Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The day had come for yet another Consilium. But this was an important one. This was where they would decide as a whole how things were going to be done.

She knew there would be those against it. It was just how things went. But would there be enough for it? That question would be answered. But how much of a headache would the discussion cause?

The Thyrsus went a little dressy, but not too much with black leather pants and a golden-brown sweater. Over which she wore her favorite long red leather coat.

True to her word, she shows up with a couple boxes of coffee balanced and some boxes with pastries. There were various flavors and varieties, not know what anyone liked.

Walking in, she was surprised to see new faces as she found a spot to place the numerous boxes. From her messenger bag, paper cups and napkins were removed.

“New faces!” she exclaims with a wide, friendly smile. “Welcome. I’m Aurora, Thyrsus.”

2. Likes Vincent liked this post
    A
    Alastor

Alastor came down from the Arrow tower wearing a bulky black t-shirt, a pair of jeans and some solid athletic shoes. Gone was the full soldier's regalia of the previous month's solemn Duel and the big firearm; this was a Consilium about people and organization, and so the Arrow dressed to relax and socialize. On the right side of his belt, a chain-and-knife contraption was coiled like a whip.

"Hey, everyone. How's it going?"

He glanced at the tables, the chairs, caught the note from Banshee and smirked. Of course the Free Council was doing Free Council stuff. His stomach rumbled quietly at the thought of pizza, but it was a healthy-eating sort of day. Alas.

Equipment in Minisheet.

S
    Samael

The Mastigos arched a bushy brow at the Acanthus. His eyes looking directly into the man in front of him. This gentleman did not mention membership with an Order. "How do you spell your name? Is it like a nautical unit or the adverb?" Then he shrugged, opening both palms toward the other Awakened. "If you'd like, I can tell you more about my own, at a later time."

He turned his head, observing more Awakened as they had arrived. Thankfully Aurora brought coffee. Looking back to the Acanthus, "It's showtime," he said with a smile. "Hello, hello, welcome, welcome everyone. I hope you are doing well. Thank you for those who brought food and drinks. It's amazing how much can be accomplished on a full stomach."

A grand sweep of his arm followed, "I see new faces and those who have been around before. Once again, I am Samael, Mastigos of the Silver Ladder. Today, we begin the process of re-establishing ourselves. A full fledged Consilium, with a local Lex Magica." He paused looking toward the Assembly Hall as indicated on the note. Seemingly he considered commenting on it, yet, decided against it.

"Before opening the floor to debate,"
    he reached into his jacket pocket, retrieving a notepad and pencil. He flipped open the paper, "First order of business shall be representation. I know in the past there have s been Path Councilors and I have heard whispers of Cabals as representation. I will withhold my opinion until later. I don't want to subconsciously sway someone's thoughts."

Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    General Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense: 6 (3)

Active Spells: 3 / 6
    Base Paradox: 2 die
    Personal Spells
    2e Fortune's Protection
    (potency 8, +3 defense)

Temporal Eddies
    (potency 1, mage sight)

OCC
    PRE

"Uh huh."

Knot gives each of the newcomers a nod, and Alastor a wave. "Same old same old, dude. Looks like people called in outside help cause no one was interested in talking about this shit last time." He shrugged. What was the point? If people wanted a nanny consilium to make them feel better, that was their malfunction.

Instead of belaboring the point (because he knew his opinion wasn't wanted), he turned to Nemo. "Nemo, you look different. Obviously." What do you say to a shapeshifter? He nods over towards Winter. "That's Winter, want an intro?"

It was the least he could do before he took a seat.

Assuming the shapeshifter was cool with it, he walks them over to Winter's frigid little corner while the thearch desperately tried to seize control of the situation. "Winter. I see you're still being anitsocial. This is Nemo. They're in your club. I already told them you're a cranky curmudgeon, so you don't need to pretend otherwise."

What gun? 2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-22 14:37:52 Knot rolls 7 to Perception (10 Again) 8, 2, 7, 3, 2, 4, 9 2 successes
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Temporal Eddies (Improvised)

6. Likes Xander, Vincent, Cayce liked this post
    N
    Nebula

Awakened seemed to be coming in one after the other to attend consilium. The first one to cross her path was a blond woman. As she strode into the circle Nebula notices the slight bulge on her waistband.

Was it a gun? A knife? Definitely a gun, handheld, not too big.

But she seemed to be acquainted with the other magi…

Hidden gun? I see you! 3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-22 15:15:31 Nebula rolls 7 to Concealed weapon? Perception: Wits + Comp (10 Again) 3, 1, 6, 9, 2, 8, 9 3 successes
      Disguised? Nah! 1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-22 15:24:33 Nebula rolls 6 to Disguised? Wits + Sub (10 Again) 1, 10, 6, 3, 3, 1, 4 1 success

Nebula decides to take the chance and join in on the conversation, she desperately needed to make acquaintances and now was as good an occasion as any other, even if grandpa was already starting his speech and the confident blond had taken the center stage to.

Thearchs for sure.

The overbearing and paternalizing stance was typical. When the older man finalizes his introduction she shrugs in acknowledgement of her own prediction.

”Hey, Bacchus! Pleasure to meet you!” The Mastigos waves and shrugs at his inquiry about some woman named Faye, acknowledging her ignorance.

”I’m new here to…” She commiserates and turns to the woman that had crossed her path first and to the man across her. Nemo and Knot from what she had gathered.

”You guys seem to have been around for while…” The Mastigos observes as a way of introduction and offers both a polite smile as way of greeting.

”Do you mind if we both join you?” And as she approaches the duo she gestures with her hand to Bacchus for him to come join them to.

Nebula and the scruffy looking Shaman seemed to have something in common – they knew nothing about what was being discussed and they had no ties to the growing crowd of magi.

Maybe they could both benefit from that.

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

There were quite a few new faces, and even the familiar ones, she greeted with a wave and a smile. She watched Banshee place up the note and did not think much of it, as she knew this business wasn't everyone's cup of tea. Weavebreaker had even wished that she didn't have to deal with this, but she knew it was essential.

Weavebreaker did her best to keep faces and names matched, even internally repeating some she was familiar with. Banshee, Cricket, Juris, Samael, Knot, Nebula...

Avi…?! No, Nemo...and strapped...

Winter, Bacchus, Aurora, and Alastor…

Weavebreaker wondered where some of the other faces she saw were, maybe they were already around and she had missed them. The Circle was a big place, afterall.

"Greetings all." Weavebreaker offered to the ensemble of Wise. "I am Weavebreaker, Arrow of the Golden Key."

"Thank you all for coming."

"We have the task today, of shaping what the Consilium will look like. Banshee has been kind enough to bring food and I see that others have been like-minded. Thank you." Weavebreaker bit her lip for a moment.

"I know this whole thing is not everyone's cup of tea. There is no requirement to be involved in these talks." She said with a soft nod.

"We have a diverse bunch of minds, which provides us strength here in Sacramento. We will do our best today to listen to each other and not speak over one another."

"I also see some new faces. Welcome to Sacramento." Weavebreaker clasped her hands together. "May wisdom prevail today."
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

9. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Ritual Spells Active

Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Strike the part about noticing the gun.
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

Faceshifter
    Striking Looks
    (Androgynous)
    Nemo

Carries:
    Derringer
    Makarov
    Smartphone

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well, it looked like today couldn't have gotten any more interesting, even if someone did suddenly cart in a full dog and pony show. Seriously, what was up with everyone bringing food and drink all of a sudden? Was there a potluck notice that she'd missed?

Given the contents of the note, she didn't think so, but she was still new, and from what Knot had said, it seemed that Captain Sam had arrived recently. Were all of these new people part of his delegation, or something? Well, whatever. At a certain point, the concerns of one city just didn't matter that much when one realized just what, exactly, they were fighting against.

Nemo. Thyrsus. Guardian of the Veil 1. Striking Looks (Androgynous).

Presence
    (Genial)
    Striking Looks
    (Scruffy)
    Bacchus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Bacchus listened as names were mentioned more then anything. There wasn't any point of being in a community of strangers, and as peopled welcomed him or introduced themselves they were met with a smile a nod. Except Samael. Samael, who had tried to begin the meeting in the most condescending way possible by disrespecting two of the very mages who would be voicing an opinion on the matter he clearly cared more about then anything.

Two mages who could just as easily say none of the above.

When the Warlock patronized them with the notion that his opinion would so deeply sway the other magi's he earned a scoff from the Shaman. He instead chose to turn his attention more fully to Nebula and her invitation. He should probably get recognized before the end of the day, but making friends was also on the to do list.

"Pleased to meet another new face." As he continued to smile he pulled a bottle of whiskey from one of the bags along with a stack of glasses. Without another word he took his bottle and little stack with him and followed Nebula.

Bacchus will continue here!

13. Likes Cayce, , liked this post
    A
    Alastor

Alastor joins Guardians et al.

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread