Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

The long dirt road leading to the Farm had a few pot holes but was in good repair. The Crone Farm is a small building with solar panels on the roof. Wheat fields behind the farm. Trees lined the driveway. The forest stretched out in front of the farm. Some old farm equipment scattered about. A tool shed and a small stable like structure off to the side.

Mable set out the chairs on the porch of the Crone Farm. She checked the text again. then she sat down and waited.

Mable was dressed in purple sneakers, jeans, and a purple tank top. Her hair flowed around her shoulders.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap can be heard coming a bit before he can be seen, a noisy, old model, yellow Yamaha motorcycle kicking up a cloud of dust on the dirt road. He arrives at 12 minutes earlier than two hours from the time of the texted invitation.

He is thin and wiry looking, medium height perhaps a few inches shy of six feet. His eyes are piercing without seeming completely focused on a particular object. His red hair is windblown and uncontrolled even when he gets off the bike, leaving it in the driveway and walking up to the porch, looking around as he walks. He has on a light, worn denim jacket over a blue calico work-shirt and jeans and very worn boots.

"Ma'am." he says, making a nodding gesture that looks like he would tip his hat in greeting, if he had a hat. He has a battered motorcycle helmet under his arm.

"Didn't know if it was dress up. Figured best to be on time." he says, slightly apologetically in tone, a faint drawl in evidence.

Protean 1 Aspect of the Predator
    Blush

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable stands up when she hears the bike coming up the drive. She watches with her head slightly tilted as he gets of the bike and walks up to her. Mable gives a head nod of approval at his greeting. "Hello." She reaches out a hand to shake his, "I am Mable Wood, Priscus of the Gangrel. Welcome. And Please call me Mable." She pauses, "Except in court you have to call me Priscus Wood, they are pretty formal in court." She gives him a warm radiant smile.

When he speaks again she catches the faint drawl in his voice. "Being on time is always important. And I pay no never mind to how people are dressed."

Mable indicates the chairs, "Please sit down. Since you have contacted me, I am assuming you have plans to stay a while in the domain. Would that be accurate? Are you seeking acknowledgement here?" Mable was pretty direct and wanted to get business out of the way.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap looks grateful at Mable's friendly greeting. He nods, and takes a seat, listening intently, and then sitting still a moment thinking before answering her.

"Priscus. Mable." he says, nodding again as if to memorize. "Thank you. Mable." He looks at Mable with an open expression, and nods again. "I am." he says. "That is accurate." he adds. "I hope to stay a while. I am willing to pledge loyalty. Work. Serve. I just want to learn, practice fitting in." he says. "Haven't had much practice, court and all." he say.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives him an encouraging smile. "I'm glad to hear you plan to stick around. And I will help you navigate Court. You will be fine. The Prince is Invictus but has made it clear she does not consider this an invictus domain. All covenants are welcome here. Speaking of which do you belong to a covenant?"

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap listens intently, supernaturally still and unbreathing as Mable offers her help in navigating shallow waters over rocks, at Court, nodding his thanks, and watching her as she talks about the Prince a little. Then she asks, and he and answers, "Ordo Drakul."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Splendid. I will make sure you meet the Grand Worm, I believe she is called, during court if you don't see her before hand. I have nothing but good things to say about her." Mable nodded.

"Well, let's get business over with first then we can talk about the domain and answer any questions you may have." Mable takes out her phone and accesses a heavily secured file.

"Please read these laws of the domain. If you have any questions please let me know." She hands over her phone to Dirt Nap.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap watches Mable and listens carefully as she speaks. Then when she offers it, he takes her phone with surprising gentleness and reads intently. "....name, clan, covenant...." he murmurs.

He reads for several minutes.

Looking up at Mable, he nods. "Okay." he says. Then, "Is 'Dirt Nap' okay?" he asks. "It's what I go by." he explains. "Seems like telling a name I'm not gonna use might be...offensive."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"As long as you give your word to me any name will be fine. So, I will ask you formally will you, Dirt Nap, abide by the Praxis of the Prince and be loyal to her and the domain as well as the appointed officers of the court?And do you understand this oath is considered binding and there will be extreme penalties for breaking it?"

15. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Yes, Ma'am. I Dirt Nap swear I will by God abide by the Praxis of the Prince, and be loyal to her and the domain and the officers of the court. I understand fully; I am bound by my oath with extreme consequences should I break it." he says seriously, looking Mabel straight in the eye.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread