May 2007 Location Unknown

Elanah stands in the shadow of a building. It is night. The moon and stars are obscured by the lights from the city. She is in an Alleyway, on the phone. Those who speak Arabic, Hebrew and English would be able to here her. But only if they understood all three.

Elanah spoke intertwining the three languages. She was speaking half a sentence in one and rotating to the other freely.

"No we discussed this, I am done" a pause She listens to the voice on the other end of the phone

"I told you when I turned my paperwork that I was done." Another pause Her face shows reprimand.

"I did what needed to be done. After New York I was to be released." She takes the phone down from her ear in frustration. Then moving the phone back to her ear.

"Yes I am here." A pause "No I will not be involved in any more."

The voice on the phone says something, Elanah replies, "I am going home"

Another voice on the phone says something else. "Fine, one more and then I am done. Send me the file."

The voice says something.

Elanah hangs up the phone and drops it in a puddle. She crushes it under her boot and walks out of the ally. She blends into a crowd of people as Big Ben chimes in the background.