Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Yes, it sounds good. And who knows, it could lead to more groups working together."

Rhodes nods in agreement. "It will be my intent to start working on the Wards as soon as we have a space to actually fortify. Once that's done, it will be the ideal place." He taps his chin. "It might be best to wait until the Hollow is set up before . We don't know how long it will take."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

B
    Blink

"Sounds good." Blink said as she rose up form the office chair. She spun it around one more time, before tucking it back under the desk. With that she turned. "I thank you for your time." She said with a bow of her head.

"Is there anything else?" Blink wondered, if there was something Rhodes had to discuss. Sure she had called the lil get together, but it was only polite to ask, before she headed back out.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Not at all. It was helpful. And I think that covers everything I had, unless you want to discuss what can be done in dreams." Rhodes rises to see Blink out. "If you come up with anything else, just let me know. Once the Hollow is ready, we can advertise for the practice."

All done from me. You ready to wrap?
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

B
    Blink

"Thank you again." Blink says as she slides past him, to open up the door. "I will post something up soon enough." She steps through the threshold and out, taking a moment to scan the surroundings. "Take it easy!"

With that, she bounded away. Of to who knows where to do who knows what. There were still some hours to burn, after all.

Thank you for the scene!

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"And you." Rhodes closes the door behind her, watching the attractive Fairest leave through the window.

Not the sharpest, but good-natured and a fighter to boot. A handy person to have around, if she can be pointed in the right ways. Potential allies in every Court now. I really should get around to meeting Sasha more formally...

The Flowering Fairest smiles to himself, and resumes his book.

You too! Scene closed.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread