Ended
Watch

Meat and Greet!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    F
    Felix Grey

Felix would allow an amused huff to sound from his throat as Valentina shared her tale of hunting, but quickly turned his attention to Chris in short order.

The balding wolf listens intently as a story is coaxed from his fellow Irraka. His face does not where its usual near-scowl, instead being painted with empathy. The similarity between them was enough to make Felix understand the pain Chris must have felt. Nonetheless, this slowly morphed into a smile once again as Chris spoke his desire to leave a legacy and Felix offered a chuckle of approval.

Still.

He had to open up some time.

"Perhaps it is a legend we can help you form," Felix offered Chris, his voice floating on the side of reassurance, "Either way, I think I can relate, though I came here alone by choice." A slight expression of discomfort alighted the dirty man's face, he didn't like talking about himself. "Pack dissolved, so I hit the road." Different circumstances surely, but both Irraka seemed to come from packs that were doomed in one form or another.

Looking back to Queen, Felix would nod in agreement, "It feels... right," he offered, "An Uratha without a pack is not whole. Least that's how I feel." To her point of eating, Felix would almost smirk, especially as he imagined her wolfing down a steak in some kind of fancy shrink meeting.

Do shrinks have meetings? They seem the sort.

Looking to Emily, Felix would shrug at the question of whether or not he was getting settled, "Bought an old camper, renting a lot at a park," he said, "Got my eye on the paper. Looking for a plot of my own, but nothing yet."

Finally, Hector would receive a nod from the Meninna, deeper than the ones he had offered the others. The pack seemed to understand where he was coming from and for that Felix was thankful enough.

Irraka Iminir | Cunning ●● Honour ●
    Presence
    (Watchfull)
    Danger Sense
    Trained Observer
    Trained Memory
    Roach

Contacts: Street, Criminals, Charities
    Allies: Street ●
    Allies: Criminals ●
    Stats / Common Equipment

Quick Draw (Knives)
    Fleet of Foot 3

Backpack w/ small amount of clothes
    Cell, Reinforced Cloths (Jacket), Bowie Knife.

PRE

As the others speak, Roach nods. Eyes switching towards each speaker as their voices join the conversation.

"Cunning and Honour! she calls back with a wide toothy grin, teeth chipped and stained. She's feeling looser, a little more welcome, but - of course but. Always but. Never not a but.

"Pack's good. Without. Um." she shrugs, people more eloquent then her have already spoken. "Without is uh-bad." she finishes when she realized she didn't finish her sentence, knowing how lame those words strung together were.

She busies herself with more meat, and beer.
    Irraka Iminir | Primal Urge ● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily nods to the stuff about the Pack keeping People sane. She very nearly lost herself in those years alone. Only though strict adherence to Harmony kept her sane, and lost her what friends he had because of it. Well. Until this year. She points at Roach. "Yeah, that. What she said."The Ithaeur smiles at Val's thoughts on being around others that understand, but really can't comprehend Val's thoughts on eating how she wants, chewing on an enormous mouthful of venison as she is. She swallows hard so she can reply. "That kinda sucks. Are you at least getting regular work through it?"

"Shit, all this talk of legends is making people hunt for Glory. I always thought I'd have to out-think everything the rest of my life," Emily says, rounding off her beer and reaching for (yet) another one. "We'll have to find a real hunt to go on together. Not that we need to go far round here," She grins, flipping the lid off her beer, and working more food on the grill. "I'm glad that you're all getting settled in your own ways. I'm glad you all decided to join us. It's.... it's been a long time since I ever had something like this..." Emily looks so happy to have everyone around.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Half Moon Iminir
    (MD)
    Primal Urge
    Honor
    Wuffy Shrink

PRE

"Why talk about hunts for Glory when we could start hunting for Glory right now?" Queen asked, half of her steak gone. "I'll take on any dare that you throw at me! Just bring it on! What about you, Roach?"

Queen turned her attention on the raggedy wolf, her teeth bared in a greasy grin.

"You up for a few dares? Or you, Felix? Most of us could still use a Deed Name, you know, and there's no time like the present!"
    Dr. Valentina Queen, MD.
    Elodoth Iminir, Honor 3, PU 3

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

"Ahhh.. I tend to use our metabolisms to shame people at clubs and bars. It's far to much damn fun to outdrink the bro-est of bros." The Irraka chuckles with a hint of pink on his cheeks. "My family was actually happy that I stopped causing shit, they didn't know that it was because I had fallen into the deep end of the pool." Then a deep nod in thanks to Hector. "I will glady help in."

"Sounds like a plan Felix." Roach's...outburst? No that can't be right catches Chris off guard. Some to ask her about later. How exactly does a No Moon cleave to Honor that tightly? But Chris stays silent Emily has a point and Val is the first to try and start a party party.
    Irraka Blood Talon:

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily drinks her beer leisurely. "Because I wanted people to have a few beers and get to know each other, before we go off tearing up the wild pink yonder?" she says jokingily to the Elodoth. "Bu-uuut, it you really will take on any dare, I dare you to clean my apartment?" The Ithaeur sounds faintly hopeful but is only just holding back the laughter. Besides, no dares here will give me anything better than the last time, when I met Echo.

"I'll drink to that!" Emily grins at Chris. "Nothing funnier than watching people try to keep up!" Her eyes bulge as her sentence ins puncutated by an unexpectedly loud burp. "Aahh.. that's better... Oh, guys! These burgers are nearly ready if anyone wants?"

"I never figured I'd get a deed name," the Crescent ponders thoughtfully. "It would be pretty cool... I kinda figured they just happened when you did something particularly bad-ass, or like a gimmick you have. What did you have in mind, Val?"

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    F
    Felix Grey

Felix canted his head to look to Valentina more directly, locking his gaze as the others began to respond, glancing away only briefly to grant Chris a nod as the fellow Irraka accepted his offer of brotherhood.

Returning his eyes back to the doctor, Felix would only let out a huff of amusement as Em suggested Valentina play housekeeper.

"I'm curious what you have in mind, Doc." Felix offered. "Give your dare."

He'd humor Valentina for now. They were of the same pack now, after all. Felix owed her that much.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"Oh burgers! Yes!"

Hector moved back and forth, returning to the group with the hamburger or three he had claimed from Emily. He was eating with gusto as he settled back down, not caring how uncivilised and brutish he looked doing so.

"Mmmm. Ha! We have to earn Deed Names? I know I haven't done enough to lay claim to one."

Well, he did. That epic howl calling out the murder spirits would definitely serve. But this Cahalith kept quiet about his own deeds. He felt a pang of sorrow now that Viola had left. Silent Fury...

His face clouded over as he reached for another hamburger.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Watchfull)
    Danger Sense
    Trained Observer
    Trained Memory
    Roach

Contacts: Street, Criminals, Charities
    Allies: Street ●
    Allies: Criminals ●
    Stats / Common Equipment

Quick Draw (Knives)
    Fleet of Foot 3

Backpack w/ small amount of clothes
    Cell, Reinforced Cloths (Jacket), Bowie Knife.

PRE

"Roach isn't one. A Deed name." abruptly said, diving right into the conversation, "It's just a name. I um. Liked. It's not pretty. But. You can't kill a roach easy, ya?" uncomfortable with the attention she brought onto herself. "But. Deed names would be. Uh. Cool?" was that how people talked? Sometimes she didn't know.

"But. Uh. Burgers. Cheese. Please?" she says shuffling off after Hector to the grill. She busies herself with fixing up a pile of meat and bread and cheese and ketchup and mustard and pickles and mushrooms and onions. Stacked, evenly. Neatly. Each exactly like the last.

"So. Dares?" she's trying. Her unease around the Shrink is palpable, but she's not gtfoing. So. It had to count. Right?
    Irraka Iminir | Primal Urge ● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily can't help but laugh as Hector piles the food up high. Not surprised he's hungry.

She layers some cheese over Roach's burger and drinks more beer. The Ithaeur hands it over to Roach, watching the delicate process the Irakka engages of stacking each thing in turn with a cocked head, but tries not to stare. That's a lot more precise that your way of throwing it together and trying to eat it before the bun disintegrates... Still.

As if shrugging off the thought, Emily takes a huge ungraceful bite of her own burger, content to watch around a little as the conversation flows. " 'M always shit at dare ideas..." She mutters thickly. "Stuff you dared as humans mean less when you can drink and be as naked as we can without embarassment." A shrug and another huge bite of burger. Emily now has relish on her cheeks.

Some marinated chicken skewers are tossed onto the grill.

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last