Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

H: 5'8"
    Misc: speaks with a light French accent

+1
    SL
    PRE

Clara adopted a faux-shock face at Aaron's look. "What? You said, and I quote, Someone should probably check that out." She said as she gave the bartender a wink. "You can't give me that look when I'm only following your advice." Clara chided at Aaron playfully while she donned a pout. "Guess I'll leave you to it, then."

Clara rose and started to saunter through the crowd. Mable and Rebecca were conspiring some fresh mischief Clara assumed. She moved passed them. The two had been sharing whispers and meaningful glances so it was anyone's guess as to what they were up to, but they seemed to want to keep whatever they were planning private.

Clara strolled through the Saloon, giving it a second once over. Maybe she missed something when she was distracted by the snack at the bar.

Percep 2 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-09-26 13:20:56 Clara E. Verne rolls 6 to Perception (Wits + Composure) (10 Again) 5, 7, 8, 7, 5, 10, 2 2 successes

C
    Cross

Decision made, Mable and Rebecca wend their way over toward the door, where the big guy is standing guard. Clara glances over and sees them; she sizes up the guard expertly and catches that he has a concealed ASP extendable baton in a holster that is mostly covered by his jacket. The fella glances down at the two ladies - Rebecca's dress in particular attracts a moment of attention - and he holds up a hand gently even as they come anywhere near. He's vigilant. Oddly so. They hadn't even come to try to leave yet. "Sorry, ladies. Out back's closed for the night."

Meanwhile, Aaron plies his luck with the bartender, who gave Clara a little finger-wave goodbye as she went off before returning his attention to the Lord. "I'm Kenny. And you are distracting me from these fine customers." He said it mock-accusingly, but he didn't seem to be going off to serve drinks. "Maybe you should give me your name and number and we'll talk later?"

R
    Rebecca Simmons

After what Rebecca had seen she wasn't surprised to hear the whole 'out back's closed' routine. She felt the vitae within her stir as she began to speak, using her talents at just the right moment. "Is that so? Well my friend here and I just need to go outside for a smoke. So would you kindly move out of the way and let us through." It'll only be for a few minutes." The words on their face sounded like a question, but there was no suggestion in her voice, only order. She could feel that there wasn't as much power in her words as she had hoped. Hopefully he would be weak-willed. She turned back to look towards Clara, who appeared to be looking their way. She subtly gestured her head in their direction. Hopefully the Daeva would get the hint and help if Rebecca's plan fell through.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-09-27 14:27:29 Rebecca Simmons rolls 5 to Mesmerize (Int 3 + Exp 1 + Dom 2) (10 Again) 1, 5, 8, 10, 2, 3 2 successes

Simmons used Mesmerize on the guard

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable smiled sweetly, "I really could use some fresh air. Maybe just for a minute, and just on the other side of the door?" Unlike the others, she had no real power behind her voice. She only had herself and her hope. Somewhere inside her mind she knew he wouldn't be swayed by any lustful actions so she would go with her sweetness.

Striking Looks
    (Enticing Vixen)
    Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

+1
    SL
    PRE

Clara's eyes caught the concealed ASP baton. A curious addition for a saloon bouncer that caught Clara's curiosity. She cut her way through the crowd, eager to start a little game, but Simmons and Mable were crowding her potential prey. She pouted in the background briefly but didn't interrupt. She stayed in the background, just behind the two woman but still close enough to be considered one of the group.

The Bacchante waited for the other two Kindred to finish their appeals. Clara, for her part, was uninterested in speaking with the bouncer at the moment. She focused her Vitae to invoke the earliest and most primal guilt on the bouncer. She wanted him to be a child that had just learned shame. The Duchagne called on her Blood to inflict this painful memory on the bouncer and waited in the background, wondering what sort of painful lesson she dredged to the surface of his mind.

Licencieux 2 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-09-28 00:15:54 Clara E. Verne rolls 5 to Licencieux - Intime for memory of guilt on bouncer (Wits + Exp + Licencieux) (10 Again) 7, 7, 5, 9, 10, 3 2 successes

C
    Cross

The bouncer moved aside, to be sure, with a nod. He even opened the door for the old Ventrue. Simultaneously, he was struck by horrifying guilt, a time he'd stolen something and been caught. Yelled at. Beaten. Tears came to his eyes. He was confused, scared even? "I... I'm sorry, ma'am. Of course," he said absently, like he was far, far away. He glanced nervously out the door. "It's.. um... not a really good spot to have a smoke," he pointed out, but he didn't stop Rebecca and Mable.

Cooling early autumn air wafted through, carrying with it a coppery scent that most people wouldn't have noticed. But Rebecca and Mable? They knew this smell like they knew their own noses.

Someone had bled out there. Recently.

"I said it was a private party, Royce," a female voice said in the alley, a tinge of concern in her tone, easily audible to Rebecca and Mable. Though it might not carry for most in the bar, Clara was near enough and paying enough attention to that area to pick it up, too.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Status
    (Academics)
    Aaron van Valen

Aaron's voice is usually quite flat and emotionless, almost rusty, but he tries to make up for this with his facial expressions.

PRE

Aaron subtly shakes his head at the misunderstanding. He meant someone should be checking the back door - but he should've been clearer. Anyway, no harm done.

'Nice meeting you Kenny, Aaron here. Let me write that down.' that said, he looks for something to write on, probably a beer mat or a napkin. He gives the guy his number.

Meanwhile he glances back at Rebecca. No surprise she got in. 'See, my mom has already found herself something to do. Though... I thought there was just a guy there? Is it more exclusive area... Of course she manages to get in! You know what's there?'

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Unbeknownst to Rebecca, Clara had made her command super effective. Without even a second thought she stepped forward and found the smell of blood. Rebecca waited for Mable and Clara to come through the door before she allowed it to close behind them. Rebecca had not felt the beast early, but she felt it now. Her Catalyst wanted to rip the trespasser limb from limb, but she held firm, for the moment. "Well for your information, you need permission to have these kinds of private parties in this town. Tell us who you are." It was not a request.

Cross I hope I'm understanding right that the girl before us is the one with the weak beast from earlier. Ignore the beast narration if I am incorrect.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It's ok, I don't smoke." She said to the bouncer, even though it didn't really matter. But others inside the bar might hear.

Mable walked through the door and was assaulted with the smell of blood drifting in on a cool breeze. She looked around the patio? looking for where the voice came from and for the man who had passed through a few minutes ago. Rebecca had already demanded information. Mable decided she would keep her eyes open for any possible ambushes.

Striking Looks
    (Enticing Vixen)
    Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

+1
    SL
    PRE

The telltale aroma of Blood wafted into Clara's senses. Curiosity as to why a bouncer held a baton and cut off access to the door shifted to Beast-tinged logic. Control. Dominate. Find more. Clara had feed earlier, and her own resolve was no small thing. She restrained herself and focused on the bouncer.

"What have you done?" She whispered harshly as she closed in on the bouncer and seamlessly blended the tone of a scold with the intimacy of a mother. She leaned in on the bouncer and brought her lips to his ear. "Whisper it to me. What you knew would happen out here. Why you've kept this secret from everyone. The lies they told you to justify it. The lies you told yourself. Let it all go." She brought one hand up to his face and caressed a cheek. "I promise, it'll make everything better." She paused. "If you're honest, you can run home and rethink your life."

Manipulate Bouncer 5 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-10-02 11:15:31 Clara E. Verne rolls 7 to confess Bouncer (Man + Pers + 1 Licencieux - Intime Guilt Manipulation) (10 Again) 4, 10, 5, 8, 8, 8, 9, 7 5 successes

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.