Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily leans against the wall under the yellowing lights of Makerith Motors in her battered overalls, once an electric blue but now muddied with various oils and fluids. Her bare feet enjoy the cool of the concrete floor as she drinks her beer.

It was time to start the pack working together. Properly. They'd tracked down the leaflets and knew they needed to track a group down.... but right now they barely knew one another.

Glad I dug out this old thing. This is easier than relying on phones. Plus, it's always fun to appear like a cryptic shaman... the Ithauer chuckles to herself.

She draws a chalk circle on the ground, and picks up the knife she uses for rituals - First Tongue runes gouged into it's blade - and slices across her palm, deeply, squeezing the blood into the centre of the circle.

Onetwothreefour...five...six...

She counted the dribbling red liquid into circle.

eighteen...nineteen....

Another drink of beer.

thirty-two... Thirty-three.

Quickly she wraps some gauze around her hand, and speaks gentle into the pulsing blood.

"Hector - I'm calling you all up. Thought we should do some bonding. Work as a Pack. Meet at my garage, Makerith Motors, on the East side of our territory. Emily."

The blood ripples and grows, taking the form of a shadowy crow, which then takes flight.

Emily undoes the bandages, slices the hand again, squeezes the 33 drops of blood, and begins talking.

"Patrick - I'm calling you all up...."

This is an open scene for all wolves! For those of you that don't know how Scarlet Messenger works, each wolf will get a crow show up and relay the message to them, inviting them to Emily's to try and get to know each other better and work as a pack.

Yumyumcrow Hector Kelreth Chris Laurent Stray Felix Grey MrGrieves Patrick Church Ruach Matt Joule
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt shows up at the garage wearing a black tee shirt and black denim jeans and black athletic shoes, really big ones. "Nice place." he says, looking around. "Next time, maybe text me." he says, looking kind of irritated, but not really more than his normal look.

4. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector appears at the door as if he had simply materialised from the air.

Mercifully perhaps, the Hawaiian shirt is gone and the homeless man is dressed suitably for the weather. Exactly how and, indeed, where, he obtained the fur lined hat more associated with Northern climes is a mystery.

"I felt your summons..."

Hector spoke in a slouch. He did not quite cut the Alpha figure on this occasion.

"Matt," he nodded toward the angry giant.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

6. Likes Xadun, Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thanks! And don't be scared of the birds, Matt. Between you and Felix and Hector, phones are actually pretty unreliable since you all spend a lot of time padding around on all fours," Emily says with a shrug. "Plus, how can I be a cryptic shaman if I can't send magic birds to summon and confuse my pack-mates?" She grins broadly, and offers a bottle. "Beer?"

Emily finishes washing the blood away from floor with the hose as Hector appears. "Hey chief!" she waves. "Just kinda figured we should get the new guys a little more settled, and, well... Maybe do a little spirit teaching while I'm at it. Help folks learn a little more about our duty, maybe."

The Ithaeur perches on the metallic blue hood of the Mustang and swigs her beer. "You getting all settled in Matt? I remember you said you weren;t fully sure what you were gonna do."

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt scoffs, "Scared, right." he says. "You think you're funny, but you're really not. Mostly." he admits.

He accepts the beer with a grunt. It's empty and crushed almost in the same motion. Nonethess, it seems to mellow the angry giant a little.

"Yeah. Settling into a place, getting a job was easy. I figured it would be. The harder part is settling into a bipedal herdling, but I'm better with that too. I mean, I can blend. And I guess I made peace sort of with, you know, Stuff. I'm not just pretending to be a man, now. That's better." he smiles at Emily, briefly, then scowls, seemingly more out of habit than intent.

"Hey, do you have a web site for your garage? Like a database with your customers, that sends 'em reminder texts or tracks their services? Do you want one?" he asks, baring his teeth in a genuine smile, like he's ready to go to war.

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

"Hey." Matt grunts respectfully to Hector, acknowledging his superiority.

Sorry for the double post out of turn; no way Matt wouldn't acknowledge Alpha.

F
    Felix Grey

Once more the rumble of Felix's old pick-up announced his arrival before he's even seen. Rumbling like some loud, gentle beast down the asphalt trails of Sacramento.

The cream colored workhouse, its white grillguard glinting with the rust of age parks in the shop's driveway. After a moment it turns off and Felix gets out. He's shirtless at first, but rummages through his cab for some moments before grabbing a ratty old brown t-shirt, stained with motor oil and grime. Now clothed, the dirty Meninna enters, but not before grabbing a large bottle of J&B Scotch Whisky. He'd give a nod to the assembled People, offering Hector a verbal grunt of acknowledgement as he cracked open his booze.

Taking a swig, Felix's mouth would grimace only lightly before offering the group a thin smirk.

"Afternoon," he offered as his freehand moved to scratch his chin absently.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Ithaeur stares at the Rahu with a bemused look. "First, I'm hi-larious. And that's good. I mean, we're not herd, but we came from them and we need this side as much as the other." She slides off the hood and throws the empty can over in an open trash can, mostly full of bottles and crushed cans. "I'd not thought about that. It sounds like a good idea though. Is that something you can do? You never really struck me as a computing type. But if you get me rolling I could probabaly figure things out."

She turns as the older man sidles in. "Felix! Hey!" she gives the Irakka an upwards nod. "If you want to burn some energy, I bet Felix here will put you through your paces. But not here, okay? I got a lot of investment in this place."

Emily slinks back over to the '67 Mustang and stretches out on the Hood. "Chris might not make it since he's running late, and Church's bird came back silent, so he might be around... I just figured I might, y'know, do my job, and maybe impart a little spirit smarts for y'all. I mean, it's a shame, it really would help Chris, but, whatever." She scratches the back of her neck idly. "So, what do you think? little bonding time, maybe learn a thing or two... depends what you wanna know as to if I can tell you." She smiles.

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt smiles, "Computers are my tools. Yeah. I mean first you should actually check out your Google and Yelp. They set those up whether you want one or not, and people review you on them."

When Emily offers to share some knowledge, Matt is quiet for a moment and then says. "Okay, since your asking. I don't know shit about the Spirit World. Like the basics. Like how to see it or get into it."

P
    Patrick Church

Damn, that was a long ass walk. He still hadn't found a place to stay within the territory, so Patrick had to leg it. He'd almost missed the Red Bird altogether, he was so absorbed in his work. Even though he'd hurried he was the last to arrive...again. He really didn't want to make a habit of that.
    While Emily prepared to "impart," Church walked past Felix's truck, taking a moment to look it over, musing to himself -
    "Huh. Not what I'd pictured."
    He caught the familiar scents on the air that rushed out when Felix had opened the door. Seemed to him the gang was all here, except...Well, he didn't quite catch the whole sentence, but it sounded like Emily had mentioned someone else.
    Another Wolf? Who did this pack think they were? A fucking super-group? A Greek wedding?
    He quietly pushed the door open, knocking twice on the inside when he entered, in an attempt to avoid interrupting. He was wearing what looked like a fairly new (if a bit snug) flannel and a clean pair of jeans, For some reason, he still insisted on the ratty blazer; For the pockets, maybe?
    He sets a beat-up mil spec duffel bag on the floor and offers a wave to the group. When a pause in the conversation arrives, he apologizes, saying:
    "Sorry I'm late. Still getting used to the city. It's a lot bigger than-"
    He trailed off for a second, noticing Hector's hat. His eyes were fixed on it, like he was trying to work out a math problem.
    ​"- I'm accustomed...to."

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last