Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oh this guy would be fun, especially since Circe supplied some of the tools used by his suspects. "Oh yer offerin' protection? Interesting choice of words. But kudos fer not huntin' down club members fer bad IDs or petty shit," Circe can't help snark at the cop. It was practically genetic from her ancestry. Circe grins as Rhodes agrees to take the lead, arms folding as she kept her eyes more on Alfonso then Lydia.

Circe's right ear twitched away from her skull as she tried to catch on to Lydia's speech. To her credit, the Summer didn't so much as twitch her nose as the woman admitted to her hygiene problems. "Eh, I landed in a dumpster when I first got back," she cracked a smile, "I personally can't do much fer ya right now," she wouldn't offer another roommate to a unknown. Didn't they have some flop house for Lost in town? "I can only offer ya a coat since I just think heat," her Mantle rose around the elf, "and I'm good. As fer shelter," she trailed off to give Rhodes a look.

A look with her right eyebrow and ear raised. Was the oath enough to get her into the Freehold's flop house?
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

For a bright child of the stars, the night is not so dark and never so cold. The starry sky above ligthens up the path ahead and the brilliance within keeps the frightening shadows at bay. Besides, what better time of the day to walk around town undisturbed? Hoping nobody would notice the natural beauty in the long black velvet dress that was cutting a striking figure against the darkness. Dog’s Dinner, in good old Britain.

The elegant fairest had spent a pleasant evening strolling around downtown, with little care for the rest of the world; right now the delicate midnight rose perched above her head was being nurtured inbetween the moonlight and the galactic expanse of her hair. Diamonds of glittery moondust followed in her trail, as a pleasant flowery aroma and classical music impregnated the air.
    Humming with absent minded carelessness she approached the group of people, noticing some familiar faces among them.

"L-Lovely be meeting you tonight", stuttering in her upper class accent between glossy lips; at the time two of the most solemn of her spherical wisps were already greeting the nobles, especially fond of Circe dare to say, "Kin... Que..", she interrupted herself, "Ahem, I mean, Sir. Manager, Miss Head of Security", she said, sounding apologetic.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"it is indeed! There is such a thing as modesty. But there we are. All on one page after all," Rhodes smiles at Franco.

"Oh, I think we can do a little better than that, " Rhodes says thoughtfully, responding to Circe's look. "I'm sure I can find some space in Edna's. Might need some dusting, but, what can I say, we have a certain image to maintain. Give you a roof over your head, at least for a while, while you can tidy up and get your bearings," he adds to Lydia, smiling. "Your needs are mine, after all. But the choice is entirely yours."

The Flowering beams as Titania of practically floats out of an alleyway. "What a surprise! Titania! How are you, my dear?"
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

5. Likes Ruach, Vincent liked this post
    L
    Lydia Gehring

She was the most beautiful creature Lydia had ever seen.

The Airtouched stared in awe as the galactic changeling swept into view. Her hair trailed behind her like the Milky Way, shapes of light and color bouncing in its wake. The light she gave off drowned out the shadows around her, yet only Lost eyes were privy to such beauty. Lydia felt a pang of loss and sadness, awash in sudden nostalgia. It was...it was like a piece of the sky above her kidnapper's realm, pulled down and shaped into a nymph of the brightest night. Was this even a changeling, or some sort of magical entity given flesh?

Lydia would one day learn this was an archetypal Fairest. In the meantime, memories of her Durance brought her to bow her head low. The only thing in memory that had been this resplendent was one of Them. Yet, if it had been one of Them, the Autumn King wouldn't have been so cordial. She must've had been something of great power, then, utterly wrapped and wound in the cloak of the Wyrd. Lydia muttered, "Graceful Ae," in a reverent tone.

Wait. Had the King and Queen spoken? Yes, they had, and she'd ignored them. Quickly trying to recall what had been said, the Airtouched stammered out, "Y-yes...thissae thinks...thinks she could help wi' a place to live. Thissae knows fixin' things. Thissae could tidy an' labor f'the...the Manager and his staff."

Her eyes dart toward Franco. "An'...an' maybe not tonight...but thissae will keep t'Crow's kind offer in mind?" She flashed a sheepish smile at the detective.

Presence
    (Looking for clues)
    Sworn Officer
    (Sacramento PD)
    Status
    (Homicide Detective)
    Alfonso Franco

PRE

The Detective lets the snark from Circe wash off like rain off a Crow's back. Well, he can't help but smirk a bit. It's the most normal and familiar seeming thing about this whole encounter.

The arrival of Titania leaves him without words for a moment. He rallies, but not enough more than to grunt and note what she says and what is said to her. She doesn't address or really react to him, and he is fine with that, and pleased to reciprocate, if he can keep from reacting. No one is innocent. She surely can't be as innocent as she seems. Because she seems like the Madonna herself. Which is best not to think about.

Good then for more than one reason that the man Monarch speaks up. Dropping names. "Edna". "Titania". No doubt Alfonso's own name will slip somewhere else, later.

The Crow smiles at Lydia Gehring. "Good. Looks like you're going to be okay." he says gruffly but not unkindly. "Any time, you can give me a call. I'll do what I can." he says, reassuring. "Ask for 'Detective Franco' though, otherwise people would be confused." he smiles grimly. "No one at that number knows who 'the Crow' is."

Alfonso smiles studying everyones faces for a moment, and doffs his fedora with a flourish, tipping it and saying, "Ladies. And Gentleman. This place seems a little crowded for all of us, and I have a job to do when the sun comes up. With your permission, I'll be on my way and leave it to you."

8. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Final delivery of the night, her shift over, Sonnie Wu started for home, dreams of take-out from the Chinese restaurant she lived over dancing in her head. A shame her last delivery took her to such an icky neighborhood, but hey, it's a part of the city she's never seen before, so it still fascinated her. Blue jeans, a red pullover hoodie, a blue knit scarf and a green baseball cap worn backwards made up her colorful ensemble. Completing the look was a messenger bag strapped tightly to her back and a quarterstaff she held in one hand or the other (she switched at irregular intervals). She seemed to use the staff like a walking stick, tapping and poking at random objects on the street that caught her attention.

Strolling along, the Spring Courtier suddenly stopped in her tracks. One foot hovering off the pavement in mid-step, the Beast girl blinked her eyes in surprise. Then, she slowly reversed her steps, walking backwards about ten feet, and paused to turn her head to look at an alleyway across the street.

What the Eff... are those? Wait, are these people... yeah, look like some of who Ingrid described. That must be Circe, the Summer Queen. Yup, very blue! Like Legolas knocked up Smurfette.

And the handsome dude is Rhodes, if that crown is a giveaway.

Can't place the others. Dude with feathers and a cool hat, some sort walking dustdevil and... HOLY CRAP IS THAT GLOWY CHICK HOT! Like a constellation became a Victoria's Secret model!

Sonnie scratched her head in wonderment, monkey feet dancing on the sidewalk in excitement. Would she approach them? What if it was a private discussion? With two court leaders involved, maybe she shouldn't... and there she goes, hopping across the street to the alley!

When she reached the alleyway, the monkey girl smiled and leaned on her staff, casual and friendly, and waved at everyone... with her tail. "Why, helloooo! Is this the Sacramento Alleyway Historical Society? Am I late to tonight's meeting? What did I miss?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

10. Likes Vincent, Origins, Ruach liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe nodded as Rhodes confirmed there was still a place for housing. Even if it was part haunted house or something. Blue lips smirked as the night sky had just decided to walk up to them with a hello. Or perhaps it was at how the others were reacting to a fellow Fairest. Circe certainly didn't freeze up or drop her jaw. No not at all. Maybe wide crimson eyes roved over Titania and stared at the light display but Circe would never admit to that as being gawking like the noobs had.

"Titania, ya enjoyin' bein' or walkin' the starry night more?" She couldn't help but make a poor jest to greet she that brought Fairest count to three. "Nice dress, goes with yer look good."

Circe's right ear twitched again as Lydia spoke once more. "Ah, a fellow grease monkey then?" She nods, "Good ta hear, I know we got normies ta fix stuff but some places ya don't want them workin' and I don't always have the time," Circe hums to herself as she folds her arms. She looks to Rhodes, "Another custodian paycheck is probably easy enough ta swing ya think? I mean if she's stickin' around ta work I doubt the Director would object to givin' her a paycheck fer it." She also sends a smug smile the way of the bird detective. Yes Lydia had just chosen between two acts of kindness but she'd rejected the cop for the one Circe was part of.

Always great to get one over on the cops. "Hmm, so good of ya ta be completely frank about yer work name Detective," even if Alfonso's back was turned to Circe the Larcenist's grin was audible. "I ain't got any objections. Bye bye," the blue skinned Fairest closed her eyes briefly to put a serene, almost angelic, smile on her face as he gave him a little hand wave goodbye.

She drops this act the instant Sonnie arrives. Circe gives the woman a surprised look before her expression turns deadpan. Her ears droop down as she turns to Rhodes while pointing at Sonnie, "Okay, I am honestly gonna ask if that question ain't bullshit cause this is quite the gathering."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

12. Likes Ruach, Abyssalstar, Vincent liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes nods at Lydia's comments. "Well, if you're happy, I can take you back to our little clubhouse. Dry, warm. Running water. All mod cons." He looks across at Franco. "Thank you Detective. Give my regards to Lady Sasha."

He looks with curiosity as the monkey spirit bounds over. "It may as well be! And who might you be, my dear? Have you been in our society long?" He smiles roguishly.

"Oh, certainly. I'd been talking with Seraphina about getting Edna's back on it's feet and tidied up - I'm sure Lydia can help with that if she's as handy as she says," He nods to the Summer Queen.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

14. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post

Presence
    (Looking for clues)
    Sworn Officer
    (Sacramento PD)
    Status
    (Homicide Detective)
    Alfonso Franco

PRE

The Crow tips his hat to the Monarchs and all the assembled, and with a brief but intense scrutiny of the group, almost like he's memorizing their faces, the departs.

Fun! Thank you!

L
    Lydia Gehring

"Hullo." A wave like a breeze was sent toward the monkey-Beast. Lydia didn't say much more, nodding at the crow-Beast as he drove off to his business. Her mind was swirling like the most elemental of storms, trying to piece together what the Wyrd was bringing together. All this time alone, unacknowledged and with barely any human contact (or otherwise), and now this? Almost half a dozen Lost, coming all to the same place she was? It was a pity she knew no Contracts of Omens, nor was she a dream-seer like one of her old motley had been. Perhaps in the world of Sleep, she could find answers otherwise lost to her.

She smiled sheepishly again at the Dread Lord's suggestion. "The Manager is kindly in word," the Elemental said in a ghostly murmur. "Thissae nae t'be that crafty...but thissae's built an' broke apart things afore. Thissae knows wood an' houses. Thissae can fix what needs fixin'." She stood up a little more, her words more confident. No master woodworker was she, but Lydia had performed much manual labor for her Courtiers of old. One of their Beasts was dragon-shaped, sour-tempered and bearing fiery claws and breath, arguments tending to end in destruction. It was Lydia who did most of the fixing while others tended to burns and stitching.

The Airtouched looked again at the monkey-Beast. She waited for the new Lost to introduce themselves, as it seemed the Autumnal King knew not who she was. Interesting.

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 19

You do not have permission to view the list of names.