Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Mable Wood.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
1 9
Domain OPINIONS
    C
    Cross

This is a thread for post-Formal Court Domain Status voting. Please refer to this page for a primer on how Status voting works.

L
    Lina Moretti

Public 1: "I am not some mere Whip to be Recognized. If you wish for your own station to be respected, Priscus, you would do well to remember to respect the station of others."

Private 1 (to Krieg ): "Between you and Mable, I am beginning to wonder if the Circle of the Crone has an issue with me. We should talk."

J
    John Davis

Public ●●●: "Priscus Wood is a VALUED member of this domain. I look forward to training with her."
    Private ●●●●: Mable Wood Krieg Aaron van Valen Rebecca Simmons "We all should RESPECT the hard work Priscus Wood puts into making our city greener and healthier."

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Public 1: "I have heard her kind words in regards to my own actions, but I find myself questioning the praise she seems to be granting her fellow Prisci. It gives me pause, but I am humbled by her and the Hierophant's continued interest. Perhaps we can again reconvene learn of one another, as the last Court made our last encounter ever too short."

Private 1 (to Lina Moretti ): "If I may be so bold, I am left to wonder where Priscus Wood believes the Domain would be with the current Hunter crisis without your contributions."

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Public/Private ●●●: "A truly delightful woman. I imagine it's hard to be Priscus under the Prince, and yet she wears it so well."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public ●●● Priscus Wood is someone always willing to step up when needed. She has helped defend the Domain numerous times, and I enjoy fighting beside her.

Private ●●● ( Mable Wood ) We really need to get together outside Court and get caught up.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Status
    (Academics)
    Aaron van Valen

Aaron's voice is usually quite flat and emotionless, almost rusty, but he tries to make up for this with his facial expressions.

PRE

Public/Private 2: 'I'm sure that Priscus Wood only has good intentions. She is friendly and has interesting hobbies... But I hope in the future she will think for a moment before acting on certain instincts, and carefully consider some opinions before sharing them.'

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

Public 2 – “She is always very helpful to many in the domain and guiding them to where they need to go.”

Private 2 – ”Yet, caution should be taken sometimes. I think she will learn from a slight oversight quickly.”

C
    Cross

Remains at 2 - Psychangel

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.