Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Ashley Cohen.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
1 10
Domain OPINIONS
    C
    Cross

This is a thread for post-Formal Court Domain Status voting. Please refer to this page for a primer on how Status voting works.

L
    Lina Moretti

Public 1: "Welcome. It is good to see you out and about, taking action where action is needed."

Private 1 (to the Dragons): "She brought a shotgun to a party one time. True Survivor by David Hasselhoff got stuck in my head."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Status
    (Academics)
    Aaron van Valen

Aaron's voice is usually quite flat and emotionless, almost rusty, but he tries to make up for this with his facial expressions.

PRE

Public & Private "A returning Lord. Most welcome! I'm curious to see how she settles in."

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Public/Private 1: "We've only interacted on occasion, but I've found her quite enjoyable and attentive. I suspect she'd be fun at parties."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public/Private 1: "I haven't had a chance to get to know her yet but am looking forward to it, but she seems cool."

J
    John Davis

Public ●: "A Carthian I am told. I will ACKNOWLEDGE her existence but I will wait and see if she is worthy of my attention."
    Private ●●: Ashley Cohen "You are worthy, this I do RECOGNIZE. We have business to discuss. Let's parley. My place or yours?"

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Public/Private ●: "She certainly knows how to have fun. I look forward to speaking with her more."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public ● A returning member of the Domain, we worked together a few years back. Though I haven’t had a chance to get caught up with her, I know she has always been a dedicated Kindred.

Private ● ( Ashley Cohen ) Lets get together one night and catch up. I’d love to hear where you’ve been and the adventures you’ve been on.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

Public 1 – “I haven’t heard anything negative. To see her back around the Domain will be quite entertaining.”

Private 1 – “Being the only member of the Carthians so far, will she make a go of it? Or will she just go from it.”

C
    Cross

Remains at 1 - Whisper

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.