Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

So a stake out? Again. "Couple minutes. Laptop and Internet are all I'd need," she shrugs. "Unless ya want me ta wash out the disguise first. I AM taking out these fanculo contacts though," she reaches for her eyes then pulls her hands back, "they itch."

Circe looks to Titania, "Ya cool with goin' in solo and havin' us bein' yer backup? Or should I try ta switch ta another disguise? Or we could try dolling up Rhodes," Circe jerks her thumb towards the sole male of their trio.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"I-I believe it's an establishment of ill-repute, my Lady. No respectable maiden would ever dare to cross those nefarious premises unaccompanied", surely the Summer Queen was jesting, to suggest she would visit that place and alone... she shuddered.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Well, we can't be having that, can we? A lady wandering alone into a hive of scum and villainy..." Rhodes says with a smile. "If you are worried about going in alone, we can go with you. I'm sure I can spin a good cover story fast enough. Saying you found us, lost and confused. Knowing a place, you brought your new friends somewhere safe.... I can work out the kinks. Circe," he looks to the Summer Queen, "You'd want to make sure you have... protection... when you visit a boy's place for the first time, wouldn't you?" He smirks roguishly.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Riiight, nefarious," Circe snorted as she was well aware and familiar with such places. Nor did she have an issue with entry alone. She giggles at Rhodes' question, "Why my good sir, a propa ladie always has protection. I could get more," she smiles widely then starts blinking.

Circe growls, "Fuck these contacts. Ya want ta try disguise Rhodes?" She eyes him up and down, "My place won't help ya. Ya and Johnny have too different frames," she sings out, "unless ya wanna be a transvestite."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

A cheeky grin spread across her face, as she pictured the Autumn King wearing one of Circe's suits with matching heels to boot.
    "Not that his Majesty wouldn't look dapper", she giggled, "it's the King that wears the crown and not the other way around"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Rhodes nods. "No, not quite my size, is he?" Rhodes says with a smile. "And I'll leave that kind of disguise to Doctor Frankenfurter, thanks," he quips.

"Of course, I could always change back into my suit and head in. I can be very, very believable. Feel like stooping to bring on my arm?" he asks Titania.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

7. Likes Origins liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Of course, of course. Your wish is my command", she said playfully. "Should we plan something ahead, just in case?".
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

The elf nods at Titania's question, "That'd be a good idea," Circe nods, "Some plan ta get us all in ta keep an eye on things or a way ta signal fer help."

Then she turns to Rhodes with a tone that begged for a question mark above her head, "Doctor Frank who? Is that, uh, one of the club's doctors?" The Summer Queen thought she would have noticed a cross-dresser among their ranks. Unless he was very feminine.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

They needed a plan, something that wouldn't arouse suspicion and edged on the side of caution. "Ehm, what if...", she sprung up, stopping midsentence.
    "We need to look less... consequential", she paused, "I've read somewhere that those establishments are sometimes loosely affiliated with gentlemen's clubs, trade groups that's it. Hmm, what was the correct term again? Ah, yes. Outlaw motorcycle clubs! We could dress the part!".

One would hope Rhodes and Circe had enough common sense to not pay any heed to this kind of BAD advice.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

That idea
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-12-25 22:19:30 Circe rolls 6 to Wits + Comp (10 Again) 8, 1, 7, 8, 3, 9 3 successes

Circe gave Titania a flat look, "Me in skin tight leather. As a way ta NOT draw attention," the elf turned to Rhodes, "And those rowdy types? Done business with 'em I have. They hate each other with fakers as a second," Circe looks back at Titania, "No."

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread