Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes looks amused by Circe's responses. "I think it's the best plan we have. I can provide the funds if you provide the contacts to get them," he offers.

"It sounds like the kind of thing hob magic could pull out of their dishevelled old hat," The Flowering muses. "But I think we need a more immediate solution, and I have little might to go chasing Hobs across the Hedge."

The Celestial lady's reaction draws a chuckle from Rhodes. "Would that it were that simple, my dear Titania. If he is investigating Funderland we cannot risk that he has information on us that we need to recover. Pico is as much a threat to himself as us - if he stumbles through an actual gate to the Hedge, I am sure it will not be one of the Sacramento Freehold that finds him."

"So. Redraw the markings to redirect Pico away. Titania points him in that direction through a hire. Lady Summer ransacks the office - possibly tying the two of you together, but nothing to be done there. Then it depends how Pico reacts, and we need to be ready to lure him away from Funderland."
    The Fairest steeples his fingers. "Sounds easy enough. My apologies, Titania, but I think you may have to be Puck for this adventure." He chuckles to himself.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Uh, like ski shops fer the masks and everywhere fer gloves dude. Oh, ya mean lock picks? Right right," Circe shakes her head, "I think they're legal in Cali. Just the funds I had set aside fer them I had ta use fer a different emergency," she shrugs. If Rhodes thought he could fit the bill she was fine with that, "I can give ya some pointers if yer lookin' ta keep 'em. I'm the crooked kinda pretty."

She then looks at Titania, "Hey girlfriend, we should figure out what the markings are gonna be fer a lure. If the," Circe makes air quotes, "Mysterious masked intruders," she lowers her hands, "Happen to be sportin' the mark somewhere it could reinforce the lure. Great idea, right?"

ooc: Lockpicks RAW cost Resources 3 though a set of tools could fake it to maybe prevent a penalty. Circe already has a workshop full of tools.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

B
    Blink

"I could use the little tricks we have to pass through." She said with a shrug. "May work, may not work...but I guess it gives us a couple chances to get in between that and the lockpicks."

"Just keeping it real..." Blink said with a momentary pause to scrunch her face. "Any fuckery we do is only going to drive his curiosity more..."

"Eh...hopefully we can find something for the memory because worst case is he may have to die." She shook her head, though it had to be said. "Extreme thing I know...but that is what happens if this goes sideways big time so keep that on your mind."

"Guess other options could be intimidation...like he is looking into something that is going to fuck him up down the road..."

"What if we scare the fuck out of him where he knows what will happen if he keeps going..." Blink slid her finger across her throat and dead panned towards the Autumn Soverign. That fear thing was his gig, afterall.

"Shit...just sit down with em and be like...'Yes there is fucked up stuff, but you shouldn't look for it, because it can be a lot worse.'"

"I dunno..."
    Blink really didn't want to have to resort to killing him in the worst case scenario...

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"We don't want to hand Pico everything. He's a PI, I'm sure he can put being sent one direction and his office getting looted together. But if you really wish to hammer is home..." The Dread Lord shrugs. "I suppose there is no limit to stupidity."

He looks to Blink sharply. "No. That will definately bring about mortal involvement, and should they find his current clients, it could lead an investigation right to our door. As for intimidation...." he thinks. "It could work, I suppose. The kind of mind that pursues his vocation is not easily dissuaded. Add into the fact that he is heavily involved with internet conspiricies set on proving "fairies exist".... we don't want a whole community sniffing around. One is bad enough. Better to redirect him off to the ether, I think."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe looks to Rhodes with her hands held up in defense. Being Italian, those hands start moving as she talks, "I ain't sayin' we like, leave shit there. But if he's got security and sees a couple of masked weirdos that got the same mark as the trail his followin'," she nods, "It'd be a lil' extra. Oh and I'd suggest the three hole ski masks. Classic fashion," she gives a thumbs up.

Circe looked to Blink, "Ya know, that sounds better and cheaper. Yer a smart one Blink," blue lips parted in a smile at the end. "Fer intimidation I'd defer," she looks to Rhodes and he said his piece so the elf just pointed at the black flower, "Ta the scariest dude here that just said no."

Circe then rests her elbows on the table, fingers interlaced beneath her chin as she leans forth. "Ya know, if he is a conspiracy nut and all else fails we could play on somethin' else we know about Pico. He's a wannabe hero." She looks to the others, "He is helpin' this gal. We could play on that whole wo is us victims, please help Obi Wan and that shit." Circe leaned back as she grabbed another piece of garlic bread. "And I mean THAT as a absolute last option. It'd be a dolore nel culo ta try ta convince him ta be a savior and then hafta treat him like one fer all of us."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"L-let's not murder anybody, ok... please?", she pleaded with a trembling voice, "This Obi One person you mention, I say we should follow his advice and aim for a pacific solution. I-I will hire Mr. Detective and try to mislead him", welp, at this time they really didn't have to know that she couldn't spin a lie to save her life.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

8. Likes Origins liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Only a few days to go on this scene now. Would someone summarise what your plan is and then I can wrap this thread and move onto the next scene. Cheers

10. Likes Vincent, Origins, Xadun liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well I didn't get this famous barb thing he mentioned," Circe points with a thumb at Rhodes, "So pointin' out ya not gettin' Star Wars would be hypocrisy at its finest. And fanculo that," was the Summer's response to Titania not getting the quote. "I can just use it as an excuse ta have a movie night or somethin'. Maybe tequila shots whenever somebody says the Force."

It couldn't be as dangerous as playing the Stephen King movie cliche drinking game.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Go gentle on her, Circe," Rhodes smiles. "I doubt the films were even formed Ideas when Titania here wandered into the Hedge. Still. We have a plan, I think. We should prepare."

So, the plan is more or less this - Titania lures Pico to some new diagrams we set up ahead of time, that lead Pico away from Funderland. While he chases shadows, Circe and Blink break into his office and steall his Faery research.

That's more or less it, I think!

13. Likes Yumyumcrow, Origins liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread