(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Another night and Ale was looking to get away from the office. Maybe Savages weren’t cut out to have offices and desks. She much preferred the freedom of being out and walking around.

So that’s what she was doing tonight. But she wasn’t alone. Walking beside her was Cain, who at twenty-seven inches from his shoulders, wasn’t small. He was one hundred and ten pounds of muscle and teeth. But he appeared calm tonight, walking alongside her, ears perked for any sounds, eyes quickly scanning their surroundings. There was a calm confidence to his stride.

He had a leash, but that was in her bag.

The Prince was casual tonight, torn jeans with a black tank top. She wore a hooded leather coat and her hair was in a single braid.

She had also called Vivian before setting out, wanting her to be the first to meet Cain. So she finds a bench and sits, Cain finding a spot he liked at her feet.
    Vivian York Selena
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

The smoke in the air really made dealing with Sacramento outdoors more difficult than usual. At least there wasn't a need to be particularly blushed since their Ashen faces could be blamed on, well, actually ash and dust. Vivian had a face mask on whilst she walked, her Nova was in the garage for now until the dust and fires settled. All of that debris wouldn't be good for her classic.

The mask was getting really frustrating though, she only wore it on the way to the park to meet Ale. The Daeva had boots, jeans and a black blouse on; there was no chance of wearing anything remotely chic right now in these conditions.

It wasn't long after she came upon the park that her Beast started getting agitated. At least her thirst was quenched earlier by a quick jaunt to the truck stop; the amount of semi drivers was higher than normal with people bringing in supplies for the north and the forest fighters. Of course, Vivian wasn't so stupid as to feed on the ones traveling there, she got them on the way back.

Maybe in her attire, Vivian was feeling more casual than normal and addressed the Savage just as casually. "Hello Ale." She said as she saw the face of her friend, but stopped yards from her. "Oh my, what have you got there..."

The Daeva may have watched too many horror movies, the dog looked quite like a hell hound.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage felt the press of the Beast before seeing Vivian. Her became unsettled, pacing as it bared its fangs, wanting to eliminate the Daeva.

But that wouldn’t happen. Ale pulled it back, offering instead of Claws and fangs, a smile.

The informal address suited her just fine, she couldn’t and wouldn’t be formal all the time.

“Vivian! Thanks for joining me. Though I have to say, I didn’t know you owned jeans, they look good on you.” But had a feeling everything looked good on her Coterie mate.

At the mention of the dog, a hand goes down to rest on his head, “This is Cain, an investment you could say. He won’t attack you, I promise.” Well…unless the Daeva made a move against Ale or Ale gave the command.

“Prefer to walk or sit? Feels like its been ages since we last talked.”

V
    Vivian York

The Daeva sighed in a relaxed way. It was nice to see the Prince outside of the Domain-like things. "Oh, yes I own a few pairs of denim pants. I don't often wear them because they don't particularly seem like me, if that makes sense." Her finger pointed to the northern area. "And because of what's going on, I decided to downplay the glam for a little while so I don't stand out." If anything, at least the Daeva was careful in her choice of attire to blend in.

"How about we sit for a moment, it will help Cain get used to my scent?" Vivian took a seat carefully next to Ale. "I'll admit, I do not know much about dogs. My husband had one when we first were married, the poor thing died and my husband never acquired a new one. Too fond of that one I'd say." She wasn't scare of the dog at all, just cautious as she wasn't sure if Ale had trained him for anything as of yet.

"Am I able to pet him, or is Cain more of a... service animal." At least that was the term she'd heard on the streets, or noticed in her evening shopping routine.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding with a smirk, “Oh that makes perfect sense. It’s like seeing me in a dress.” It wasn’t her per say. “And good thinking. I’ll admit, I haven’t been paying attention to the whole thing, there’s other stuff going on I need to focus on.” But sounded like Mable had an ally in the fire thing.

“That works. You’re actually the first one to meet him, well, aside from the guy I got him from.” Cain’s attention was piqued as Vivian drew closer and sat down. His eyes didn’t leave her and he moved to stand more in front of Ale than off to the side. “I don’t either, my first dog, well, ever.” She said with a chuckle. “After the,” she pauses, lost in thought for a few moments, “mess a couple months ago, I wanted an extra layer of protection. He’s more loyal than a normal dog, very protective. But he has some commands.” She returns her hand to his head.

“Well, I would think if you let him smell your hand, he shouldn’t bite. You haven’t been aggressive towards me, nor have I commanded him to attack. And he is a service dog in a sense, probably not the traditional one though.”

Should Vivian reach out, Cain would carefully sniff her hand while watching her. If she pets him, he will allow it, though he didn’t relax.

“So how’ve you been? Anything new and exciting going on? Tell me of life outside the office!” she said with a grin and with humor in her voice.

V
    Vivian York

Her smirk matched Ale's. "Oh, quite right. I am positive that we are exact opposites on attire, but that's a good thing. Granted, I do like some racy things here and there." Grinning proudly and fully.

"Oh, I am. That's quite a privilege." The Daeva put out her hand half way between herself and Cain. She waited for him to do his sniffing, which he seemed to do a bit of. Probably taking in her real scent and her perfume as well as perhaps what her Haven smelled like beneath. After he was done, she pet him between the ears on his head just enough for a greeting, per say. If he wanted more, she was sure the dog would nudge her or something.

It was probably a Gangrel thing, being able to ghoul an animal for the purposes of protection. Alas, she didn't think that was possible for the Daeva. "I have been meaning to acquire a hired hand myself. I have some chores that I need done and could very much use the assistance. "The man at the Saloon seems to be in need of a different job..." She trailed off slightly, still pondering that idea.

Vivian laughed heartily. "You think I have a life outside the office?" Simmering to a chuckle. "Well, I was asked for some assistance with acquiring masks for the homeless. They have more things to spend their money on, so I purchased about 200, give or take, and dropped some of them off in person. The first order I put in arrived at my dwelling, I should have thought to ship them straight to the shelter. But the rest will be sent there directly."

"Yet, now that Julian is back... well, outside the office may improve a little." Indeed there was a twinkling in her eye that she'd not had in a very long time.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Racy can be fun, but for me, it has to be a special occasion. If it’s not pants, I’m out of my comfort zone.” Like what she wore to execute Goto. Way out of her comfort zone.

The Savage watched the interaction. Watched how Cain reacted to new people, his posture, his eyes. It was important to know he could be around other Kindred. Though she was really curious to see him in action. But not against Vivian.

But he seemed to accept Vivian’s scent and pet well enough.

“I’ve recently gotten him, so we’re still getting to know each other. But I wanted someone I trusted to see him first.” Sure, she could have called Twist as well.

“He’s more for protection, to be along side me in Court and meetings. I won’t always be able to rely on calling for aid, so I got him.” Her hand placed on his back. “Now someone to do paperwork? That’s next on my list.” She said with a chuckle. “Is that the guy you spoke of before?” she asked. “What makes you unsure?” maybe it was something she could help with. Or not. But sometimes it helped talking about things, or so she heard.

Joining Vivian in laughing, “I was hoping you had more of one that I did.” And it sounded like the Daeva was more charitable than the Savage. But that wasn’t really news. Ale didn’t bother with the problems of the Kine. Unless it directly affected her and her business.

An eyebrow was raised, “Is there a history there? Or are you hoping to make some history?” she often wondered what that was like, longing to have others company. After being alone for so long, you just learned to not seek others.

V
    Vivian York

The animal didn't seem to bothered by her. Vivian was pleased about this. She returned back to relaxing on the bench with Ale. "So, he seems like everything is okay, at least with me. Maybe a very, very small gathering at the Nox or something to ease him in to other... people, may help with his gradual shift in new people." The Daeva shook her head, they were suggestions. "Again, I know nothing of how to train animals or anything, it's just what I've watched on the television." Snapping her fingers as a thought came about. "You know, there are things on Animal Planet and plenty of videos online to help achieve your goal for Cain." She smiled down at the dog.

Yet, switching back to her own Ghoul subject, she snickered. "The cute bartender at the Saloon that always knows to bring me the French '75." Vivian laughed a little. "He just seems to get me. So I think if I hired him, it would work out well. He seems to not do much past working at the Saloon, unless he's going to school or something. If that's the case, I may offer to pay for it." There were plenty of options, she needed to a little more investigating.

"Well, the charity work does give plenty of opportunities for other things. It helps take care of certain needs." She'd hoped her hinting would lead to the Vitae question. Of course, Vivian could seduce the likes of many, but she preferred seduction for other things than luring victims.

The Daeva burst out laughing. "Oh, I know him from several years ago. I do hope to make some further history..." She laughed again, covering her mouth not believing she said that. "However, I don't know what he'd think of that. He's a very nice gentleman, despite the... issues."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She listens and nods, “That sounds like a wise way to go. I’ve also considered keeping him in my office during Courts with the door open. That way if I need him, he can be there.” She knew Twist had her back, but she also knew Twist couldn’t always be there. Ale didn’t want to impose on the Archon all the time. “I got him from a third source, so I’ve been learning as I’m going. We’re still getting to know each other, though he is very intelligent. Through abilities, we’re able to communicate on a simple level.” It was no secret that Gangrels could communicate with animals. “And Animal Planet? I’ll have to take a look, thanks.” She would, if only to satisfy her curiosity.

“So he pays attention, that’s always a plus. Personally, to me, it sounds like he would work out well for you. Granted other things fall into place of course. Or maybe he’s always wanted to go to school but never had the time or money. But I’m glad you’re taking your time with it and rushing it, cause I’ve heard some horror stories about that.” It got messy.

Charities had never been her thing. That had been her mother, to keep up appearances. “It’s nice to see there are charitable Kindred in the Domain. For me, I’ve never fit in well with that whole thing.” But she’d never stop those that enjoyed it.

Smirking, “Ah, but something tells me you can be very persuasive when you want something.” She’d never seen her in action before, but there was no denying her beauty. “Got to say, I miss being able to do that. Not that I’m nearly as skilled as you in charming men, but a guy to spend the night with is always enjoyable.”

V
    Vivian York

Vivian didn't realize that Ale possessed that ability. "Oh my stars! You can hear what he thinks? Or... how does that work?" The Daeva was full turned to the Savage, extremely attentive on how that entirely went on. It was fascinating that some Kindred had a connection with animals, whilst others did not.

Her hand swished to her side. "Exactly. I swore if I ever had someone to assist me I would not treat them like a second rate citizen. Sure, they're to provide assistance, but you're correct that there are some extremely mistreated. This isn't the 1800's, slavery is more than just frowned upon."

Back to Julian, she grinned mischievously. "Well, I certainly can be." Her brows knitted slightly. "I am sure you're good at charming them, but, it will take the right man for you. I'm sure you can't be bothered with prissy know-it-alls, they don't seem your type."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread