(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing, “You got a secret stash of champagne somewhere?” she had to. “Mimosas?” she asks, then realizes what it was, “Oh! The champagne and orange juice drink!” nodding, “They do seem to be quite popular, and I can see why, they’re pretty damn good.” Laughing again, “You know how they have those chocolate fountains? Maybe you need a mimosas fountain! Wonder if that’s a thing?” she was sure it could be made into a thing.

An eyebrow quirks, “Cutsie?” how was that a word? “Have to say, I’m curious to see what you guys come up with. We’re defiantly due for something with a theme.” It would make for a relaxing night, or so she hoped. “All that Glitters? Sounds,” she pauses, “shiny.” If she was being honest.

“Free is always good, but not too much free. Enough to get them the taste of the champagne, then be willing to spend money for more.” Seemed like a good idea.

“Hmm.” She looks lost in thought for a moment, “To be honest, I’d have to go get something. Glittery isn’t my usual go to for clothes. I have leather and latex, but not glittery.” She says with a wink. “But I’d be willing to find something. Maybe a dress, maybe. Don’t hold me to that.” She says with a laugh, “Or maybe a pair of leather pants with a sparkly type shirt? Oh hell, I don’t know.” She shakes her head with a chuckle.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

Vivian laughed loudly. "It's not a secret now that you know... and the delivery men." Nodding in regard to the mimosa understanding. "Ah, those chocolate fountains can be fun from what I heard. I will have some small appetizers available so that no one is drinking on an empty stomach."

Then she would have those posters drafted and put up soon. Probably a billboard ad near downtown as well. "Okay, it's a good thing I have it all lined up for the most part, I just had to pick a theme and I'll email the printers to put that up with something 'pretty' on it. The billboard downtown will reflect the same."

The Daeva cocked her head and turned to the Gangrel. "Are you sure you've never ran a business?" She chuckled just a little. "Because that sounds exactly like what a sales person, especially that of the food industry would say and do." She winked.

Quickly pulling out her phone, Vivian did a search on the Googles for something black and glitter. "How are you with corsets? Those look good with leather?" To the Daeva, corsets were a powerful statement piece, fitting for the Prince. "One like this?" She showed Ale her phone.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling, “Yeah, drinking on an empty stomach is always a bad idea.” Least from what she remembers.

Eyes widen slightly, “A billboard? Remind me to call you should I ever decide to go into business.” Cause damn. “But if you’re going to have billboards, I suspect you’ll have a nice crowd.” It was one hell of a way to advertise.

Laughing, “The business I run is completely different than the one you run. But some of the principles are still the same. And my father ran a wine company on the side, and some of his advice has stuck with me over the years.” Yeah, it was his legal business.

Corsets?

“Can’t say I’ve ever worn one, so I don’t know. Are they comfortable?”
    cause that was a big thing to her. Leaning over, she glances at the screen, and shrugs, “It’s not ugly.” Which was true, “And I could see that working with a pair of leather pants. Maybe a bit out of my comfort zone, but I think I would try it. For you.” She adds with a smirk.

V
    Vivian York

The Daeva grinned, like she had something up her sleeve that she was divulging to Ale. "Well, I took a few bites of a business opportunity a while ago so I figured pulling a little money to make more would be a great idea."

Her finger rose in the air. "Oh, I think you mentioned the wine and your father at one point long ago. So much has changed, I nearly forgot."

"You don't need to do it just for me. Corsets like this are easy to customize. They are as comfortable as you'd like them to be. Now, they will make you sit and stand properly and poised. No slouching, however, I find that once they've been worn a little bit, they're as comfortable as any other gown or grandiose outfit." Vivian did find it hard to believe that Ale had never worn one before. Considering how the Gangrel dressed, it was shocking.

"You may come to like them a little more than you expect." She snickered, knowing that wearing them was a powerful image. "They're sort of a statement piece you see."

Her hand waved through the air. "However, if you don't find it to your liking after you try it on, I'm sure you can find something close." Vivian's finger rose slightly. "That boutique store I took you too a while back has that similar sparkly corset within it. I know she can order items quickly and help you find what you'd like that would be suitable to the theme."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Seems like a sound business decision to me. I’ve been considering investing in some more property myself.” Property was easy once you found an in.

Chuckling, “A lot has certainly changed. It was his way to have a legit business.” Move money easily from one thing to another without attention.

“I just tend to stay away from clothes that are too restrictive. A habit I’ve had for years upon years.” She always tried to be ready for a fight. And tight clothes and dresses made that difficult. “But I’m open to trying it. And who knows, I might enjoy them.” A shrug, it could happen.

A nod, “A statement piece huh? I’m always game for a statement.” And maybe they’d be comfortable. "And who knows, maybe a new look and a statement will attract someone cute." a shrug.

“I liked that store, they had a nice selection of clothes. Maybe I’ll swing by there and see what happens. And if the corset doesn’t feel right, maybe they’ll have something else.”
    Maybe she’d find something to spice it up with.

Want to start wrapping to have it in the books before the party?

V
    Vivian York

Strange that Ale mentioned non-restrictive clothing. The Daeva thought leather was fairly restrictive for the most part. "I am sure she can find something to fit your liking. But, perhaps a corset would be something to try on another night then. The Boutique owner has a more fun pieces than just that, and they can sparkle."

"Now, I do understand having particular tastes in clothing and fashion. Having to find something to fit a theme within those bounds can be difficult, trust me I've been there. I was once invited to a Nuns and Nunchucks or Ninja party. That was probably the most ridiculous theme I'd encountered. Do I look remotely like I should ever dress like a nun? No. I'm also not fond of Ninja outfits either, so I went to a costume shop and picked the raciest nun costume I could find." She grinned and rolled her eyes.

Vivian shot a quick text to the owner while she was telling the anecdote. [My friend may be dropping by to try on some new and exciting things. Give her the full fun treatment!]

"There, I messaged the owner. She may pull some items that she has in the back that are not normally on display."

"So if you have any problems, just text me while you're there. I don't think you will." Leaning over, she put her hand out to pet Caine again. "I should retreat for the evening and contact the bar tender before the night is too late. This was a lot of fun Ale, we need to do this frequently."

Yes, I'm good to get this on the books! You can make a final response if you need to.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Great scene, thank you!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3