Ended
Watch

Wringing Out the Towel

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    K
    Krieg

"That prison took careful planning and effort. I believe she was interred there, on purpose." Then, Krieg shook his head, "Caroline has no understanding of how long she was down there. I'm sure being trapped in a room full of mirrors for longer than a week will drive anyone nuts."

He nodded in agreement, ceding to her controlling her interests of her mooks. "No, I will not make them into Ghouls. There's no need for them to do anything extraordinary."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage leans back, looking thoughtful, “Has to make you wonder why she was interred there. Is she a danger? An experiment gone wrong? The list can go on and on.” Worst case scenario, it had to be put down. Best case, it was useful and not a threat. Which would it be? Then a laugh, “Probably. Everyone needs interaction with someone or something else at some point. Even us Savages who tend to be loners.” It was just life. “But why the mirrors? That just seems completely bizarre and fucked up.” Was there a sound reason behind it? “Have you ever come across anything like it?” was worth asking.

“Sometimes it’s nice to have someone handle daily tasks. Like selling produce for example. But I guess once they prove themselves to you, they could do that. Should that be what you want of course.” His farm. “Priscus Wood on board? She sounds like she has big plans for the Farm, and I have to say, I’m eager to see what you guys are able to do.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

K
    Krieg

"Superstition and the supernatural make for a deep and murky pool." The scholar shrugged. "I have never encountered something like this in person." He placed a hand on his chest to convey sincerity for a moment. "It's entirely possible that the party responsible for her imprisonment her knew something we don't. Answers to those questions, and more, are the exact reasons that I argued for her to be kept at the Farm."

Krieg nodded, "Priscus Wood is on board. She's been a blessing. If I am to oversee this Regency, I will be turning control over to her. She has the right personality; she's always cheerful and she can easily socialize with the Kine."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A thoughtful look, her lips pursed, “I’m very curious about it, rather it be purely superstition, or something that actually did something. You’ve never encountered something like it, but have you heard anything about something like it? I know we all gather unusual tales from our travels, stories we hear locals whisper about over a drink. Personally, I haven’t. But I was a loner for many, many years.” The only people she dealt with were dinner. “Would it offend you if I asked to attend the meeting with the Ordo? My occult knowledge is lacking, and I have an interest to expand it.” Plus, Prince.

“I can’t say you aren’t being careful, and I appreciate that.”
    She’d hate to have to lose Krieg because he screwed up safety.

“She is always cheerful, isn’t she?” a smile, “It wasn’t something I was expecting from a fellow Savage. But she gets things done.” She really had no complaints about her Cousin. She might not understand her, but that was a simple difference in personality. “I realize you just learn tonight of the Regency, but do you have plans for it?”

K
    Krieg

The giant waved a hand, "Again, far too wide and varied for me to give a reasonable assessment. The ancient Chinese believed that mirrors frightened away evil spirits who were scared by their own appearance. If the mirror was broken, the protection was lost. That's just one instance."

Krieg let out a light laugh, "Offended? Not at all!" He grinned. "It's in the interest of the Domain, your Domain; I'd be a buffoon to say 'no.'"

The Hierophant placed a gloved thumb to his chin, "As for the Regency, obviously security is the first and highest priority. Having the right equipment and a bit of financial incentive for locals to keep Saul's petty Domain in check will go far."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Another nod, “Frightened by their own appearance? Interesting, never knew mirrors held such power to different cultures.” Now she really wanted to speak with the Ordo.

Of course she didn’t really care if he had been offended or not. But it was nice to know he wasn’t. “It’ll be easier for me to ask questions with the Ordo present. I'm sure you have better things to do than be a go between.” Once her concerns were satisfied, and there was no threat, the Haunt could do as he pleased with the cat.

An eyebrow raised, “Equipment?” what equipment did he need? And he wasn’t getting money from her, she wasn’t a bank and had her own expense’s. “Money is always a good motivator to Kine. And I don’t think Saul’s little party will get too big. You made it sound like he knew who the real power house in the area was. But,” she says, “that’s not to say he wouldn’t try something, test the boundaries.”

K
    Krieg

"I intend to construct a gilded cage for Saul." The Hierophant spoke with a firmness rarely shown. He tapped the side of his head, emphasizing his point, "Obfuscate can fool the mind, but it cannot fool the unblinking eye. He has no right to privacy as he is squatting. No one enters, no one leaves, without us knowing."

Krieg continued on, "He will have run of his Domain, however, it will be at your leisure. If he needs to be reminded, it will happen."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A cold smile, “I’m glad to hear you have plans. And I agree, he has no right to privacy, nor does anyone squatting with him. Having knowledge of his movements and schedule will prove useful should he decide to overstep.” So long as him and his followers stayed off her Domain, they could be neighbors.

“I would just ask to be made aware if he oversteps and the severity of it. The time for playing nice ended when he let Buster have free reign of my Domain.” Next time, no one was being returned in one piece.

“Also, should you decide to bring in others to help with the area, just let me know. I like to know what’s going on within the Domain.” Not that she needed a reason.

“Any questions for me? Concerns?”

K
    Krieg

"We seem to be on the same page," he replied. "I have no further concerns nor questions. I will obey with your wishes."

Good to wrap?

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod of her head, “Seems we are, which is good. I don’t want to have to micromanage.” But she had a feeling Krieg wouldn’t be a problem, which would be nice. But that didn’t mean she wouldn’t be keeping an eye on him and what he was doing. It was still her Domain.

“Good. Should any come up in the future, please give me a call or stop by.”

I'm good to close, sorry I let this slip.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.