Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No Problem." Mable was relieved not to be the one doing the talking. "My friend said the police know there is trouble around here."

Looking at the woman in the dumpster, "I'll try from out here first. If we can't get it I'll climb in too."

Mable reached in and hooked the dead body under the arm pits. And worked on trying to pull it out.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-10-28 22:13:40 Mable Wood rolls 4 to Dead bodies are heavy and gross (10 Again) 7, 8, 9, 5 2 successes

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    C
    Cross

As it turned out, there was no reason to climb in. Mable was more than strong enough, more than tough enough, to lift the body free of the dumpster. It was dead weight - literally - all that had once been a person rendered nothing more than rapidly cooling, exsanguinated meat. The male looked guilty as he stood in the way of one side of the alleyway. Sirens came closer and closer.

It was time to go. Even now, with descriptions of the two probably having been given in by the witness, they were probably going to have to evade the police.

The female glanced to the two of them.

"Are either of you any good behind the wheel? We're shit, to be honest."

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca watched as Mable easily lifted the deceased. But when the question of driving came up Rebecca's eyes shifted to Mable. "I would not call myself skilled. If I must I can drive, since I could always deal with the cops if we got pulled over. But I wouldn't be much help if we end up having to flee and elude." Did Mable have more skill with cars? She didn't know.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable sighed, her cute top and skirt had blood on it, she was wearing high heels and her change of clothes were in her truck. "I am not a great evasive driver but I can get us out of here. Let's get into the car and move on out. I need to stop at my truck really quick."

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    C
    Cross

Sadly, there wasn't time for a stop. That just wasn't in the cards. As Rebecca and the pair climbed in, the two in the back, Rebecca riding shotgun. The streets were red with closing police, and the lights flashing off them cast blue against the night. The police were incredibly close.

Does Mable wish to get going or head for her truck? Psychangel

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

nope. If no time we will beat feet outta there. Obey all laws of course

C
    Cross

Mable pulled out of the alleyway in question. Good thing, too, because the police were on top of them. A cop car had parked just outside, its occupants outside by their trunk, putting on tactical vests; another one had sirens wailing in the distance a few blocks away. The dismounted police saw their vehicle exit, and immediately ran toward their car with a shout of 'STOP!'

"Jesus, that's close," the female said, reaching into her coat and drawing a snub-nosed pistol. She cocked it with a signature click, looking over her shoulder all paranoid-like. "What you wanna do, Champ?"

To flee the police, please roll Dexterity + Drive + 2 (Handling Bonus). If you'd like to stop or do something else, feel free to. I encourage creativity!

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable's brain was spinning with thoughts. She should stop and normally would. She is not a law breaker even though she is no longer part of the human world. However, she needed to maintain the masquerade.

The gun came out. Mable didn't want any of the police to get hurt. Stupid, bitch. "Put that away, now." Mable's voice was more angry than anyone had ever heard before. She stepped on the gas and gunned the car.

This is not how she wanted to do this. Not at all. The normally happy go lucky Mable was seething. These beasts had put her domain, friends, and family in a bad position. The night would not end well for them.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-11-13 11:36:31 Mable Wood rolls 8 to Dive fast (10 Again, WillPower) 10, 4, 6, 8, 5, 7, 1, 8, 7 3 successes

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Sitting in the front seat Rebecca had a clear view of the police preparing for an assault. A gun is pulled and Rebecca's eyes shift between the two, avoiding the gaze of the officers. All they could do now was flee and hope they made a clean escape. The cops would not ask permission to search the trunk if stopped. "All we can do now is get out of sight." Rebecca hoped that no evidence had been left behind.

I'm very sorry for the much delayed response.

C
    Cross

The female nodded and hiding it beneath her coat in its holster as she glanced over her shoulder at the red-and-blues that were chasing them.

Chase them, they did. Despite the outstanding efforts of the Gangrel Priscus, the cop was brilliance in motion on the road, pulling into the oncoming traffic lanes for moments, weaving through, and closing the distance. He moved into position deftly, sirens wailing, and snapped the front right of his car up toward the left rear corner of the car...

It might have been the best driving that Officer Masterson had ever done in his life. His partner, Officer Jones, stared out the window at the car they were trying to stop, grinning like a fool. If Masterson stopped these runners, this would be a story for the books.

The police caught up, with a masterful roll. Please roll Dexterity + Drive + 2. 3 successes required to avoid being successfully stopped by a PIT maneuver.

6 sux to catch up, 3 sux to PIT
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-11-19 16:30:03 The Police rolls 6 to Pit Maneuver (Dexterity + Drive + 2) (10 Again) 8, 1, 7, 9, 10, 7, 2 3 successes
    2018-11-19 16:29:25 The Police rolls 6 to Dexterity + Drive + 2 to chase (whoop-whoop) (10 Again) 8, 8, 10, 8, 10, 1, 3, 10, 5 6 successes

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.