Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Hitting the radar

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    B
    Bereii

It had been some time now since he was left by himself. Waking up one day to find that the one person who could explain this crazy world to some degree at least had ditched him and moved on wasn't the greatest experience Tom had had. Sure, there was no doubt that the elder wolf had some serious issues but still, he was better than nothing.
    So now Tom had rolled on his own a while, but it felt very wrong for some reason.
    Sure, he didn't mind going solo but late in the night he felt alone in a way he never felt before the change.

So now he intended to stop dodging other wolves and draw some attention to himself.

He had been warned about the Pure and their way of doing things so he checked for signs of them owning territory, but all other signs was ignored.
    So basically he just walked into a random packs territory and awaited the packs response.

"Hmmm, kinda wonder if this is the way things usually goes? Ah what the heck, what's the worst that could happen?" He thinks to himself as he approaches a small coffee shop, buys a coffee to go and heads down to the park.

Unless he meets anyone of interest along the way he heads down to the park and finds a bench and waits for someone or something to happen...

B
    Bereii

Info

Kharn

BloodiedClaws walks around the park. He seems to be in a sour mood, as getting into a Pack was proving harder than he had originally thought it would be. He smokes a cigarette, and carries his duffelbag of clothing and gear as usual, but as usual, he is barefoot, and without a shirt, despite the slight cold in the air.

He catches scent of the other wolf, and with no ceremony, he begins walking towards him. He was tired of bullshitting around with the other wolves here, he was getting straight to the point this time. "Hello, BloodiedClaws, Irakka Bone Shadow, you may call me BC if you prefer. You have a Pack?" He asks bluntly.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

B
    Bereii

As Tom sits there sipping his coffee and waiting for something he spots a man walking straight towards him.
    He sniffs the air and catches the scent of another wolf.

He doesn't bother to rise at first as the other wolf approaches.
    When BloodiedClaws is so straight forward Tom looks a bit surprised for a moment before he gathers himself.
    Then he laughs a bit.
    "Well mate, not to much for discretion eh?" He says as he rises from the bench.
    He extends a hand to BC. "Hey, I'm Tom. Nah, man I'm solo at the moment. This your territory?"

Kharn

BloodiedClaws laughs a little as well. "Not lately," he says in regards to the discretion comment. Packless, that is good, maybe he'll want to pack-up then. Maybe BC would have a pack afterall.

"No, this isn't my territory, but it could be. I have no Pack, and I'm looking to start one, along with another, Ralph. He's fairly new to all this, but he's a quick learner I believe. He is Irakka as well, before I continue, what Moon are you?"
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

B
    Bereii

"Full.
    And how experienced are you then? I am rather new to this as well. I can hold my own but I don't now to much of uratha culture. If you'd call it that..."

Lovely, this was a lot easier than I ever expected. Tom thought as he stood talking to his first potential packmate.

Kharn

"My first change was a little over two years ago. I know the ropes, I can fill you in on the things you dont know. Have you plans for Tribe or do you plan to continue without?" BloodiedClaws asks, motioning towards a stand of trees, where he begins walking to. Once there he sits in the shade of the tree, motioning for Tom to do so aswell so they may speak comfortably.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

B
    Bereii

"Great. I've been around for a couple of months now, but I've hung out with a Ghost wolf all this time. And he generally seemed to steer clear of everyone, both pure and forsaken. He told me the basics about the tribes and if I am to join one i think the Talons or Stormlords might be where I fit the best. But then again I have no real firsthand experience of the tribes at all." Tom follows to the trees and half lies down in the grass, leaning back on his elbows. Still he keeps a knee drawn up so he'll be able to get up quick if things turned ugly. This is a stranger after all. He keeps a relaxed look thoug.
    "Why are you packless if you've been around this long? Excuse my bluntness." He adds the last with a wink and a grin.

Kharn

"I only recently arrived here, I haven't had a chance to form a pack yet, since my arrival." BloodiedClaws explains, he pulls out his cellphone. "I'm going to contact Ralph, so you two can meet each other, see if we all mesh together well enough that this can work out."
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

B
    Bereii

"I see..."
    Thinking

"Seems like a good plan." Tom looks out over the park as BC makes his call.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.