Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable turned her focus onto Vivian, "So, it depends on what you want to do with your phone. And how much do you want to spend. Because phones are crazy expensive."

V
    Vivian York

The Daeva was listening intently to the Gangrel's question. Shaking her head. "Money is really no object. I want the darn thing to function. I do not do iPhone because there just seems to be too many issues with them. Not to mention, from what I understand, the constant updates are entirely ridiculous."

She pause for a moment at the Prince announcement. One of her own was the Reeve. It seemed that Lina was following in Twists footsteps a little, at least when it came to security. "Well, that is exciting news!" She said with a smile to Mable.

Feel free to poke me off site next time, I deeply apologize for leaving you hanging

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I agree, Sheriff Moretti is an excellent choice." Mable tried out the title. "I like that, a great choice." Mable nodded her head.

"Okay, I have heard great things about the Samsung phones. Samsung are android phones. I agree, the Iphones have so many issues and are not worth the cost. The Samsung also work really well with other software and apps. They are google based which is pretty good because google is really expanding their programs."

No problem I have had a rough week also

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dirt Nap had come over to them.

"Ok look at me and focus on me." She looks into his eyes. "I know how overwhelming it can be. What makes you happy? What relaxes you? Think about that or try counting in your head. Once you get control back over the feelings you will be ok." She waits for him.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap is still and quiet, watching Mable intently for long moments. He is visibly breathing in and out. After a minute, he says, "Thanks, Ma'am. I wasn't going to lose control...but...it was hard to concentrate on, well, manners." he says. "I keep feeling like my claws are growing out, but I know they aren't; I do have better control than that."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives a smile of encouragement, "I know you do. Now I would like to introduce you to Seneschal York. She is also the Priscus of the Daeva and a delightful person. Seneschal York, I would like you to meet Dirt Nap clan Gangrel and new to our wonderful domain."

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Thank you, Priscus Wood." Dirt Nap says, gratefully. Turning to amazingly striking Daeva who nonetheless radiates predatory power to an impressive degree, he tips his hat and says, "Much Obliged, Seneschal and Priscus York. It is an honor to make your acquaintance." he says.

L
    Lina Moretti

The newly appointed Sheriff closed with the group, her black dress fitting closely to her athletic frame. A polite smile crossed her face, even as her Beast tore and screamed to run all in tandem. The Coil was certain, secure, the Scribe of Equilibrium's control firm even as she allowed her mind to wander a moment, her eyes to focus on objects in sequence as she entered the calming ritual that had led her to her Pavlovian mastery of her Beast's crudest urges.

"Elder York. Priscus Wood. Good evening."

Nods to each, Vivian York's true power resting in the mark of respect that she gave her. Her lively, sparkling brown eyes found the unknown, his weak Beast driving hers forward against the walls of the Dragon's cage it existed in.

"My name is Lina Moretti. Welcome to Her Majesty's Domain."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Congratulations, Sheriff Moretti. May I present, Dirt Nap, Clan Gangrel. Dirt Nap, this is Sheriff Moretti, Priscus of Clan Daeva, Regent of Florin, and Grand Wyrm of the Ordo Dracul.", after the introductions Mable took a slight step back towards Vivian.

V
    Vivian York

Vivian didn't even know what brand her current phone was. It didn't matter any more since that was to be remedied soon enough. "Samsung, excellent." Nodding to Mable just before they were seemingly rushed by others. She'd heard Mable try to calm this man down, it was strange that he may have been having a meltdown, or what was probably a nearly frenzied state. The Daeva wondered if she really should consider learning how to mask her beast.

Nah, it made things far more interesting, like what was going on now.

"A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Nap..." Which felt more than awkward to say. "Curiously, many of us often socialize outside of the Nox, what is a name we can address you in the outside world?"

Elder, that was a name Vivian had not been addressed at yet. Or, at least according to Dixie she wasn't 'deserving' of the title or whatnot.

"I'm sure you may have answered this in some capacity earlier, Mr. Dirt...?" Her face was a little awkward while she was trying to figure out what to call the Savage. "However, if you'd humor me that would be lovely. Where was your last Domain and what brings you to Sacramento?"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 17

You do not have permission to view the list of names.