Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No prob Johnny," Circe replied, "Its a good bottle ya know. That glass is good enough ta take two or three swings before it breaks on a dink's head. More if full!"

While Circe put the DVD in correctly this time she couldn't help but turn to look at John as he offerred to walk Penance home. "Oh, really? Guess all my hard work is payin' off if yer offerin' that Johnny. Ya could go for a night cap even."

Disc in correctly this time, with Circe trying to covertly give the DVD player the finger, she returned to the kitchen. "Museums? I like the armories" she returns with a bottle of ginger ale. "Really like ta know how they keep those things intact fer so long," before sitting down she bends over the coffee table to mix herself a tequila slammer. She take a seat with a smile, "Eh, if we get too hammered on the tequila we can't enjoy the movie as we'd probably make a good show on the couch, oh ho ho ho!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"It's quite ingenious. First they perform a biopsy to retrieve useful samples of tissue, then they rub the encephalon with a solution of salts and alcohol...", by now the movie was starting and another kind of alcohol was occupying her hosts' mind.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

P
    Penance

"Yeah, I saw the brains. It was cool. I am not usually in to museums, a lot of it goes, how you say, over my head. But that one had a lot of fun stuff."

She blinks at the Mirrorskin's offer. She really hadn't expected anyone to make such an offer, it was just idle musings, not an actual request. She smiled sweetly at him, and glad he was seeing her scraggly human teeth and not her worse Mien teeth, before lightly punching him in the shoulder.

"Thank you for the offer, I think I will take you up on that. Though I am not that social myself. Not anymore. I may not offer the best conversation." She leans across Titania to faux whisper to Circe, "Now if only I could have gotten Quick to offer that."

As the movie starts, Penance huffs dramatically as text scrolls across the screen. "Shénme lèixíng de diànying ràng ni dú tā?" Despite her complaint, it actually wasn't too hard to read and the music and making her pay attention to what was moving up the screen did pull her attention into the movie.

J
    John Doe

Penance gave him a friendly tap, and Circe's teasing, the Darkling blushed again, and smiled warmly. "Happy to help," he replied.

John sneaked a peak at the Summer's body as she bent across the coffee table. Then quickly looked over to Titania's entrancing mantle. "That sounds so cool. Would anyone here be interested in visiting the museum?"

His silver bump of an eyebrow twitched as Penance said something in her native tongue. "I have no idea what you just said."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe looks at Titania with confusion, "Wha," then shakes her head, "Ah ya mean corpses. My things are guns. I got a one track mind but a field trip Johnny? I LIKE it! Who's the chaperone ta keep all us kids in line?"

"Penny ya are doin' better then I have in that area,"
    she faux whispers back before sagging into the couch, "Five guys in a row I hit on with all of 'em liking men," she lets out a defeated sigh and takes a sip from her slammer. She had no idea what Penance said.

"Part IV," and then came the music and lasers, "Ta be fair Johnny ya usually don't know what I'm sayin' in morning when we're getting out of bed. And everybody let me know if ya need a rewind or a pause," the screen freezes as the Tantive IV's hull has an explosion, "For I have the poooower ta answer questions too."

The elf giggled as the movie resumes.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

6. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She stared wide-eyed at the screen, pietrified but unwilling to look around and thus let her mask slip. J-Just what went on in the Palace of the Summer Queen?
    "Ooh", she yelped in surprise. "a conflagration, it exploded, it exploded", she said on a sugar high.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

P
    Penance

"Oh, it is nothing." She comments back to John. "I was just talking on how I do not see many movies start with reading."

She silently mouths five as Circe mentions her slew of bad luck before wordlessly wowing at the chances. However, her brow furrows as the Queen of Summer decides to pause the movie right in the middle of an explosion.

"Hey, turn it back on! Do not make us miss all the action!"

J
    John Doe

"I sleep in a different room and wake up before you. I make sure that the Coffee Demon stays asleep by making breakfast," John was quick to clarify. As much as she implied sharing a bed with her, it remained a fantasy for him.

The Sunbanisher returns to his quiet observation as Circe leads the party of shenanigans. He continues to drink the beer until he ran out. "Anyone want a refill?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe had already un-paused the film, "Patience is a virtue," she sing songed to Penance, "That I tell ta fuck off."

"Oi Johnny!"
    Circe angrily points at the sole male in the room as the screen has the ship's weird alarm blaring, "I've seen this flick and ya said ya ain't. I can handle the refills." She picks up a new slice of pizza as the the robots chat on screen. It goes fine with the tequila slammer.

11. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

It was a heart-wrenching tale, laden with pathos and tugging at each of her heartstrings. Her hands curled into fists and her stomach sank heavy when the little blue and white gentleman was finally captured by a patrol of cute savage desert penguins.

"They are not going to kill him... right? Right?", the harrowed girl asked Circe.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread