(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

With a nod, Ale will walk back towards her office. With the door already open, she steps to the side to allow Mable to enter.

Not much has changed in the office. The butterflies were still in places, the two jars filled with gray ash were in their place. There was no music right now.

But one that thing was different, was a dog. And not a small dog either, this was a very large Rottweiler. Curled up on a nice dog bed beside the desk. It raises its head and stands, its dark, intelligent eyes locked on Mable.

Ale enters behind Mable and closes the door, and moves to the seating area, inviting Mable to follow. As does the dog, it moves to stand beside Ale, between her and Mable, still watching the Priscus.

"Please, have a seat. Busy Court tonight, quite a few new faces." and she will sit, a hand resting on Cain's head. "What's on your mind?"
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable sees the dog as she enters, "I see you have a new companion." Mable then takes a seat where Ale indicated.

"He or she? is beautiful." She then looks to Ale. "Yes, we have many new faces and new Gangrels which pleases me greatly." Mable looks at the butterflies then back to Ale. "First, as you noticed we had a little issue with Mr. Davis tonight. I have cleared up the matters and he has given a minor boon to Mr. James and Mr. Nap for his behavior in court."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Glancing down with fondness, she nods, “Yes, this is Cain.” Her hand remaining on his head. Like her guns, there was comfort there.

“He.” She replies with a smile and nod. Male rottweilers were larger than females, which is why she went with a male.

“A new Gangrel? I should make time to met them, always nice to have more family in the Domain.” They had been a very small Clan for far too long. “Will there be a family meeting anytime soon?”

Then came the name, Davis. There was a frown, “I had noticed, and I’m glad you were able to clear the matter up.” She would have demanded more than a minor boon personally. “Though his disruptions and ill manners need to stop.” He was dancing on her last nerve, and it wasn’t going to take much to force her hand. “But if everyone involved is satisfied, then so am I.” to a certain point though.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Cain, nice to meet you." Mable addressed the dog.

"I agree, his manners need to be adjusted, greatly. I am mostly satisfied with the results. I will be speaking to him further at a later date."

"Yes, I will be having a meeting very soon. Which brings me to my next point... well request. I would like to secure a regency where our Clan can have a proper meeting space. Specifically, I would like South Sacramento. It borders the communal area. I feel now that we have a few new gangrel we can ask for their assistance in keeping another area of the domain safe." Mable sat straight in her seat with her hand folded neatly in her lap watching Ale. It was a big ask, she was unsure how the Prince really saw her. She knew they didn't see eye to eye on many things but hopefully she did see worth is what Mable brought to the domain and to the clan. She sat quietly, prepared to answer questions and whatever else she needed to do.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was little to no reaction from Cain. He simply watches her.

“Speaking with him further, you think you can fix the mess that is Davis?” she wasn’t making fun of Mable, just curious. “There is going to come a night where his hours of words and offers of Boons won’t save him.” It was how it was.

So she wanted a Regency? Ale couldn’t blame her there.

“Recency? Hmm.” She leans back in her seat, watching Mable. “So you want a Regency to secure a proper meeting space for our Clan? You do realize as Priscus, you have Tenancy and there for can secure whatever type of space you needed?” why did they need a dedicated space? Did any other Clan have that? “Your Heirophant has a Regency and can there for give you Tenancy there, allowing you another space to secure this meeting area you desire. So I’m curious, why have those two options not been a viable option?”

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Davis, Mable shakes her head at the thought of him, "I honestly don't think I can fix him. But I can't help but keep trying. He has been mostly kind to me and has had my back in several situations. It is in my nature to find the worth and value in others and try to nurture that part of them in hopes they will grow like the trees I tend to." Mable makes a small gesture with her hand as if to stop the flow of words she fears will follow her own statement, "I know that probably makes no sense to most of our kind. And I realize many don't and won't understand, I just want people to know that is who I am and what I believe and to accept me for it."

"Yes, I can grant tenancy, it isn't just for the meeting space because I have many spaces for meetings. It is more to help the gangrel to feel a connection to the domain beyond words of loyalty. I would like them to feel like they have a place to protect, to call theirs, to set down roots. It would give the others in the clan a sense of place and value. I am not sure if I am expressing myself clearly. Sorry. I am not good with words like so many others in the domain. And I am sure it is difficult for you to see because the whole domain is yours. All I want is a chance." Mable paused, on those words they covered so many things for her.

"I want a chance to prove my worth. I see being a Regent as making sure a section of the domain is protected. Also as regent I would make sure that the goals of the clan are carried out. Each member of the clan would take part in the security and well being of the area. I see the honor of a Regency as a way to show my loyalty to the domain and to you." Mable wasn't sure what else to say, hopefully she explained herself and her request. She knew she was risking sounding like a fool, yet again, to the Prince. However, all she could do was speak her heart and her truth.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

That was comforting to hear, that Mable didn’t believe she could fix him. She didn’t want to see her Priscus dragged down with him.

“Part of me understands what you’re trying to do, and it’s good. But the other part of me see’s a lost cause that is only going to continue to spiral down. And I don’t want to see him drag you down the path he has taken. You’ve done a lot for this Domain, so just be careful.” She also didn’t want Mable to get attached.

“If someone desires to set down more permanent roots, Tenancy is the perfect option. And don’t worry about your words, I’m not well spoken myself.” This was a difficult situation for her. She could see Mable thriving with a Regency to protect. But that also shifted power, it gave the Circle two Regencies. There was no way Mable didn’t know about Krieg.

“I’ve never questioned your loyalty. Do you feel I have?” she wondered, does Mable think it?

“You could also approach Sheriff Moretti about becoming a Deputy. It would give you the chance to protect the Domain, and show the Clan how valuable we are to the Domain.” Having the whole Domain wasn’t as exciting as others thought it was.

But she had an idea,

“Have you ever thought about becoming Keeper of this Elysia? Be the one who keeps this place safe. Every Clan seeks to have members who thrive and show off how amazing their Clan is. You’ve done that, you’ve always been one of the first to step forward to defend it. You’d really shine as Keeper I believe.” She offers.

“But I don’t want you in a position you don’t want.”

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"A month ago, I would have jumped at the opportunity to become Keeper. But now, we have Gangrel, other than you and I, in the domain. I feel that it is a better use of my skills to help guide and nurture our Clan. I am not one who needs to collect titles. Nor am I politically motivated. I just want to see our clan prosper and grow. My motivation has never wavered from that. I have tried to figure out ways to make this domain attractive to Gangrel. One way to do so is to have a Regency set up for Gangrel."

Mable was feeling very frustrated that she could not find the words to make Ale understand why she wanted the Regency. "It is becoming clear to me that you either feel I have not contributed to the domain enough to be worthy of a Regency or perhaps it is you feel I am incapable or being a good strong regent. What ever it is, I would appreciate it if you would just let me know there is no chance of it and I will take my leave instead of wasting your time." Mable still was sitting there calmly with hands folded in her lap. Not smiling, but not looking angry or sad. Just looking.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Guide and nurture? Did Gangrel need to be nurtured?

And not being politically motivated would hinder her advancement. Everything that was done was politically motivated.

“So in your opinion, the only way for our Clan to prosper and grow is to have a Regency? Not all Gangrel are motivated by things such a Regencies. Seeing members of their Clan in positions of power is attractive.” Seemed her and Mable would always be opposite. “What drew you here? Was it a Gangrel in a Regency?” because there wasn’t one.

“We could discuss the possibility of you becoming a Co Regent with Heirophant Krieg.”
    She wasn’t being unreasonable.

There was a pause as she thought of what to say. “And it is becoming clear to me that you feel the only way you can be properly acknowledged for how you’ve helped defend the Domain is with the title of Regent. I will not grant Regency to satisfy an ego or a perceived slight. I have offered you positions I feel you would thrive in and show your strength with. Keeper is not some throw away position. Every Regent I have granted presented with me with a plan and ways it was a benefit to myself and this Domain. While I am a Gangrel, my responsibility is to this Domain and making decisions that protect everyone within.” It was how it was.

“I respect what you want to do for our Clan. Don’t misunderstand me. And talking with you is never a waste of time, we’re family. Your concerns are important.” Unless it was the fire, cause she didn’t care about that. “But I will not justify my decisions.” She didn’t have to.

12. Likes Stray liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I would not take away from Krieg's position at this point by asking to share it. If it were to be the way you saw fit you would have offered it in that way at the time. I had thought that my loyalty and work had made me worthy of becoming a regent." Mable gesture towards Cain. "For example, your beautiful dog was created for you because of work I had been involved in. But it is as you wish. I will not press matters any further. I will find other ways to help Clan Gangrel prosper and grow."

Mable stood and walked to the door. "Thank you for your time, Good Evening." She will leave unless stopped.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.