Ended
Watch

Price to Pay

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    J
    John Davis

Her moves were like lightning. Her ferocity unmistaken. Davis's beast howled to lash out but was beat back into submission by the dominating presence of the Archon's more potent beast and Davis's own will to survive. The wound would heal. In time. Davis stared at his tongue dangling between Twist's fingers. Then he glared at her as he spits out a couple of teeth and a fang.
    I win the pot, she keeps the ante.

Davis continues to stare waiting for the Archon to make her next move.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

So he could listen. That was good to know. All was not lost.

With care she placed his tongue on the table amongst his other valued items. The collection was now completed. Once that was done she straightened to look again to the man across from her.

”Now... I am going to ask again. Do you understand? Yes or no. I will accept a nod as yes.”
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

J
    John Davis

A confident nod of affirmation was performed by Davis. Nothing more, nothing less.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Sorry for the delay. I did not notice my input was needed.

Davis has sustained 2 Lethal in damage. Normally a straight attack with a fist would do Bashing, but this is attack explicitly targeted his mouth / tongue. The cost of healing the dental work / oesophagus damage is reflected in the 2L.

I really don't want to cramp anyone's style of play - but the tongue will take two scenes to 'grow back' (a bit like recovering willpower). This will be set to the first two scenes after this current scene wraps.
    deltadream JonReeves

Peace YYC.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod.

A flicker of satisfaction showed in her dark eyes. More telling for him most likely though was the slight relaxing of her body. The resumption of the charade of life. A stand down from combat readiness.

"I do not believe there is anything more to discuss here then. I will notify the Prince that you are aware of your debt to her. You will find an Au Pair. In regards to..." she waved a hand at his effects laying on the table. "I will leave you to gather them up. I am sure you wish for them back."

She pauses and reaching out lays a delicate finger on the lump that was his tongue. For a moment she seems to be considering saying something in regards to it, perhaps adding an additional stipulation on its return but then she pulls back.

A small mental sigh. It was deserved but the Court's patience had already been worn thin. He needed an Au Pair sooner rather than later and she had a feeling that his lack of tongue would not actually prevent a social stumble in his quest.

So instead she made a silent note that the next time he made such a fool of himself in such a manner it would be tongue, jaw and teeth that she removed.

Glancing up to Davis she nodded once, a clear sign that the meeting was over.

6. Likes , liked this post
    J
    John Davis

Davis gathered his things, his tongue already beginning to disintegrate. He could have placed it back in his mouth to speed up the healing process. However, such actions seemed rude. Therefore, he left it to remain. A symbol for whatever such things were worth. Davis then sat and waited for the Archon to leave him alone or to dismiss him. Either way, he was done with this town. If they wanted something done, they can damn well do it themselves.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist frowned.

And then mentally reviewed what she had said. She was certain it was in English... and he had started to pick up his items. But then he stopped. And sat.

Leaning forward slightly she spoke very slowly and very clearly, "We are done here John. Finish cleaning your stuff and leave unless you wish to loose additional body parts."

Her tone reflected her eyes. Neither were amused with his antics.

9. Likes liked this post
    J
    John Davis

With words he was unable to speak, the Archon told him to leave. She was done with him and he with her. The last item remaining was his tongue. Wrapping its remains in a hankerchief, Davis left Elysium.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread