(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The new girl was observed, as her weak Beast enraged her own. As teeth were bared, Ale pulled back on its leash, there would be no violence here tonight.

Then another new face walked in, stopping to chat with the woman in black, before turning his attention to her. Once again, her Beast growled in her ear about rending the flesh from the weak one. And once again, it was pushed back.

Your Grace? Did he know who she was?

Dark eyes look at him, standing, and listening. So a Ventrue and another Crone. They must have sent out a letter or something.

“Well, welcome to the Domain Mr Boyle.” Answers the Italian with a smile. “Your Priscus is Madam Harpy Simmons, I would be more than happy to introduce you to her.” Dark eyes look to the woman once again and she nods and motions her over, in case she hadn’t followed.

“And how rude of me, I didn’t introduce myself, I’m Her Grace Alessandra Antinori, Prince of this fine Domain.”
    It wasn’t rude, but she was allowed to have some fun.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Ruach, Cameron liked this post
    E
    Elettra Vitale

As a man with blonde hair approaches Elettra she senses a stronger beast. She’s thankful that she prepared herself for tonight as she knew there would be many beasts attending that are stronger than her. The man with blonde hair kindly introduces himself. Thank goodness I am not the only one new to this domain. She offers her hand unsure if that’s the proper thing to do in this situation as she says “Good afternoon Thomas Boyle. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I am Elettra Vitale of the clan Mekhet. I too am new to this domain so I apologize I do not know who is in charge here.” She looks down a little ashamed of just how new she is to this domain. “Yes, that sounds like a good idea.”

Elettra senses that the tattooed woman was a much stronger beast than her and takes a couple deep breathes to steady herself. As Elettra draws closer to the tattooed woman she notices how beautiful the woman truly is. While she waits until Thomas had made his introductions she takes another few breaths to steady herself. Her Grace Alessandra Antinori introduces herself. Elettra is impressed with Alessandra’s presence and her kindness.

Hoping she’s not interrupting Elettra bows and says “Your grace, my name is Elettra Vitale of clan Mekhet. It is an honor to meet you.”

T
    Thomas Boyle

Everything about the Mekhet told Thomas she is a recent Embrace, and yet it was clear she wasn't weak, not at the core. Take the hand offered, for example - it was a bold move, in a way, worthy of respect. Thomas accepts the gesture with a smile I wonder what secrets this Shadow hides.

There's a brief exchange of words between him and Prince Alessandra and just like that, the audience is apparently over. His eyes folow hers to Rebecca Simmons , conversing with another woman. "Thank you, Prince Antinori, and I apologize for not recognizing your station" There's some scientific value to this statement - one can start to assess how the ruler reacts to excessive politeness.

He awaits the Ventrue Priscus next move. Will she answer her Prince's summon and come over here to do whatever is required to make one a member of this Domain? Will she in turn summon Thomas to herself? In any case, he will act accordingly.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A Shadow, the Domain had been without one since Taft left.

“Welcome to the Domain Miss Vitale, and grazie.” She greeted with the same smile. “There currently isn’t a Mekhet Priscus, but we can still get you Acknowledged this evening.” Either herself or Vivian.

Looking back to Thomas, “No worries, I don’t expect every new face that enters to know who I am. Plus, I don’t fit the typical Prince mold.” A small chuckle. "Where are you both from?" she asks with interest.

“Why don’t we go and steal Madam Harpy Simmons for a few moments.” She says with a grin and will walk towards Rebecca. At the same time, she looks to Vivian @Vivan York and motions with her head.
    Rebecca Simmons

E
    Elettra Vitale

“Prego!” Elettra wonders how fluent the Prince is in Italian. It's been a while since she’s heard someone else speak it. “That’s a shame there isn’t a Mekhet Priscus currently. However, I do appreciate you accommodating me in getting me acknowledged tonight.”

“I am from Morristown, NJ” Elettra replies as she wonders just how much information she should reveal to those in this new domain she’s in.

V
    Vivian York

Vivian had walked with purpose over to where the Prince was, and she was with two new people. Vivian's beast wanted to lash out to both of them, but of course, not in Elysia.

"Your Majesty! I see we have quite a crowd this evening." She grinned ear to ear. There were many new people who she liked, some she wished would leave.

"Good evening to both of you. I'm Madame Seneschal York."
    The Daeva waited for either of which to respond.

E
    Elettra Vitale

As the beautiful red head approached Elettra senses the strong beast within. "Good evening to you as well. I am Elettra Vitale. It is a pleasure to meet you!" Elettra says with a polite smile.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a look of surprise and amusement on the Savage’s face, Tu parli italiano? getting to speak in her native tongue was rare.

“I believe Mr Taft had business to attend outside the Domain.”
    Just a guess. “New Jersey? One of the many places I have yet to visit, though I hear good things about it.”

As Vivian made her way over, Ale offered her a smile and nod of her head.

“We do! Which is quiet welcome in my opinion.” New faces presented new possibilities. Sometimes new problems.

“Miss Vitale is a Mekhet and looking to get Acknowledged this evening.” The smile remained. Sure, Ale could do it herself, but the Daeva had such a flare to it when she did it.

T
    Thomas Boyle

It's true that Alessandra doesn't exactly look like one would imagine a Prince - majestically unapproachable and somewhat more conservative in attire, to name just a few traits. But Thomas keeps that comment to himself - better not to overuse the woman's good spirits.

"I came here from Salt Lake City, but most of my mortal days were spent in a rather featureless Utah desert" It's up to those present if they will press the subject further. In any case, Thomas will not shy away from indulging curiosities, even if he finds that part of his existence profoundly uninteresting. "Figured I could use a change of scenery"

The approaching Succubus is like a honey-covered razor: doubtlessly pleasant to experience until the moment the sharp edge draws blood. Still, he kept his composure.

"Good evening, Madam Seneschal" A bow is offered, inches less deep than the one he gave the Prince "Thomas Boyle, Acolyte of the Crone and a recent arrival to Sacramento, at your service."

He didn't fail to make a mental note that both the Savage and the Shadow spoke fluent Italian. Even if Elettra was born and raised in the States, it was a curious thought that the Prince may hail from another continent.

He also noticed the absence of Priscus Rebecca Simmons . Thomas started to take it personally.
    Or perhaps it was the Malkovian's vanity?

E
    Elettra Vitale

Excitement filled Elettra's eyes in amazement the Prince is fluent in Italian. "Sì, certamente! È passato troppo tempo da quandosonoriuscito a parlarlo con qualcunaltro in Itaiano." It felt so good to speak the language again. It made the Shadow miss home and her grandparents. Hopefully, the Prince knowing I can speak Italian will bid myself useful to her or will be a way to bond with her.

"New Jersey is a wonderful place. Although, I may be biased since that's the only place I have ever lived. If you ever find yourself going there you should look up Giovanni's Deli in Secaucus. It's the best in the state!" She could talk about food for hours. Especially Italian food it's the way to her heart. But that is neither here nor there.

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread