Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1811) Ale and Krieg

THREADID
    K
    Krieg

Continued from here.

The giant cut right to the point, "As you may have noticed, my Priscus, Cynthia Weiss, has been absent for some time. I have not seen nor heard from her. As the now longest residing Nosferatu in town, I wish to take up the mantle of leadership."

He then added an inquiry, "Might now be an opportune time to also announce your personal decision regarding myself? If not, I understand."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage remained seated, curious as to what Krieg had on his mind.

Thankfully, he didn’t take long to address what concerned him.

Cynthia. And he wanted the Priscus position. Maybe this was a way of competing with Lina and all her titles. And now that amused her to no end.

“As I’m sure you’re aware, the Laws state that one loses Acknowledgement after missing an announced Court. This wasn’t an announced Court.” That was obvious. “But that being said, I did miss her at last Court.” Which would make two Courts if she didn’t show up tonight. "So, if you want to take over the responsibility of being Priscus, go for it. It matters little to me who holds the title within each Clan.” Unless of course, they needed to be removed. “But should Miss Weiss return, you and her can sort out the Priscus bit. Because again, it’s not my concern until someone makes it my concern.” Clan business was Clan business. And she didn’t care.

Was this an ego thing for him? An announcement at Court?

“Announcements like that will be handle the way I handled them before. With a notice going up.” It wasn’t a position like Sheriff was. So no, she wasn’t interrupting Court for it.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

K
    Krieg

He nodded in agreement. "Thank you, Your Highness. I will abide by your ruling. I shall take my leave, now."

Krieg will await Ale's approval to depart then return to his previous conversation.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She began to nod her head when the whistle caught her attention. Narrow eyes look to see who it came from, and find Davis. Always Davis.

Eyes close briefly and she mentally counts. Refocusing on Krieg.

"I'll get it posted this evening." she replies. "Enjoy the rest of your evening." she says with a smile.

Her attention moves back to the mess Davis had put himself in. She see's Mable quick movement to speak with Davis, and with Lina there, she figures the mess is handled. So the Savage leans back, her posture relaxed, but her gaze intense. She'd step in if needed, but has faith in her Priscus and Sheriff smoothing things out.

Cause it would not be pretty if she had to deal with it.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

K
    Krieg

The whistle had Krieg's brows knitted together, "Who the hell..." and followed Ale's gaze. It was Davis.

He bowed once more, "Thank you, Your Grace. Seems there's a bit of peacekeeping to take care of."

Krieg exits the Prince's audience

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.