Ended
Watch

Academy Talks

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    L
    Lina Moretti

"It's more detailed than what I've heard. I'd heard it is possible to taste Vitae, and know things about the person it belonged to, but nothing so in depth," she said, referring to van Valen's interesting talents. "But it sounds to me like you can, in theory, learn all manner of things. It's useful. Potentially Requiem-changing, if you got the right information out of the right person."

She paused, staring a long moment at the intense Mekhet with calm eyes as she thought about her next words.

"So I guess what I want to know is, why is this such a super-special secret that you worry some about owing allegiances to a Covenant? It sounds like a useful tool that you could ply for all manner of reasons. Or is there some more dangerous element to it?"

C
    Cross

Rollback 2018: A Summary

Taft began to discuss the intriguing powers of his Bloodline, testing the knowledge of Moretti and van Valen, the latter of whom actually knew things about this most hidden bloodline. A discussion of the nature of memory and information encoded into blood flowed.

Feel free to pick it up!

C
    Cross

As Travis is quite busy right now with work and has posted that he needs some time away, I'm going to wrap this up since it is approaching the month mark. We can pick it up on his return!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread