Ended
Watch

Just a Carson Nugget Night

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    A
    Atticus James

As Atticus pulled into the parking lot he looked to his Giant companion, "Should we discuss how we want to play this? Or do we just want to let him decided how things will go?" Atticus asked as he tossed his 3rd cigarette of the trip out the window.

"My major concern, more then Davis being Davis, is how to handle it if we run into any of the Carson City kindred."

K
    Krieg

"Our objective is to leave with Mable," he replied coldly. "Davis is optional." Only the Goddess could know what was truly going through the Daeva's head. "We get Mable's attention. Get her to leave with us, and get the hell out of here. If we run into the locals, we leave him behind."

He fired off a quick text to Mable.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable was done with the bat mobile and they had started to head towards the tables when she stopped to read her phone and text a few times.

"John, it appears that I am needed back at the farm. Krieg has come over here to pick me up. Apparently I had shut off my message alerts when he tried to reach me earlier." She looked at him and placed her hand on his arm. "Do you want to head back now also? or did you want to go on in and gamble a bit more? Either way, I need to leave like now."

J
    John Davis

Hearing that Krieg had left Sacramento to come all the way to Carson City to pick Mable up when Mable had initially drove to Carson City, sounded suspicious.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-12-08 23:51:17 John Davis rolls 5 to Resist Suspicion (Resolve + Composure) (10 Again) 1, 7, 4, 4, 6 failure

It's a trap. They have come for me. Krieg is working with Lina, who is working for the Prince, who is working for the Archon. And Mable is one of them. This whole thing was a lure to get me alone, away from my tunnels, away from my boat, to make me disappear without a trace. Or worse, to set me up, leave me stranded in another Domain, unacknowledged, hungry, risking the traditions and bringing about my final death.

"Uh, you go ahead Mable dear. I think Lady Luck is with me tonight. I might even see about setting up a temporary place to stay here for future entertainments. You... you run along with Krieg and tend to the farm... I'll be fine."

First chance... get away from her and hide.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"John, don't stay too long. The domain needs you." She leaned over and kissed his cheek before turning to leave.

J
    Colonel John Jefferson Davis
    Striking Looks
    (Rakish)
    Manipulation
    (Finesse)
    Allies
    (Unions)
    Barfly
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Alder John Jefferson Davis Lord Pursuivant

Striking Looks 2 (Rakish)
    Manipulation 4 (Finesse)
    Fame 1 (Entertainment)
    Kasterborous
    Adam Exlibrist
    John Davis Scenes

Mable, Atticus, and Krieg leave Davis behind in Carson city. His fate his and his alone to face.

Ending the scene due to the future of Davis being in question.

7. Likes Psychangel liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread