Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

No. I was assuming you were a big girl and could get into it yourself. *He smiles, obviously teasing the other Mekhet. He holds it up, giving her a better view of the long, flowing material.* Unless, of course, you don't like it. I'm afraid it was the best I could do on short notice... *Thankfully it had been dry cleaned; the vintage store making sure the items were clean before they sold it. It had never occurred to Max to look from something from the last 40 years for her to wear*

S
    Steven

Elanah walked over to the dress and ran her hands along the smooth material. She looked as if she was going to say something snarky and then her face softened. "Thank you Max. Your very sweet." She took the dress and went into the bathroom. About 10 or 15 minutes later she came out of the bathroom wearing the dress. "Thank you Samantha, Thank you Max." She went over to the mirror and put the earrings in and had Max help her with the necklace.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Samantha bows deeply, her eyes flitting to Max's to see if her Master was as pleased with her as Elanah. Max gives only a slight nod towards his ghoul; but it is enough to send her heart racing, a bright blush coming to her soft cheeks* That will do, Samantha. Go bring the car to the front door, we'll be there shortly. *Samantha bows again, leaving quickly and closing the door behind her.*

*Max steps behind Elanah, hands fumbling a little as he positions the pearl necklace; inexperienced at putting on jewelry. He finally gets it right; leaning in to nuzzle be back of her neck softly* Be careful tonight, you're going to have the Deava's seeing red.. *He reaches down, a fingertip running along the simple chain that holds the dog tags on* I do wish you're leave these here, my dear...

S
    Steven

Elanah leans into the Nuzzle. "Yes well, I needn't worry about the Daeva." She turns to him as she slides on the black silk gloves. "Very well I will leave them." She walks over to the side of the bed and pulls out the metal case. She enters in the code, being careful for Max not to see it and opens the case. She puts the Dog tags in the case closes it and locks it. "Are we ready?"

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*He nods* As we'll ever be... *He holds the door open for her, waiting for Elanah to leave first. Samantha has the car waiting at the front door for them; Max holding it and the car door open for her as well. He's careful to make sure the tail of the dress is tucking inside the BMW's interior before closing the door; slipping in the other side. A nod to his ghoul, and they depart of Court*

Cut, print, it's a wrap.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread