Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(Secret Sewers) Oubliette

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    J
    John Davis

"That thing is most definitely feral! Should I shoot it?" Davis reaches for his gun. "I could just maim it if you like. Or should I take aim at those dainty little mirrors"

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Frustrated with not being able to see over the rubble, Mable decided to try and climb up the pile to get a better look. She started to climb when she lost her footing and slid down the pile landing squarely on her ass, "Ufft."

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-09-03 16:35:27 Mable Wood rolls 1 to Try to climb rubble (10 Again, Chance) 8 failure

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    K
    Krieg

Krieg held up a large hand, "Not yet. It's restrained for the moment," he tapped his ear twice as he heard the chains rattle. "As to what it's chained to..." he peeked at the creature.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-09-03 16:46:24 Krieg rolls 5 to Perception check - what is it chained to? (10 Again) 8, 8, 4, 7, 6 2 successes

Seeing Mable's difficulty in climbing over the rubble, he shook his head. He wasn't going to say, "I don't you so" to a Gangrel. Savages have claws that cut through anything with ease. "I'll climb over first and lend you a hand. We can close in on this creature."

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-09-03 16:43:18 Krieg rolls 4 to Dexterity + Athletics -3 circumstance penalty (10 Again) 7, 6, 6, 10, 8 2 successes

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Krieg can see that the wretched being is chained to the bed. Not enough to leave them completely strapped to the bed. Enough for some movement.

Not enough to get very far. And the mirrors are definitely out of reach.

The giant Haunt finds that if he takes his time, he can easily clamber over the barrier into the chamber.

The wretched being notices him as well. It positively purrs in delight.

J
    John Davis

Davis holsters his gun and bends down to help Mable up. I'm sure she can fend for herself and she may refuse the aid in front of her priest. "Here let me help you up. That mound of trash is most treacherous." Davis indicates the lacerations on his unhealed flesh. It would be nothing to heal them while facing an unknown, why waste precious vitae?

"Once we are all across we can deal with whatever that is. We can also use the shovels and dig our way through so as we can make an easy retreat should something worse come through that door on the other side."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable offered her hand to John, "Thank you, John. A helping hand is always welcome." She looked at his hands, "You should get those cleaned up soon." She gave him a grateful smile.

To Krieg, "A hand over the pile would be wonderful. Let me grab my stuff." She grabs her bag of tools and is ready.

K
    Krieg

Krieg will help both Mable and John over the rubble so they're all together.

The Haunt pointed to the thing, "It's some how happy." Then his gloved finger pointed to the restraints. "It's being held in place. Minimal movement. Keep an eye on its teeth and nails."

Krieg approaches, he stands at the bed, far enough that should the straps somehow break, he has time to react. Staring at the creature, he asks, slowly, "English. Do you speak English?"

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-09-05 02:20:12 Krieg rolls 6 to What are you? [Int+Occult] (10 Again) 1, 3, 2, 1, 3, 4 failure

Whatever this thing was, he was certain he had never heard of nor seen it before.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The figure stiffens sharply when Krieg moves in. The bed lurches and creaks ominously.

This close, Krieg can finally tell that the figure is not an it; it is a she. Her body is so old and thin that it is indeed, almost sexless; but the shape and contours of her gaunt face are feminine. Under the shapeless thatch of her hair, her eyes are large, deep, and dilated; they stare vacantly ahead as if their owner was in a trance.

"Dead living. Dead living."

Lips form a rictus. Pink tongue darts out, massaging cracked lips.

"Why are you here?"

There is a horrid, ghoulish moment as the figure stretches, drops onto its side, cat-like, and carefully surveys the three Kindred. The movements are strange and stilted; no human - healthy or sick - would contrive to move in such a fashion.

10. Likes Riks liked this post
    J
    John Davis

Davis uses caution as he enters the chamber. His hands never far from his holsters. He would let the giant answer the question.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable stands back from her Slightly behind the men and tries to figure out what she might be.

OOC what should I roll? occult?+ wits+composure?

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread