(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She glances at the warehouse then back to Blackbird,

"I can make my status known if things go sideways. No need to open with an ace in pocket just yet." let them think they had the upper hand.

"But I'll follow your lead, play off what you tell them. I can be silent and threatening, and only speak if the situation calls for it." this was the Daeva's thing, her chance to show what she had.

The coat was closed again and the Savage appeared ready to go.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Well shit. Alright.

Blackbird took another puff of her cigarette. Tapping the ash before bringing it back to her lips to let it hand lazily from her mouth. To the Prince, the neonate offered a smirk. Alessandra's words were a quiet challenge, but a challenge nonetheless. Queenie wanted to see what the Bird could do? So be it.

Without a word, she canted her head up, a signal for the group to follow. The Bird was heading for the checkpoint in plain view. Her gait was steady, but her form was relaxed.

And the smirk? It never left her lips.

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    C
    Cross

Few fucks given. None shown, as Blackbird confidently sashayed toward the checkpoint. Naturally, the highbeams came on, illuminating the Kindred in blinding light. Naturally, the doors opened, and two men stepped out of their truck - but behind their doors, for cover. Plainly, these were a couple of professionals.

"Sorry, chica. Private party out this way."

One gentleman, just a silhouette behind his door window, was obviously a native Spanish speaker. His tone was calm, but certain of one thing - this group wasn't coming this way. The other didn't give any cues. There was just rummaging behind the door.

Blackbird and her crew were about fifty yards away.

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap follows Backbird's lead, politely pointing his rifle down at the ground.

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca followed Blackbird's lead, keeping her shotgun to her side. As the man stepped out and confronted the group Rebecca looked him in the eyes and spoke. "Sir, if you would kindly think again, you'll see we are invited. So let us in and tell your associates we're supposed to be here as well.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-11-26 08:36:07 Rebecca Simmons rolls 7 to Mesmerize (Int 3 + Exp 2 + Dom 2) (10 Again) 3, 7, 9, 1, 10, 6, 8, 7 3 successes

Rebecca uses Mesmerize on the man

C
    Cross

Eye contact was a funny thing. Intimate, or at the very least close; it wasn't the kind of thing you got while you were fifty yards away, staring into a blinding set of highbeam headlights. In fact, given the way the lines worked, trying to stare into the eyes of the gentleman speaking was basically asking to be blinded. Black spots swam in Rebecca's vision, and naturally, she looked away. She knew she didn't have it.

Meanwhile, the gentlemen behind the doors cocked the hammers on some nasty sounding things.

"Bitty, as it turns out, there are only two sets of people with guns who are supposed to be coming down this road." The silhouette nodded toward Dirt Nap pointedly. "And we know who they are, because they've already come. So. Call it a night, sweetie. Please?"

Beyond the light, thin shadows moved up into the window slots on the car windows.

To be clear, the Kindred are 50 yards from the car and the men. Most actions against the men from this general angle are penalized by -3 due to the blinding headlights (social rolls with the right leverage, however, certainly are not!)

Ranged attacks are at a further -2 due to their half cover. Eye contact is nigh impossible to establish in these conditions.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

(-1 Vitae activating Resilience)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

It was a difficult position for her to be in. Keeping quiet on who she was and not making these cattle bow down to her. She had to remind herself to give Blackbird and the others a chance to step up.

But she bit her tongue. Arms crossed over her chest, feeling the comfort of her guns, but finding more comfort in the deadly claws that rested within her fingers.

Exchanges like this were common in her world, so she pushed some blood into her body in case it went sideways.

But her face remains impassive, not caring.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    C
    Cross

Quietly, Hugh Keeping slips away into the night...

The player of Hugh has retired from the site for now, so he out.

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blackbird's smirk remained on her lips, her hands loosely sitting in the pockets of her worn denim jacket. She did, however, stop in her tracks as the pair of idiot kine escalated the situation. The cocking of the gun was humorous to the neonate and she let out a soft, amused huff.

"Listen, fellas, we're local,"
    she began, her tone remaining casual, though a more serious tone crept along her words as she continued, "And let's just say that I'm in the business of moving goods, yeah? I don't know how you boys handle people coming into your backyard without so much as a phone call, but frankly I think it's fucking rude. Plus, if I learned about this little shindig, who else do you think has?"

She let the statement hang for a bit. If these two understood where their weapons usually came from, they would likely know who she was referencing.

"This meeting just ain't following the rules, y'know?" she said, "but hey, it's your lucky day. I'm feeling charitable and let's just say I got a few 'ins' around here. If you let me pass and I find out that the Garcias are legit, maybe I can smooth things over. Help the powers that be forget the misstep. You follow?"

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-11-28 10:32:08 Blackbird rolls 6 to Persuade the Kine to let the group pass (Man+Persuade) (10 Again) 3, 2, 9, 9, 7, 9 3 successes

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    C
    Cross

That got their recognition. And hostility. But she'd found the right button to press.

"We're local too, chica. Fuck the Italians, and fuck you too."

But as time went on, for a long moment, they paused. The silhouettes looked back, then forth, their cocksureness not so sure anymore. The Italians showing up right now would be real, real bad.

"Ugh. If you're here to talk, I... yeah. You can pass. You leave your weapons with us, though. Cool? Your friends stay here."

not enough!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-11-29 18:18:17 The Gangster Guardians rolls 8 to Wits + Resolve + 3 Situational (10 Again) 4, 5, 9, 7, 1, 1, 1, 8 2 successes

Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 23

You do not have permission to view the list of names.