Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable smiled, "Thank you. I would appreciate knowing about any issues from my clan."

"The repairs? Oh, I have no worries about affording them as long as the Prince doesn't want gold plated furniture. I was going to get my windmill set up this month but that can wait another month." And if Mable could get down to Davis's haven, she would have even enough for her windmill. "I get paid pretty well playing with trees."

"Should we unload the truck? I am quite excited."

R
    Rebecca Simmons

It would seem Mable did not take the bait, but that was fine. Rebecca smiled and said, "I imagine she has no interest in gold plated furniture, so that's good. I'm glad you'll be able to have the room repaired."

Then focus was given to the truck. "Yes we should. Where would you like it unloaded. Either I can move the truck or you can. I wouldn't want to accidentally damage anything."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable looks at the truck. "I think it is fine where it is. We can just unload it and I will pull a tarp over the stuff until I speak to the person who will be working with the students here." Mable would have to call them tomorrow and see when they could start.

"I know you do some ah, medication compounds. Do you ever do anything with medical marijuana? I was just thinking I have fields here and I can get the green houses back up and running if you wanted to grow some here."

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca smiled and offered Mable a nod. "Very well." She then went over to the truck and opened it. Inside, all neatly stacked and secured were the supplies Mable had requested. "As you'll see Mable, we have all the items you asked for: A garden tractor with a front-end loader as well as a cart to attach to the tractor, an assortment of shovels, hoes, and rakes, a gas-powered tiller, several wheelbarrows, a scythe, and a 100 Solar powered 72’ strand of blue lights. Please take a look and make sure everything is to your liking." The deal may have been struck, but the transaction was not complete. Not until the goods were formally accepted.

Then Mable brought up the subject of marijuana. "I have not, though I have heard under the right circumstances it can be quite profitable. Though it's not because I have anything against marijuana, but more because I don't have much experience with chemical botany. Now with that in mind I would actually be interested in expanding into that field since you seem interested. I could handle coordination with the right state agencies if you were to handle the cultivation of the plant." While normally Rebecca would be hesitant to enter into a business relationship with another Kindred, she knew that should this venture not pane out that it would have no affect on her other work. Not to mention that the work would be legal. What did she have to lose?

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable stared in the back of the truck. "Oh, These look wonderful. It will make it so much easier for the students to do their work. Thank you." The she saw the lights and gave a squeal of delight. "The lights are perfect. Those are going up tonight."

"Well, I have the perfect field for growing the plants and can start the seedlings in the greenhouse. All I need are some seeds. My suggestion is getting several varieties so they they can be cross pollinated. Oh that reminds me I need to look into beekeeping supplies. I heard I can get started for under $500.00 and the bees would be a great agricultural addition to the farm."

Mable starts to unload the truck stacking things in neat piles. The lights she sets near the porch.

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca smiled wide. "I'm so glad everything is to your liking." There was a strange warmth to Mable, like there was almost still life within her, though of course Rebecca's Catalyst reminded her that was not the case. "Do you need any help putting the lights up?" she asked.

"I'll look into getting the proper licenses and establishing a shell company so we can sell as an authorized distributor. Once I get that all in place the plants should be easy enough to procure." Even for someone so experienced with controlled substances, marijuana was something entirely new to her. She would have to spend some time researching. She might even look into establishing a dispensary to cut out the middle man completely.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Wonderful. I will get the bees established while you get the licences. Oh What about edibles. I hear they are wildly popular. Maybe a commercial kitchen can be acquired for that?" Mable's mind was already racing to the outreach they could do with the marketing and sales of the marijuana products.

"You don't need to help with the lights. You already have done so much."

R
    Rebecca Simmons

"Hmm. I imagine that my lab would suffice for the moment in regards to edibles, though there is certainly specific appliances I'd want to get. But I like the way you think. I think we could be quite successful with this proposed venture."

Rebecca smiled at Mable's words. "I'm glad we were able to come to this agreement. I hope the equipment is everything you hoped for."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh the equipment is perfect. Thank you!!"

Mable was already thinking about where to put the bees. "Well, I guess I can tell the school we are ready to start prepping fields and working on the composting."

Should we end here?

R
    Rebecca Simmons

"You're quite welcome Mable. I hope I can help you more in the future."

I'm fine ending here. Sorry this dragged on over the holidays.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread