Watch

Supplies of Expresstion

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze seems oblivious to the brow and shrug, or perhaps merely unfazed as he grins, apparently just glad the two women have found some common ground.

"A masterwork would be worth showing on it's own, I would think. In any case, I would really appreciate being able to attend a showing, if there is one." Kaze says with a sincere smile of anticipated appreciation.

At "Taph's" description of the state of the game, Kaze nods, thoughtfully, saying nothing but listening as his team mate works at the puzzle.

He listens thoughtfully still, without nodding, at her pronouncement of priorities, and the relative value of political concerns.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence
    (Insubstantial)
    Striking Looks
    (Unseelie Beauty)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Haunting)
    Banshee

Libertine Moros who calls herself Jane Doe around Sleepers.

Nimbus

A figure in Banshee’s distorted image flays the Moros from the inside, ripping and tearing at her flesh, desperately seeking an escape from this cage of meat.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5
    Personal Spells: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

+1
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

"Blood is life. Without blood pumping, you cannot live." or those bound by the Lie's rules of biology cannot live. "No, what I want to pain is something that is normally in blues and blacks, greens too, yes, but I shall make my attempt at reds of every shade, perhaps I should chose an orange, and white..." she trails off with a hum, corpse pale eyes trialling over neighbouring shades.

"I would think it would be a poor showing with only one offering, but I thank you for the compliment."

She nods in her own agreement, "From rumour heard as I came here, it had been years since anyone in the game payed mind to politics when there is other things that should take president. The main file was corrupted, erased. Everything since is a new save file. But of course that isn't the end of the troubles for the heroes. Have either of you gotten an...episode summary?" she was mixing her metaphors but, an unnoticeable shrug. As long as her meaning was taken, it hardly mattered.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:
    Monthly Rits: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods, "We are, well I am the newest in our archery club, so the others have filled us in a bit, so that's one perspective. I'm always interested in viewing something from as many angles as can be." he explains. "You are the first person in our community that I've met outside of our club, so your perspective is really interesting to me. Maybe, some time when we aren't out, shopping, I would love to get the picture from your view."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx shrugs. "In so much as turbulent... times... were had by all. Though that may be better done in another place, with more comfortable seating. I hear there's quite a lot to cover."
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Presence
    (Insubstantial)
    Striking Looks
    (Unseelie Beauty)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Haunting)
    Banshee

Nimbus

A figure in Banshee’s distorted image flays the Moros from the inside, ripping and tearing at her flesh, desperately seeking an escape from this cage of meat.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 3

Vulgar
    Personal Spells: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

(Out of Path Influence Sound)Mana 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

"No need." she says, raising a hand, but using no Mudras, her gesture is more to pause any movement away from the swirling reds. The golden glyphs materialize, their line imprecise as all improvised spells are. But the working holds. "We can speak freely within this - " she gestures to the space around her, where the gylphs float, and anchor themselves upon the shelves. "Just know that while sound will not pass, our lips can still be read." she cautions them. Knowing that after now they wouldn't have experience with Forces and it's manipulation of sound.

"I do not know the entire story. I have only heard rumours, and very little of fact from those involved. At least when it comes to the...initial incident. Something more recent I will possibly have first hand knowledge of. If you want of my perspective you I can answer now."

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-10-06 20:12:15 Banshee rolls 7 to Influence Sound (Forces 2 + Gnosis 2 + 3EA) (10 Again) 2, 3, 4, 6, 6, 3, 9 1 success
    Monthly Rits: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze pauses just a beat as Taph casts. Then, at her words, he nods. "Yes, please." He smiles, "If we really can talk freely, should we start with introductions?" he smiles, "Of course, you already know my name."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Phoenyx shrugs, casting a glance at the golden glyphs as they shimmer into life. "It is sometimes easier just to move. But your own caution is appreciated." She nod towards the gothic mage, and turns so her back is to the cashier. "I am Phoenyx. The Arrow sent me here. Kaze too. We had heard that there were groups both for and against organisation, and that the latter were presumed not malicious but did not agree with the organisation being established. I can only see a Path structure being put back in place, and so I do not understand the disagreement."
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods, "I was sent to Sacramento by my Master in the Order to serve and protect the Wise community here." he agrees. "I believe I can do a better job if I have the best understanding I can of the individual Will Workers, and their Wills as possible. So far, I only understand the ones who believe that establishing a strong organization over the community is an obvious good. I don't really understand why there wasn't one in place already, and if there is a need now that did not exist before." he says thoughtfully.

Presence
    (Insubstantial)
    Striking Looks
    (Unseelie Beauty)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Haunting)
    Banshee

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 3

Vulgar

+1
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

"Banshee, libertine." she says in return. "I cam here to shop, and it might take me hours yet to find what I'm looking for. I did not wish to leave before I had found what I was looking for." finger touching the tubes of red paint, now her taloned nail pressing against the number written.

"As for 'organisation' it's not for or against. It the methods, in which that is achieved. I simply do not know why it was suddenly so important to everyone. From rumour it hadn't been for years, and we're not even twenty wise within the eternally of Sacramento. I wanted an Assembly styled democracy instead of the Council. Which is lead by one of each of the Paths...which....was apparently the system that was running when the so-called Reality War began, and was lost....and. If there is no...say Moros within Sacramento. If we are all to leave, or die or what have you, the next Moros to come to town, no matter who or what they are would be automatically given a seat on the Council. That, is what my issue is." she says, corpse pale eyes looking up to the Talons, would they understand the severity of this issue? "Samael, who has left and returned, is now Mastigos Councillor. Campanella is the Councillor for those upon the Path of Doom, though only because the person I has wished to replace him did not wish of that position for themselves and I was loath to press the issue. Sand is the Councillor of the Mighty. Knot, refuses to sit the Acanthus seat and....because time reset before the issue of the Thrysus Councillor could be resolved....I am assuming that Aurora is retaining her seat....the previous Council was never removed, or abolished to my knowledge. So Campanella and Aurora had been Councillors for years I assume...but there was no others, and it didn't matter, because before this year began, there was all of three magi within Sacramento. Sand. Campanella and Aurora, all belonging to a single Cabal - and to my knowledge they are still a Cabal - but I've only been within Sacramento since this last June, so anything before then is simply rumours I've heard, and not knowledge experienced first hand."

Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods, listening. "Wow. Banshee. That's...alot. Thank you. So, forgive me as I check whether I am tracking at all...there was a council, but very small, only three? And they really didn't function like a council, because they were the only ones here and in a cabal together anyway, so...everyone here now except for them is...pretty new? And the effort to get the council filled and meeting, is a new thing after years of it not really seeming necessary, because...there were so few, and still aren't that many of us here?"

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread