DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid flashed a grin filled with mischief.

"Oh yes. For many, many, reasons."

The Darkling let her pause grow and mature before she continued.

"So? Anything else? I take it you have accomodation and stuff... you know... sorted out? If need be I can arrange something. Same with work. It wouldn't be glamorous but work is work right?"

Ingrid might have been extricating herself from the hands-on management at the theme park but she could still sway some things.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

A.K.A. Freya Bloom
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

Freya's Mein is a hybrid between her mask and some hellish bird of prey. Her face is much like her Mask, save for the larger, saucer-like amber eyes that a more reminiscient of a bird of prey than a human being. Within her mouth, her lower and upper canines are also more prominent and elongated.

She bears no hair atop her head, boasting instead a short headdress of dark brown feathers. These feathers trail down her spine and along her shoulders and upper arms before erupting yet again along her thighs and rear. Freya's lower legs and forearms are scaly, not unlike the legs of a large bird of prey, and end in wicked talons which serve as her primary tools against her enemies.

Truly, she is terrifying, but their is a Savage beauty to her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Freya regarded the wraith with a warm smile, careful not to bear the full image of her elongated canines.

"I appreciate your concern, Ingrid, but I am quite settled for now... I work as a house manager for a group of content creators. For the amount of work I actually do? It's great pay! I have a lot of free time. My obligations with Man are therefore relatively minimal, but if this changes I'll let you know,"
    Freya said, her tone one of genuine thanks, "Housing is likewise settled, naturally. I live with them. For the moment, I'm lacking secret little hollows and nooks that I can escape to if I ever want a little privacy, but I presume that will come about after I am here for some time. Until then, I may just need to spend a little time at Funderland. Or in the parks."

Freya paused, sensing the conversation was slowly churning towards its end, "There is nothing else from me, but if their is anything you feel I shoul know, please don't hesitate. Otherwise, I'll take my leave for the evening."

Good to wrap on my end! Unless Ingrid needs something else from Freya
    Wyrd: 2 | Mantle: 1 (Spring)
    Mantle: The light scent of apricots

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid giggled.

"Alright then. You know where we are. I got your number and you got mine. See you round."

And Freya is Acknowledged. City Status is now 1.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

4. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread