Beverely stirs next to Jordan and turns over, her arm loosely thrown over his chest, she mutters something sleepily and keeps her eyes shut, a wide and content smile plastered over her face.

Jordan wasn't an especially light sleeper, but Bev's movements brought him to bleary consciousness. He didn't move, though. In his hazy twilight state, he took a breath and enjoyed the warmth the woman next to him. He didn't quite make out what she had said, but he wondered if she was any nearer to awake than he was.

Beverely slowly opens her eyes and studies his face, trying to determine if he's awake yet. She snuggles down against him and kisses his shoulder lightly before resting her head on it and closing her eyes again.

A sound deep in the back of Jordan's throat...almost a purr...could be heard as the young scholar opened his eyes to slits. Then he said quietly: "Are we awake?"

"Mm..?" Beverely murmers quietly, stroking his cheek gently, her head still on her shoulder. "I'm getting there.. not in any hurry though.. how are we this morning?"

"I'm not sure. I'll let you know when I'm back in my body. Someone sent me into transcendent bliss."

She laughs happily, kissing him gently. "Always so good with the compliements, I could tell you I don't deserve to be where I am now, but you'd just deny that, and very convicingly."

"Since you know, I won't bother. What would you say to English muffin and tea?"

Beverely smiles at him and nods, her eyes half closed and a teasing tone in her voice. "You're offering to get them for me? It'd mean I can stay here, nice and warm."

Jordan groaned his way out of bed, and reached for the cotton kimono that he used as a robe.
"Breakfast in bed, coming up. It is the least I could do."

He slipped feet into slippers and made his way to the kitchen.

Beverely pulls the warm covers around herself, delighting in the senesation, her thoughts replaying themselves as she considered the situation. It was the first time she'd felt truly happy since arriving in the city and she was going to enjoy it to the hilt. Jordan seemed to identify with her feelings and that served to make them even closer, ad he was one of the best souls she'd ever met, someone she could truly confide in. With a blissful sigh she closed her eyes and relaxed, listening to him moving around.

As Jordan bustled, he counted a blessing or two. Beverly was without doubt one of the best listeners he had ever met. He could tell her practically anything he felt and would get a helpmate, not a adversary. She was also a thoughtful and enthusiastic lover. Just like Mary Poppins, he chuckled. Practically perfect in every way.

Well, it didn't take long. The lightly toasted English muffins had butter filling troughs and valleys in its surface. The tea was jasmine, known in the Orient for welcoming travelers and visitors. Creamer and sugarer in place. He loaded everything on a lacquered tray decorated with cattails and went back to the bedroom.

"Announcing a tray of goodies."

Beverely's eyes widen and she sits up, eying the most generous spread. "I think I love you, oh that looks wonderful.. She slides to the side of the bed to allow him to sit down if he likes, wrapping a cover around herself to keep warm and studying the tray. "Enough for two I hope?" She smiles at him, her face a picture of delight.

"You bet." he replied smiling, lines crinkling at the edges of his eyes. "That's blueberry jam...help yourself." He poured tea after extending the tray's legs and setting it across Beverly's lap.

Beverely takes a sip of tea and then savours a muffin, thickly spread with jam, her eyes half close as she savours the offerings before her and she regularly makes sure to offer Jordan something as well.

"Thank you most kindly." Jordan said as he wiped some of the rivulets of butter from his chin. "And not just for the muffin and tea."

Beverely smiles at him, setting her cup of tea down on its saucer. "I've enjoyed every moment of my time with you Jordan, and you've made me feel very happy here. As long as you stay here, I'm very happy to be near you, but.."

She smiles ruefully, leaning towards the bedside table whilst taking care not to upset the tray, and retrieves her watch, looking at it. "I need to be getting ready to go and get to my office in time for my first appointment." She turns back to him, kissing his cheek. "Thank you for the dinner, and the company, and everything else." Her eyes sparkle with delight.

Jordan took the tray and stood. "Thank you, Beverely. I won't vanish away quite yet, I promise. Bathroom is yours. Off you get, now." He chuckled and went back to the kitchen with the tray.

Beverly chuckles and slides out of the bed, quickly making her way to the bathroom on bare feet and slipping inside. After a warm and awakening shower she returns to the bedroom and dresses, making sure she's presentable. Witht hat done she heads to the door, but not before stopping next to Jordan and kissing him. "I'll see you later, take care and enjoy your day."