(Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blackbird shrugged at Floki's question. Honestly, she didn't know whose claims were whose.

"As for claims, all I know about is the President's hangout, the turf that the Fudds have, and to avoid the south," the neonate chirped, her voice marked with honesty. Then she realized Floki was asking about industries and contacts. The little bird's eyes widened lightly at her mistake, reflexively mouth the word 'Oh'.

Then Blackbird nodded with Ashley's comments, "I'd imagine you'll be fine if you stay mindful, even if you share interests with other um... company employees. I got a few friends here and there... and no one seems to be bothered by it. Yet." Then the comment of the police and medical professionals being off the menu and the neonate nodded in further agreement, "She's right. Leave 'em alone, but honestly they'd probably be more trouble than they're worth anyway."

Posting under the assumption that we are continuing from previous posts in which Blackbird gave the information on the Barrens, Hunter territory, and Rack. If this is not the case please let me know and I will happily post it again!

Viking Bowie
    Striking Looks
    (Rakish)
    Presence
    (Removed)
    Floki

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well, well. If that's the truth, and there is currently only one border that has been firmly drawn, I suppose that Sacramento sounds almost too good to be true. We'll have to keep in touch, share news. Perhaps trade tips. That sort of thing," Floki replied, before rising to her feet.

"Otherwise, I'll leave you to enjoy the festival. I think I've had my fill for the evening."

Good to wrap scene
    Floki. Mekhet. Carthian Movement. Striking Looks 2 (Rakish). Presence 1 (Removed).

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Good as well. Still sad about Kara =(
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blackbird smirks as Floki rises and suggests they part ways, "Don't be a stranger, Floki." This Floki had become a figure of interest for the little neonate, as had those other Kindred in her vicinity.

Would she endeavor to see Floki, Ashley, and Theo again?

Absolutely.

Good to wrap here too! Thank you!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread