Watch

In a Rush to Meet the Queen

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    A
    Atticus James

Yes, I know she is the prince, but the song's name is Meet the Queen

The Elysium was empty, which totally worked for Atticus. Some people would get all dressed up to meet a monarch, Atticus is dressed, well, like Atticus. He wiped his hands on his jeans, just to make sure that he didn't have any grease or anything on them, before holding his hand up to the door. He's about to knock, then stops, turns around and walks away. He paced for a moment or two before getting up his nerve. He walked to the door, held up his fist to knock... then stopped, took his left hand, put it over his right hand, and forced it to knock.

Coward.

A Little Barbarian Overlords

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The center of the room contained a desk that was a rich dark mahogany. It was large enough for her to work on multiple things, but not too large to overshadow her.

The butterflies were placed here and there, bringing her a sense of calm.

On the desk was the standard items on it, papers, small lamp, a computer. There was also a tall glass dome. Beside the glass dome was another one, this one held the same brightly colored butterflies, but had a darker, sinister twist to it. There was a skull in this one, with the butterflies placed artfully around it. Another skull with butterflies on it was placed on a shelf behind her.

There wasn’t really art on the walls. But there were shadow boxes placed around the room with various colors of pinned butterflies. Some blue, some green and some a mixture.

Playing softly from speakers placed around the room was Beethoven.

On one of the shelves sat two vases, no flowers in them, but they were filled with an ashy substance.

Two chairs sat in front of the desk, nothing too fancy, but comfortable, and a seating area was set in one of the corners. Which had two chairs and a couch around a coffee table. There were lamps on that offered a soft and comfortable glow, nothing too bright. It was in the seating area that the Prince sat.

Beside the Savage sat a rather large Rottweiler, and the Prince herself was looking at a folder. Her clothes were far more casual than what she wore in Court, a black tank top with black jeans. The only color was the red that was now her hair.

Behind her, hanging on her chair was a holster with two large .357's secured. The top drawer of the desk was open slightly and contained a few stakes. No more ruining office furniture for her.

The knock got her attention, and Cains, as his eyes, and hers look towards the door.

“Come in.” says the Italian.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

A
    Atticus James

Atticus opened the door and stepped inside. "Classy." He thought aloud as he scoped out the office and then felt like an asshole, which he was. Then he did his best to not obviously scope out the crazy attractive Prince of the domain, who probably had a professional way to keep his balls preserved even after he was ash. Oh and then there is the big freaking dog, "Hello Boy." Atticus's graveled tones proceeded him before shifted his gaze to her majesty "Good Evening your Highness, Could I steal a few minutes of your time?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her Beast took notice first, a weaker Beast stepping into its lair. It reminded her of how easy it was to ash someone in here before.

Shoving it aside, she looks and smiles, the intense voice catching her attention.

“His name is Cain.” She replies, placing a hand on his head to assure him they were ok. She knew full well he was tracking the other Savage. Eager and ready to move in a matter of seconds.

“Of course,” she gestures to the chairs, “Please, have a seat. What’s on your mind?” asks the Italian. Hoping this wasn’t about someone fucking up.

A
    Atticus James

Atticus almost turn and ran, booked it as quickly as he walked in, but he didn't. He is Ordo Dracul, he is a Supplicant of Terror, he does not flee for any reason, ever. "Hello, Cain," Atticus him a good nod.

"Thank you, Your Highness,"
    Atticus said and took a seat, "Let me apologize in advance for any social errors I may make. I'm not up to speed on the Invictus. I know a few things, enough to keep me from seeing the sun, but not much else."

Here we go, let's see how quickly that gun gets shoved down my throat, "Prince Antinori, I am hoping you can point me to the right path. I am looking for a fight ring. Someplace me and my friends can get in a fight without needing to be licensed, dealing with medicals and such."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The smile returns, “I actually enjoy talking one on one with everyone. Gives me a chance to get to know you, and you a chance to get to know me.” It could be lonely at the top.

She listens with amusement, “There are only a few social things I really care about. Don’t use the term, My, when addressing me and we’ll get along fine. So don’t worry, I’m not as hell bent on the etiquette as some are.” She preferred to be more laid back if possible.

An eyebrow raised at the question. “A fight ring? Not something I’ve been asked about before.” She replies with a chuckle. “It’s no big secret that I have dealings in the criminal aspects of the city.” She never hid that. “I haven’t really looked into that before, but I’m sure a few calls could get me the location of one or more.” One didn’t get to her status without having some pull. “But I am curious about your desire for one. I’ve always used my warehouses for sparring with other Kindred.”

A
    Atticus James

Atticus laughed, "I've been warned about the My thing, must have come up recently."

Speaking of My... My Warehouse
    S...

Back to business, "Yeah, I come to you with this, because of the buzz is you have hooks into the underbelly." Atticus knew that question would be asked, "It's only partially for me. It's mostly related to my work. Some of the people I work with need a healthy outlet for their aggression. They will box, they roll jiu-jitsu or Judo, the training helps, but some want to go further. And some can't. Medicals and the scrutiny that comes with it." Atticus explained. "I like a good scrap, but in this case, it's as much for me as them."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling, “It has.” But there was humor in her voice.

She looked amused to hear about the buzz. “Is that so? Hmm, good to know.” And she had more than her hooks into it, she owned it pretty much.

“Sounds reasonable to me.” Maybe she needed an outlet? Or she could save it for someone breaking the Laws. It was a toss-up. “Well, with my connections, I should be able to find one. But not, it might be something worth investing it. Given the interest of the guys you work with.” And she had to wonder if it was something that would be a worthwhile investment?

“Is this like a nightly thing? Or something more like once a week or longer? I’m just curious, I’ve never been to one, and was wondering how it worked.” Especially if she was going to be placing calls. And who would she call? She was thinking of various contacts she had.

“So do you participate as well?”

A
    Atticus James

"A nightly thing?" Atticus said, "Naw, not normally, attracts too much attention since it's illegal. It ain't really the fighting that the cops care about, It's the gambling and what happens if someone gets seriously hurt," he explained as he thought back to fight rings in Alaska and other ports of call.

"I'm not much with the actual business behind it, so I can't say for certain, but how it looks to me is that normally it's run by a gang or a crew of some kind. They keep things civilized, or at least as much as it can be."

A pallored look crosses the man's face, and his already intense voice carried a weight of sadness, "I don't fight for sport anymore," Atticus then remembered back to the most recent fights he had, What was that if not for sport...

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Illegal was good. She liked illegal.

“Ah yes, the state likes to get their cut. Leave them out and they get all upset.” In some ways, she understood, but it was still annoying.

If he wasn’t much into the business behind it, she could be. She had been looking for a venture to get into. Expand a bit so to speak.

“Hmm, come to think of it, I remember some of my guys talking about a place that used to be around. I think it’s gone now, but they spoke highly of it. So if there is one, they’ll know.”
    She didn’t know what her guys did in their free time. “I’m actually curious as to how profitable something like that can be.” She had the connections, she had the crew.

Catching the sadness, she didn’t push. Somethings were better left alone.

Picking up a cell phone, it appeared to be a cheap throw away phone, she typed out a quick message. Tossing it on the desk,

“Lets see what my guy has.” She could have called, but this was quicker.

“How are you settling in?”

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.