(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Glancing at Cain, then back to Vivian, “In a way, kinda. I can form a connection, empathic in a way, with him. With that connection, I can speak with him, and make myself understood. When he feels like it, he lets me know he understood what I said or asked. But it’s through eye contact. Though the commands he knows don’t require it.” Her hand gently strokes his back. “It’s helped a great deal establish and build a bond.” There were other tricks with that gift, but she hadn’t explored them much.

A nod, “I’ve heard of some turning on their creator even.” Those tales never ended well. “Not to mention, I like to think they have some sense of what’s going on. And mistreating someone who is doing you a service is even lower than I’m willing to go. And I’ve done some bad things in my time.” Some she wasn’t proud of, but so was life. “You’ll have to keep me in the loop on how this develops.” She was curious.

There was a snort and laugh, “Yeah, prissy well-groomed guys don’t do it for me. I’ve been told I’m intimidating, so it’s finding guys that aren’t intimidated by me.” Which wasn’t all that easy lately. “Though I suppose I could put more of an effort into it.” There was a shrug. “I need to get out more. I’m going stir crazy in the office. So tell me about some good bars to hangout in. Hanging out with our kind is great and all, but, well, you know.” Maybe she knew, maybe not. Maybe this was a gilded cage of her own making.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

Vivian intently listened, more intrigued than she probably should have been. There may have been a twinge of jealousy coursing through her veins as she listened to how Ale communicated with Cain. "Wow, that's incredible. It would also be helpful in other cases I'm sure." Although, Vivian didn't want to encourage the Prince to get deeply involved in any high Domain issues, it would be useful if someone had to break into anywhere that dogs were security. Of course, the Savage probably already put that to the test.

Even when slavery was still something practiced, Vivian wasn't keen on it. Although, they had servants, they were paid and very well. The Queen herself treated her staff well; why would the Daeva go against anything the Queen did. "Well, I hope that wouldn't happen. I think that only occurs in times where you ask someone to do something extremely against their core being." She shrugged slightly. Hearing of Ghouls go rogue wasn't unheard of, it happened many times in Toronto.

"You don't really intimidate me, although that's be cause I've known you for a while." Vivian's head tilted. "Although, I think you could be if I did something really stupid. Yet, those who think that probably had it coming." And then some, she thought.

"Well, if you need to get out more, perhaps we should do something for New Years Eve. I'm sure there's bound to be a party somewhere."

"As far as bars are concerned, I typically frequent the Shady Lady Saloon. Yet, I've been told that Reverence and Club Raven... and I hear there may be another bar or nightclub opening soon. Smoke and Glass I think it's called..." She smiled very Cheshire like.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She never considered the ability incredible, but maybe because she had it?

“I actually don’t get to use it very often. But it’s been nice to have with him.” It had helped her bond with him.

“It’s always been something that plays at the back of my mind when I think about getting a Ghoul. That and putting that much trust in someone.” She wasn’t sure she was ready for that.

Laughing, “In my line of work, intimidating helps keep you alive and on top. But seems some guys have an issue with that.” Shrug, “Well, lets hope you don’t do something really stupid.” A wink. “I try and keep the really scary tendencies I have hidden until I really need to use em.” The day she truly lost her shit would be terrifying.

A nod, “We could do that. Might do me some good to get out.” Could be fun, “Do I have to wear a dress?” she asks.

“Heard those names, but I haven’t visited any. And Smoke and Glass? Can’t say I’ve heard of that one. But there are a lot of clubs I don’t know the names of.”

Then the smile, an eyebrow raised in question, “What’s with the smile?”

V
    Vivian York

Each Clan had something unique about them; that was what made them as such. Vivian wished Ale thought the same, but perhaps she did. It's different when it's something a person, or Vampire has always had. It's probably why abilities were coveted frequently.

The Daeva chuckled. "Well, obviously it keeps you on top."

Shaking her head. "I don't plan on doing anything stupid. But, if I planned on doing something stupid, it would probably well thought out?" She laughed again, but Vivian had no intentions of incurring Ale's wrath.

Vivian's hands came together, then whooshed apart. "Absolutely not. I don't care what you wear as long as you feel amazing in it!" That was the only part that she insisted upon.

"Well there's either we go clubbing... or..." Leaning forward a little, for perhaps an over dramatic effect for the news she was about to reveal.

"We could spend the night mingling with new people at Smoke and Glass." She still paused for more effect, although the jig was probably up at that point. "I have bought an older in a business district in Sacramento. It's an older warehouse, but the key was the ventilation. I have been in the process of remodeling it for a long while. I had to buy it in the right area because of certain reasons. I really loved The Lily. I loved that it had special licensing for smoking. So, I did some research and voila! It is literally set to open any day. I hired a manager who has a very good reputation for his skills at hiring and running a similar place. The staff has been trained for the last month. So it's just a matter of a grand opening, so to speak."

"Needless to say, I have been toying with the grand opening for New Years eve, or shortly after. What are your thoughts?" It may have been something frivolous for the Prince, but at least it was probably more desirable and fun decisions than some Ale had to make as of late.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A shallow nod, “In some ways, yes. But I’d like to grow it more at some point.” There would be things she could do that would prove quite useful.

Chuckling, “I certainly hope so. Something tells me every step you take is perfectly planned and thought out.” As most things should be.

“Oh, well that’s good. I hate dresses.”
    That was no secret. “Feel amazing in it huh? Well, I’ll have to put some thought into it then. Maybe go out and buy something for the occasion.” Maybe.

Or….she wonders.

Oh! Vivian had bought herself a business!

A genuine smile appears, “Seems someone has been sneaky and keeping secrets!” she teases. “Congratulations! How you’ve kept it a secret this long is amazing. But I’m really excited to see it, especially with how passionately you talk about it. Was this something you had been planning for a while, or was it a whim?” either was ok with her. She did many things on a whim.

“If you decide to go with a New Year’s grand opening, count me in. I usually don’t celebrate the New Year, they kind of blend together.” Only a Kindred would understand that. “But I’ll make an exception for you. Did you want to put out an announcement to the others?”

V
    Vivian York

Vivian laughed heartily. "Oh no no, I am very good at appearing that I have everything perfectly planned. Mostly it's impromptu, as that's how my father raised me."

She watched as Ale finally realized what the Daeva had been getting at the whole time. It was so much fun to see her realize what she'd done. "Well, that goes into part of me faking it until I make it." She shook her head. "I have been working on it a while. I wanted to purchase the Lily, but the title is still held by someone. It really makes no difference. I researched smoking bars, the lack there of, the licensing that was needed for California and the lot. It seems that this will hopefully be successful. Seeing the need, and filling the need."

"Yes, I will make it open to the public of course. I'm not sure if I should do something specific for our own people or not..." She trailed off, the night would be busy and she didn't think she'd have time to do any special for the Domain patrons. "I'd really prefer that they do not take any VIP advantage." She laughed softly. "It may be very busy and I don't want to have everyone clamoring for a hot time, if that makes sense."

"However, if anyone wants to have any other sort of 'good time' and bedroom shenanigans, I do hope anyone who wants grabs a partner after the evening and has their fun." Someone should be getting laid if the Daeva couldn't.

"I'm glad that you're going to make an exception and attend. You never know, someone could catch your eye... or more so, you will catch their eye..." She gleamed with hopefulness. It would be hard to find someone in the Domain for the Gangrel as she was Prince. Yet someone outside may be perfectly suitable.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling, “I can appreciate that. I had to do that for a few years as I established myself.” Women in the Mafia weren’t a thing then. “Well good for you! And I have no doubt it’ll be successful. You put a lot of thought and time into it, and that will be obvious to people who visit. I heard that somewhere, I don’t remember where,” she says with a laugh, “but yah.” People liked when effort went into things. “And I didn’t realize that smoking bars were a thing. But that shows how much I go out.” A laugh.

“You could do both. A public night for New Year’s, then a private night for our people. I think the sooner you open to the public and get them in there and paying, the better. New Years appears to be a big deal, and a hot new place to visit? You’ll have a line out the door!” if not, she’d be surprised. “Kinda makes sense. But your place, your rules.”

Laughing, “I hear that’s usually what happens after holiday type nights out. A few drinks, good conversations and all that.” Finding someone to go home with was fun, but it wasn’t important to her. Maybe it should be?

Smiling, “Of course I am! Have to support you and your endeavors and I wouldn’t miss it.” The smile softened.

Then a small chuckle, “Oh, well, we’ll see. I’m really awkward with that whole thing, plus small talk?” a snort, “Terrible!” a shake of her head.

“So tell me, is there a dress code or theme you were going with?”

V
    Vivian York

"Sometimes I think I put too much thought and concern into things. It can be a handicapp sometimes, wanting everything to be perfect. It's more of a timing thing. I wanted to wait to think that everything was just right; stained glass came in and not broken, all matching. I digress..." She trailed off, Vivian could go on but there was no need to further explain to her friend.

Snapping her fingers, "Oh yes. We will do a holiday party first, then a private one for our people. Very good idea. You're correct; the more I bring in, the more I could do for our people on that special night."

"I don't know, should I have a theme? There will be a dress code... I should write that up. I really don't want anyone in that place, in general, looking like some university person who hadn't showered or done laundry in a week." Vivian laughed and shook her head.

"I'm open to any suggestions for a theme. Perhaps something fun? Something engaging? Can't be too difficult since they won't have long to find a costume or outfit once I announce it."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A single nod, “Nothing wrong with wanting things to be perfect. This is going to be your baby, something for you to brag about, you make it as damn perfect as you want.” There.

“I think a holiday party as a grand opening is going to be great. Maybe have some drink specials, or drinks designed specifically for the night. Make people want to spend the money on something they can only get for one night only. Or something like that.”
    Seemed like a good idea.

“Well, themes are fun, I think everyone likes dressing up for something. Rather it be a roaring 20’s theme, or uh,” she pauses, clearly thinking, “shit. That’s the only one I have.” She says with a laugh. “Planning these things isn’t really my thing. But I do know people like dressing up and looking their best. Even if that’s with a costume. Plus, it gives a reason to approach a stranger and talk to them.” Maybe, it could work.

“I’m not good with theme ideas. But fun and engaging sound great!”
    a smirk. “Maybe taking into consideration what people typically have in their closets, and making something around that. Could be a black-tie theme, is that a theme?” she says looking thoughtful, “Or maybe a color theme?”

V
    Vivian York

Vivian giggled a little, she was clearly excited about the new endeavor. "That's very true of course."

"Well, I already bought enough champagne to potentially provide at least three glasses for anyone who attends." Vivian snapped her fingers. "Oh, you know I keep reading that many love mimosas or the sort. I think we'll have those flowing like water as well!" She said and tiny clapped her hands in excitement. At least the empty warehouse provided some storage when it was this time of year. Paying more than substantial amount to temporarily rent out the place for whenever necessary was a very smart idea.

Gleaming at her friend, she understood why the Gangrel appointed a Harpy for these things. "Well, that's what you have me and Rebecca for, to do the cutsie party things. I had read through some themes at some point. 'All that Glitter's' was probably my favorite. It would allude to black tie, or at least being fancy."

"Besides, free champagne sparkles more than the bubbly stuff in the glasses. Although I am not saying how much free champagne there will be."

"But if that's my theme... what would you want to wear to this glittery gala?"

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread