Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Nothing lethal to our kind. But troublesome if you're not careful." Cynthia said with a shrug. The Dead have no need to breath. Though sewage can completely ruin leather.

"I've been well I suppose. Been getting more and more busy these nights. Never thought I'd see the night I would be this popular." The goth said with a laugh. "You?" She stopped as soon as Maple made herself known. "Oh Priscus Wood. Good evening. We had just wrapping up Clan business. How are you?"

K
    Krieg

Nodding in agreement with Cynthia, then he greeted Mable, "Hello Priscus Wood," the Hierophant smiled. "All is as well as it can be for the time being."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale had not been too far behind Mable, walking slowly and like she had a purpose. She didn't really, not yet anyways.

As pleasantries were exchanged, she stepped forward, a smile on her face, eyes dancing between the two Haunts,

"Good evening Priscus Weiss," a nod of her head, "Hierophant." another nod, "I hope your evenings have been pleasant."
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I am wonderful thank you. And thank you for not minding the interruption." Mable was all smiles like usual. Then Ale caught up to her and she waited.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Good to know. Anything going on with the Circle?" Cynthia asked.

The haunt was taken off guard by Alessadras arrival. She had been joking about her popularity, the world seemed to go out of way to make it true. "Prince Antinori. Good evening." She said with a small curtsy. "Well... With the exception of one thing, its been pleasant so far. You?" She glanced back at the stairs and frowned again.

Clearly Davis had left. Asshole.

Shaking her head, she returned to Maple. "Oh don't worry. You're Not interrupting anything. Been up to anything?"

K
    Krieg

Krieg answered Cynthia, "The Farm is coming along. I am pleased to report progress within the Domain. Rome wasn't built in a day. It should be ready by the Autumn Equinox."

Then to Mable, he waved a dismissive hand, "You're always welcome in my book."

He looks to Ale, "I applaud your leadership."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She was pretty sure he knew what Cynthia was referring to, and following her eyes only confirmed it.

Smirking with a shake of her head, “Yes, that was rather,” a pause as she found an appropriate word, “unfortunate. Hopefully the lesson has been learned and there won’t be a repeat.” Because she was done.

Looking to Krieg, “I hear there are big plans for the Farm, and I’d like to touch base with you on a few things in regards to that. Just some questions I had, though those can be asked in private if you prefer. But I’m pleased to hear it’s coming along.” Good for them, rebuilding the Farm.
    Her leadership? Oh, the Davis thing.

“Grazie. Though I fear my patience is running quite thin with the whole mess.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable was ridiculously happy this evening, and therefore couldn't help but smile brightly. "Priscus Weiss,
    I'm sorry it's been so long since we have touched base.
    How have you been?"
    Mable was quite sincere.

"Thank you Hierophant, I appreciate being made so welcome."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia smiled. "Wunderbar Krieg. I cannot wait to see the end result." It was regretful the previous Priscus would not be present to see it...

She nodded to Alessandra, frowning again. "Yes. I had also asked him to see me after he was done cleaning. Though I'm starting to think he ran off to his haven." Exasperation and annoyance were starting to grow, much like the odd smells coming off the artist.

"Yes. It has been too long since we've talked." The goth agreed. Thinking on it, she had not really spoken to her since that incident with Twist several months ago. "Like I said, I've been doing well. How have you been anyway?"

K
    Krieg

As conversation shifted from greetings and Davis's misstep, Alessandra expressed interest in hearing about the Farm. "I would be happy to answer any questions. I am intent upon seeing it become a thriving contribution to the Domain." He smiled ever so cheerfully.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 18

You do not have permission to view the list of names.