(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Advise against? Was he serious?

She studies him a moment, “You’re welcome to advise me all you like, but you’re not in a position to tell me how to conduct my business and affairs.”

As he stands, she doesn’t move. He might tower over her, but she was the apex predator here. This was her show, her Domain. And no one was going to intimidate her.

Dark eyes narrow, “I’ve dealt very fairly with you. I’ve let things slide that could have been handled very differently. And you have an expectation of me?” her tone level. “Maybe I’ve been too lenient with you if this is how you think to speak to someone handing you a Regency. Most would kill for that opportunity. But you?” she begins, “You think you can advise me and set expectations of me?” Her, the Prince. “You are not my right hand.” That was Twist.

“So tell me, have I misjudged you? Should I be offering this Regency to another?” cause she was very close to walking away from this. "Because you struck me as someone I could trust, someone who would get shit done. Was I wrong?"
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    K
    Krieg

The Hierophant shook his head, "Pardon me for speaking out of turn," he held up a hand in an attempt to quell the growing tension. "I assure you, there is no malfeasance."

Perhaps a different choice of words, "I am politely requesting that the price not be a surprise. You already have my unwavering loyalty. Just tell me what you want from me." The giant folded his arms behind his back.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Perhaps she had misheard him.

A nod, “I’m a bit on edge, I could have misunderstood your words.” Having to ash a Kindred would do that to you. And yeah, she could admit if she misunderstood something.

“The price was never meant to be a surprise. Usually people ask what the cost is before agreeing to something.” It was poor, and stupid, business practice. Especially for Kindred. “I would not expect anything from you that I would not ask of another. A Major Boon should suffice.” Boons being more valuable than money sometimes. “I wouldn’t put a price on something that I knew you couldn’t afford, it’s just not my style. But my other words remain, don’t make me regret placing you as Regent, and don’t make me have to remove you. It won’t be pretty or nice.” She didn’t expect a problem from him, he always seemed to do his job and get shit done. But, she’d had her expectations thrown in her face, so now she was more cautious, less trusting, and waiting for the screw up.

E
    ErlangShen

Wrong account.

K
    Krieg

Krieg breathed a sigh of relief. Echoes of mortality. "A Major Boon to you - only to you." He remained firm on that part of the clause - no transferring the favor. "If we are good with everything here, perhaps we can dry off and return to your office. I can talk to you about other pressing matters."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She blinked a few times and looked mildly confused,

“Of course to me. I can’t ask or force you into owning a Boon to someone else.” Could she? She wasn’t sure, but it wasn’t something she would do either way.

A nod, “We can do that.” She looks around, “Think we could find room at work to put a pool in?” a smirk. “Or maybe I need to find a house with a pool, I could stay in the water all night.” True story.

“I have my car if you wanted to ride with me, up to you.”

K
    Krieg

"Thank you," hitching a ride was the easiest option. "Let's get going."

Good to close?

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seems like a good place! Great scene, thank you!

K
    Krieg

End Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.