."

Atticus paused for a moment before saying,

"Priscus Wood, you are good at being the good cop, I will be your bad cop. It's not about you not about you not being able to handle the job of Priscus, it's about me doing the dirty work so you don't have too."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.