(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The center of the room contained a desk that was a rich dark mahogany. It was large enough for her to work on multiple things, but not too large to overshadow her.

The butterflies were placed here and there, bringing her a sense of calm.

On the desk was the standard items on it, papers, small lamp, a computer. There was also a tall glass dome. Beside the glass dome was another one, this one held the same brightly colored butterflies, but had a darker, sinister twist to it. There was a skull in this one, with the butterflies placed artfully around it. Another skull with butterflies on it was placed on a shelf behind her.

There wasn’t really art on the walls. But there were shadow boxes placed around the room with various colors of pinned butterflies. Some blue, some green and some a mixture.

Maybe not something you would expect from the Savage, nor would many expect or know that she pinned them herself. Next to cleaning her guns, it relaxed her.

Playing softly from speakers placed around the room was Beethoven.

On one of the shelves sat two vases, no flowers in them, but they were filled with an ashy substance.

Two chairs sat in front of the desk, nothing too fancy, but comfortable, and a seating area was set in one of the corners. Which had two chairs and a couch around a coffee table. There were lamps on that offered a soft and comfortable glow, nothing too bright. It was in the seating area that the Prince sat.

Beside the Savage laid a rather large Rottweiler, and the Prince herself was looking at a folder. Her clothes were more casual, a brown sheer top paired with black leather pants. Behind her, hanging on her chair was a holster with two large guns secured. The top drawer of the desk was open slightly and contained a few stakes. No more ruining office furniture for her.

The office door was open.
    Melissa Elettra Vitale
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

E
    Elettra Vitale

Before visiting the Prince, Elettra prepared herself in order to remain calm in front of such a strong beast. She didn’t ever have much interaction with the Prince of her last domain so she really didn’t know what to expect here.

Elettra was hoping she wasn’t supposed to be dressed up for a visit with the Prince at her office. She wanted to be more like herself, comfortable and laid back. Instead of like in court where dressier attire is appropriate. Elettra went with her standard black leather boots that go mid-calf and has silver buckles up and down them. She also had a nice dark pair of skinny jeans, a fitted Slayer t-shirt, and a black leather jacket that hugged her frame just right.

As Elettra walks to the office door she takes one more deep breath to help center herself. She bows respectfully once the Prince notices her and says “Buonasera, principessa Ale, sperochetustia bene”

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was the weak Beast she noticed first as her own stirred in anger. There was a whisper from it in her ear to rend the flesh from the woman. Add another vase of ashes to her collection.

But that’d be rude, the girl was new to Domain. So instead, there was a smile and a motion for her to enter and sit.

Cain noticed, and sat up, his ears perked and dark eyes watching Elettra. Her movements were tracked by his eyes, from his stance, he was clearly ready to move in an instant.

“Good evening to you as well! I’m glad you were able to make some time to stop by.” She’ll wait for the Shadow to sit. The folder was closed and set on the coffee table.

The Savaged moved a hand to rest on Cain’s head, hoping he’d settle. “Oh, I can’t complain, but I’d much rather be out then here.” A chuckle and wink. “And you? How are you settling in?”

OOC about Italian

E
    Elettra Vitale

Being so focused on the Prince, Elettra didn’t even notice the huge Rottweiler sitting next to beautiful Raven haired Prince. Wondering if she should walk slowly to the dog to let him sniff her hand she looks around the office a bit, then decides to just have a seat in one of the chairs in front of the desk. If the dog would like to come up and get to her he could. She didn’t want to risk provoking him.

“Thank you for having me it is an honor to be able to take a moment of your time. I can definitely relate to preferring to being out and about than being cooped up in an office.” As the conversation picks up Elettra starts to be a bit more at ease. There was a kindness within Prince Ale that she wasn’t expecting to see at all but, at the same time she does know there is a beast inside the Prince waiting to be let out if needed.

“I am settling in quite nicely so far. Starting over is so hard, I have never had to do it before and wasn’t expecting it to be so hard to create friendships. But, I am sure that will change as I get more involved within the domain. Which I am looking forward to doing so.” There is sincerity in her voice, she truly wants it to work here, it's a beautiful city and packing up and starting over again just seems too daunting.

OOC about Italian

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The dog doesn’t move, but he doesn’t take his eyes off her either.

Rubbing his head, “Cain, rest.” Says the Savage in a gentle voice. Probably the most gentle anyone would ever hear from her. Dark eyes look from the Shadow, to Ale, back to Elettra before lowering himself back to the floor. But his eyes remained locked.

“I enjoy talking with everyone, especially new faces. It’s hard to form a relationship with people if I keep myself locked away.” And it just wasn’t her. “I don’t think Savages were meant to be locked away.” She says with a laugh, “But I’ve been making an effort to go out more, like I used to.” Before the whole Prince thing.

“Oh, so this is your first Domain outside where you’re from?” she was used to Kindred being on their third or fourth. There was a nod, “Friendships do come in time.” Or as close as they came to friendships. “And I think you’ll find everyone is pretty approachable. Though if you’re looking to help, then you should take some time to talk with Sheriff Moretti.” While it was nice not having to worry about security, it still sucked to be on the outside.

“So, tell me more about yourself." she asks with a smile.

E
    Elettra Vitale

As the dog laid back down Elettra became even more at ease and relaxed a bit more. It always amazes her how well dogs obey their master. “What a gorgeous boy Cain is and so obedient too” Elettra observed out loud.

“It’s very refreshing having a Prince that is more approachable.” Prince Ale seems so much different than the Prince of her previous domain. “Yes, the few vampires I have met so far have been very welcoming and helpful. Thank you for letting me know who to talk about being more helpful. I will be sure to talk to Sheriff Moretti at the next court.

“There isn’t a whole lot to share about myself. I am a pretty simple person.” While Elettra doesn’t mind answering questions about herself, she finds it difficult to come up with things on her own to share. “As I had mentioned before I am from New Jersey. I was born and raised there. I became a nurse at a local E.R. While working there late one night I was attacked by a regular who is a drug abuser. I was stabbed in the stomach many times. I was sure I was going to die but at the last possible moment my friend who was also a nurse came into the closet I was in. The next day I woke up and learned how she saved me by making me her childer. It’s been 2 years since then and I know there is still much for me to learn especially with being in a new domain now. I have a job at one of the E.R.’s here.” Not really know what else there was to say she asks “Is there anything, in particular, you’d like to know?”

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a smile and nod, “He is. I only recently acquired him, so we’re still getting acquainted. His obedience is for a few reasons, he’s what’s known as a Hell Hound. Like a Ghoul, he’s fed my blood. So he’s not only obedient, but fiercely protective.” Though he had yet to be tested.

“It’s been my experience that people respond better to someone they can approach and talk to. Plus, I’m not someone happy just sitting behind a desk and not being out there with everyone. You can expect to see me out defending the Domain with you guys.” Oh yeah, she wanted to get her claws dirty. “Sheriff Moretti has been great at getting others together to help go after the threats as they appear. Her reports are quite detailed and she’s been very successful.” It was good to know what everyone she met had been welcoming.

A simple person? Even the simplest person had stories to share. No one was as simple as they claimed. She wasn’t expecting to hear of her Embrace, most kept that to themselves.

And young she was.

“That’s a wonderful job.” More honest then hers. “Always admired those in the medical field, it’s commendable work.” She wonders what she might have become if she didn’t follow in her fathers’ footsteps. “Have you always been interested in the medical field?” some kids seemed to have it all figured out.

“Do you have any hobbies or any interests outside of your job and Kindred affairs? I’ve been learning it’s bad to be all work and no play.”

E
    Elettra Vitale

Hmmm...a Prince that doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty that is commendable and respectable. Elettra always found it people under your lead respond better when they know the leader is willing to do the same things they ask of their subordinates. “I look forward to the day we can fight for our domain together. And anything you or Sheriff Moretti needs of me I am willing to be of service.”

“Yes, funny enough even as a human I was always a bit fascinated with blood and how the human body worked. I also wanted to really help people and impact their lives. So, becoming a nurse always seemed like the right fit since they are the ones that spend most of the time with the patients. I truly do love it.” Plus the connections that Elettra can make while on the job can come in handy at times.

“I don’t have many hobbies. I do enjoy a good book and music. They help clear my mind and forget about things. I like going to local taprooms to people watch and enjoy the atmosphere. I see you’re a lepidopterist. Do you pin them down and put them in the shadow boxes yourself? They are quite the collection!" Elettra isn't the best conversationalist. She's really trying to work on that. She's always been such an awkward person.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was hard to get out and help defend when you had a competent Sheriff.

“Maybe someday.” She says with a smile. “Sheriff Moretti keeps things handled pretty damn well, so there is little need for me most of the time.” She says with a laugh, “Unless it’s my connections, those seem to have come in handy quite a few times.” She wasn’t the queen of crime for nothing. “Are you a fighter?” she didn’t look like a fighter, but Ale had made that mistake once. And she’d never do it again.

There was a nod, “Enjoying your work is always important. And I’m glad you were able to find work here doing the same thing. It’s quite a busy field from what I understand.” She never had a head for helping others in that way. “Ever think of expanding on your schooling? Moving up the ladder so to speak.” Not like they didn’t have the time

“People watching is a blast, I enjoy it whenever I can. But between my work here, and my work outside Domain politics, I hardly get free time.” It sucked, but she was determined to make more free time.

“What type of music? I’m more a classical girl myself.”

She looks to the butterflies and smiles, “Not many know the name.” impressive. “And yes, I pin them myself. The shadow boxes have been a recent addition. It’s quite the process to get them pinned, but I find it relaxes me and helps calm my mind. I have quite a few more, I just didn’t want to overwhelm the room with them.” A soft smile. “Is it a hobby you have knowledge of?” she hadn’t heard anyone use the correct term. “Cleaning my guns is soothing as well, but this gives me a visual display of my work.”

E
    Elettra Vitale

“Unfortunately I am not much of a fighter as of yet. However, it is something I wouldn’t mind getting better at but more towards weaponry than hand to hand fighting.” Elettra hopes to someday be able to hold her own.

“Expanding my education is now definitely a possibility. Previously I thought that life was way too short to spend THAT much time in school and training. But, now that isn’t really a good excuse not to continue on. Maybe after I get settled down here for a bit I will look into it more.” The thought of going back is very appealing to Elettra and as she grew in her career she could make that many more contacts and allies

“That’s a shame that you’re not able to have more time to do the things that you really enjoy doing, but I suppose that goes with the territory of being Prince.” Elettra couldn’t even imagine the kind of stress and pressure the Prince is under and realized how lucky she is to have more of a flexible career.

“I am an alternative, rock, & metal type girl. Don’t get me wrong, I can appreciate classical music. But there’s nothing like turning up my music and just losing myself while screaming along to the words.” Elettra probably has saved so much money in therapy bills by doing just that.

With a giggle, Elettra answers “No I don’t have a lot of knowledge in it at all. I just happen to know the name because I know a good amount of random facts like that. Although, I know it must take a lot of patience to be able to do all of that without accidentally tearing one of their wings. You must have a really steady hand.”

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread