Ended
Watch

(1811) A subdued Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca approached the group of power players and newcomers. Vivian and Ale, as always, pressed hard on Rebecca's Catalyst, causing her to desire to flee from their very presence. That is, if she wasn't already keenly aware of their true selves. The man also gave her a powerful pressure, but she resisted and remained strong. The new woman on the other hand felt like prey and there was an immediate desire to cut her down and stop her from becoming any potential threat. But again, Rebecca resisted, as was her nature. Instead her mask of friendliness and politeness concealed any such struggles, allowing her to maintain a perfect illusion for all.

"Your majesty. Madam Seneschal York," she said, offering both of them very respectful bows. "How are you both this evening?" She paused for a moment, then shifted her gaze to the newcomers, her smile friendly. "I heard that I may be needed. Good evening to you both. I am Madam Harpy Rebecca Simmons, Priscus of Clan Ventrue."

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

As the Harpy left Blackbird's side for her discussion with the Prince and Seneschal, Deputy Blackbird watched with calm content, but only briefly. To the Seneschal and Prince, the neonate bowed her head deep in a show of respect and acknowledgement of their position.

However, the time was not right to engage them. The pair were attending to Court business and frankly Blackbird had no reason to seek them out beyond social wants. Thus, after holding her position for some time, the neonate raised her head and turned to leave the Nox.

Tonight had been fruitful.

Unless stopped, Blackbird will be leaving the scene. I will wait for a cycle of posts to run through before posting my exit to offer the chance for others to flag her down.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a nod to Thomas, “Another place I haven’t been.” She says with a chuckle, “Seems I need to do some traveling.” Her attempt at humor. Kinda. “You’ll have to enlighten me some evening with tales of Salt Lake City and your travels.” Sounded like she was serious. She liked stories about people.

Dark eyes look back to the Shadow, who was obviously excited to speak Italian, and she couldn’t blame her. Smiling with a nod, Capisco. Forse una sera possiamo sederci nel mio ufficio e parlare ancora. It could be fun, see what more there was to the Shadow.

“Ah, well I’ve only lived in Italy, Florance to be exact, though my family hails from Sicily.” Those who knew her, like Vivian, would know why that was important. “I’ll keep the name in mind if I get the chance to visit.” She might not eat there per say, but she would still look into it.

The smile was then turned to Rebecca, “Ah, Madam Harpy Simmons! Thank you for joining us, I hope I didn’t pull you away from pressing matters.” Cause she might feel bad then. Maybe.

“This fine gentleman here is Mr Boyle, a member of your Clan and of the Crone. I figured he would want to speak with you and you with him.” The smile never faltering. "And this lovely lady is Miss Vitale, of Clan Mekhet. Both have just arrived."
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

E
    Elettra Vitale

“Sarebbe il mioonoreavere un momento del tuo tempo. Come so che sei una donna molto impegnata e il tuo tempo è molto prezioso.” The prospect of speaking privately with the Prince more than pleases Elettra.

“I have only lived in New Jersey myself. However, my parents were both born and raised in Donnalucata, Sicily and then they moved to America shortly after they were married. I am the first generation to be born and raised in the states.”

After the Prince says the introductions Elettra speaks genuinely with a smile “It’s a pleasure to meet you Harpy Simmons” Elettra resists the urge to flee as there is yet another beast present who is stronger than her own and focuses on taking slow and steady breaths.

V
    Vivian York

"Good evening Madame Harpy Simmons." She grinned lively to the Ventrue.

"I can acknowledge whichever or both if you wish."
    She looked to Ale and Rebecca, not knowing if Rebecca wanted to take on the new Lord.

Whatever is decided, start the side thread and I'll pop in!

T
    Thomas Boyle

The Beast pulls and growls in its chains as the Priscus nears the group, but is quickly pacified. To show hostility to a Domain official and own Clan leader - in Elysium? Unthinkable! A polite, but not too deep bow actually helps to calm the mind.

"Good evening Madam Harpy. I am pleased to make your acquaintance" He truly is, for what is worth. It's good to know that a cousin is of high standing in the Domain, even if that cousin would likely show disgust at Thomas, had she known of his tainted Blood.

It seemed as though the Prince was in good spirits indeed this night "Whenever you wish, Your Majesty" He replied to her "invitation" "Salt Lake is... wonderfully eldritch, in many ways" A peculiar smile is offered, as if Thomas expects everyone to be in on some joke.

Ah-ha! So the Savage was indeed from overseas! Interesting piece of trivia, indeed...

He nods when Alessandra introduces him to the Priscus Simmons, relieved he doesn't have to do it himself for the... third time in the last fifteen minutes? There's a brief turn to Seneschal York as she offers to Acknowledge both him and the Shadow. Thomas shakes his head.

"I wouldn't want to steal the spotlight of Ms.Vittale, now that Priscus Simmons is here. Perhaps it's better if I present myself to her?" he looks to the Ventrue, seeking signs of either approval or discontent at the idea "We can always talk later, Madam Seneschal. After all, we have all the time in the world..."

He doesn't object to any resolution of the situation and is willing to go with the strongest tide.

I personally vote for Vivian acknowledging Elettra and Rebecca Simmons acking Thomas. Matrixchild if it's alright with you, could you start a side thread?

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

And, as the new Kindred stole away the attention of her potential ally and the Elders, Blackbird was gone. The only sign of her departure being the soft steps that echoed softly from up the stairwell.

Blackbird leaves the scene

L
    Lina Moretti

Out from the private room came Lina Moretti, unruffled and looking annoyed, but not like she'd just whacked a fool. No, things were fine, and she glanced at Alessandra . If she could catch the Prince's eye, she'd throw an OK sign before returning to her seat in the corner, where the peace and quiet of her file remained just so on the table.

Just in case the Prince wanted to check in.

Just in case any of the new Beasts which pressed against hers, clashing equally in rage and fear, came with folks who felt the need to follow the unimpressive example from before...

A
    Atticus James

Atticus rejoins the court proper, and unless he is stopped... again... he is going to head out into the night.

Atticus... Out...

J
    John Davis

Davis exists the private room ahead of Mable and looks around for Dirt Nap.

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread