Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
(Guilty of Dreaming) Coffee Corner

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Bitch Anne had all the power ta be a Queen. Self servin' power whore yes, but NOT a push over. Expect the worst if ya meet here in the Dreams. Though if Dream Team drains her Glamour that'll make it easier fer Team Kickass ta frag her. Hmm, I wonder," Circe rubs her chin, "Can I get grenades on short order? Instead of just Molotovs." Circe shakes her head, "Eh, not important ta yer part in this. Just if ya can fuck her up so she can't use powers when she wakes that'll work great for my crew. Aaaand I think I will let loose the Summers of war."

Circe laughs at Frey'a advice, "Oh Freya, I welcome more muscle and really wish I'd grabbed some explosives before leavin' the Bay. But findin' a picture of that bitch? Eh, I knew some of her old aliases. Gimme some time online." Circe pulled out her smart phone and tried to dig up some old websites with Queen Anne's face.

Lol Nope
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-10-02 23:18:05 Circe rolls 4 to Checking old websites on her phone (10 Again) 1, 7, 5, 6 failure

Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes , Xadun liked this post
    P
    Penance

Penance is visibly cowed when Circe scowls at her for suggesting to not be too hasty in the attack. She'd figure trying to exercise some caution might show a bit of forethought than just going in guns blazing. But she supposed given the circumstances, taking care of her quickly was more important than taking a moment to lick their wounds. She slumped back into her seat and shrinks a little while she let the others discuss. It really wasn't until Circe asked for a hand on the physical side of things that she seems to perk up again.

"I think I would like my feet out here anyways. Ingrid saw, I was the first one to die in the dream. Besides, you are going to need an Ogre to fight the other Ogre."

With a plan set and the others evaluating what resources they have on hand, Penance racks her mind and....

"I am afraid I cannot offer anything beside myself. Everybody I could go to is either here already," glance to Wolfgang and Circe, "or an a complete different continent."

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes smile broadens as Freya refers to him as the Huntmaster. "That was not what I meant, Freya. Your ability to manipulate the dream will be invaluable, it's true, but I was referring to one of my own talents." He pauses, solely for effect, and looks at all the Changelings gathered. "The Autumn Court has a technique to find the dream of an individual we seek - we call it an Oneiroscope - which then allows us to traverse the dreamscape from one dream to another, until we reach the dream of the person we require. From a Hollow, the Dreamers will sleep and enter a dream. I will lead us through the paths to Quill's dream, and then Freya's contract can shape the environment there with ease. There we face Anne, or her minions, as planned before."

The Fairest looks at Freya, his smile fading. "It's clear you would rather be with Circe, but unless we have anyone else in the Freehold with Contracts of Dream like yours, Lady Ingrid and I will need your talents more." He nods to the Spring Queen, then looks back to Freya. "Thought the idea of instilling fear in her is tempting, Anne is a Dread Lady, and will have wreatheded herself in the emotion of our Court. I doubt it will have the effect we would hope for."

As Circe looks for images of the rogue Ashen Lady, Rhodes looks to the Ogre. "That you are willing is enough, Penance. If the dream taxed your mind, you are better served not going there again."

He claps his hands together. "So! Once the Oneiroscope is done later today I will give you all a time frame. Lady Ingrid, Freya and I, plus any others willing, shall enter the Dreaming and Lady Circe, Penance and the Iron Spear shall tackle the mortal side. My dear Morningstar... " He looks to Lucifer. "Your choice is your own. Whatever you feel most capable of. Though I might suggest... rest." The smug look on his lips reminds her of his clear seeing through the lies of earlier.

And you and I will talk, Lucifer. What is is you are hiding?

We have a plan! I think we're getting near to the end here, unless anyone has any other important bits to add?
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

5. Likes Yumyumcrow, Stray, liked this post

A.K.A. Freya Bloom
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

Freya's Mein is a hybrid between her mask and some hellish bird of prey. Her face is much like her Mask, save for the larger, saucer-like amber eyes that a more reminiscient of a bird of prey than a human being. Within her mouth, her lower and upper canines are also more prominent and elongated.

She bears no hair atop her head, boasting instead a short headdress of dark brown feathers. These feathers trail down her spine and along her shoulders and upper arms before erupting yet again along her thighs and rear. Freya's lower legs and forearms are scaly, not unlike the legs of a large bird of prey, and end in wicked talons which serve as her primary tools against her enemies.

Truly, she is terrifying, but their is a Savage beauty to her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

A look of realization painted the Stalker's features as Rhodes explains in greater detail what exactly he needs Mother Talons to do. For a moment, the charitable spirit of the Den Mother debated with She-Who-Stalks wrathful nature. Then came the statement that caused a shift in Freya's expression. They needed her. She was not merely a hound in the kennel.

Blood can wait.

Freya's savage side faded. Slightly. And she gave the Flowering a small, knowing nod. "Consider this hunter in your party then, Huntmaster." The voice began to shift as the statement moved from Freya's throat, She-Who-Stalks' feral growls gradually shifting to the soothing tones of the Den Mother.

Take the key. Close the cage. Let the Stalker sleep.

"We should exchange details before we convene here," the Den Mother suggests, "Then just call when you're ready. I'll come."

Good to go on my end!
    Wyrd: 2 | Mantle: 1 (Spring)
    Mantle: The light scent of apricots

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

ooc: ret 2 go
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

0 Scenes

Okay my lovely plotters! Are you wanting to break off into two threads right away, one for Oneiromancy, and the other for the Hospital visit? Or is there something else in the works that my slightly sleepy slothy brain can't compute at the moment?

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

I thought they would be asynchronous - Dream Team needs to wander through the dreams to Quill's dream and find where Anne is in the real world. Then one of us wakes and directs Team Stabby to try and hunt Anne down while Dream Team try and keep her distracted in the dream.

Unless we're skipping the whole dream-bouncing depending on how good the Oneiroscope roll is. That's up to the mystical Wyrd. (ot a mystical Sloth!)
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    P
    Penance

I don't know if y'all were waiting on me, but I'm good to go as well. ...If we're still doing this with Saber Sloth and Lucifer Cayce leaving.

I'm with Xadun though, I figured it'd be Dream Team first, then relay the info to Ground Team.

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hang in there. Wait and see what the ST for this venue says first.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Give me some time to sort out the plotlines (Sloth's and mine) and we will try to move forward. Travis has been a busy bee of late.

15. Likes Yumyumcrow, Xadun liked this post
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread