THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"Lady! I'm a business man! So I got caught crossing some bull shit turf line! I offer you a Hell Hound so I can get out of here. You've made your point! Thats what you get: a pet just like Saul or Prince Saul as he calls himself now or whatever. And I get to carry on. Get it!"

Fear made Buster flare.

"What more do you want? Blood bond? Shiiit I'll die on my feet, thanks! I seen what what that shit does! And I ain't swearing to no Covenant's either. They just fuck you up! Seen that with my own eyes too! I say what I said to the Movement when they came sniffing around - no thanks! You want Sacramento, fine. I'll stick to Roseville and the country side. Message received."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable took a step closer to Buster, she didn't like how he was speaking to the Prince. She wanted to hit him again. Her hard fist sinking into his soft face, bones cracking. Beast was revving up as she got hotter under the collar. Her fist clenched at her side and her shoulder flexed back slightly. She caught herself and didn't hit him but one look of a go ahead from Ale and he was getting it.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist didn't react to Buster's flare up. Instead she looked to Ale. How far was the Prince going to push him? This wasn't Twist's arena, but it was Ale's. Or was this all just a game... not game... show?

Yes. Show.

Near her, she sensed Mable's movements and glanced to the pretty Gangrel. Lifting a hand in a calming gesture, she shook her head slightly.

Everything was still under control.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale remained calm, though her Beast was thrashing at its cage door. How dare he talk to them like that?! It snarled in her ear.

The chain was violently pulled back. She didn’t need the distraction right now.

“My my, aren’t we the angry one? It was a simple question. You see, in my line of work, things are not given without payment of some sort. So color me,” a pause, “surprised by the offer.” It was true enough. But she didn’t think there wasn’t some string attached somewhere. But she’d have to play this differently.

“What do I want? That’s quite easy. I don’t want people trespassing and poaching in my Domain. And Blood Bonds bore me, they’re over done in my opinion. Plus, I already have Sacramento. So what I want is to know that I’m not going to find you in my Domain again without permission. And that Saul isn’t going to call me telling me to pick your ass up again. That’s it, simple.” It seemed simple to her.

“So if that is agreeable to you, you make me one of these dogs, and I tell Saul you were nice and polite and we don’t have any more issues.”

Eyes move to Twist, “*Dobbiamo ancora tenere d'occhio questo. Ma abbiamo deciso di giocare bene con il nostro vicino, quindi lo faremo.” They would need to get a Regent in Citrus Heights.

OOC Italian Translation
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Buster seemed to deflate and shrink back into his seat, the power of Krieg's dark Art still working on him mercilessly. The poaching Gangrel did not verbally respond further. Only his head bobbed in deranged enthusiasm that he had understood.

"Yes."

The word scraped out of the Gangrel like a cringing whine.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nods in agreement with her Prince's words.

Glancing to Mable and Kreig as she shifted weight rather pointedly, she tried to convey silently that things were wrapping up. It was almost time for them to enter the next stage of the game... bringing Buster back to Saul.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable watched Twist and Ale for reactions etc. Twist shifted position and so did Mable. She relaxed a little. STill ready if something went wrong but she could see the man was defeated.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

While there was a little voice in her head that kept whispering in her ear that there was a catch somewhere, she ignored it for the most part.

Nothing was free. So her guard would remain up, but she felt they had reached an understanding. His nod and agreement cementing it.

So the Savage smiles, knowing a smile can be heard in ones voice, "Meraviglioso!" she says with a small nod. "I am so glad we were able to reach an agreement. If there is anything you need to aid you in the breeding process, we will make sure it is available for you." a nod to Mable and Krieg.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

K
    Krieg

Krieg nodded and bowed before Her Highness. The supernatural miasma of fear disappeared as if it had never been present.

Dread is deactivated. Krieg taken no other action.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

A slight gasp escapes from Buster as the Dread power dissipates. His body sags at first, released from the tension that had held it. Just as quickly, the Gangrel tenses.

"Maybe provide me with the breed you want for your Hell Hound?"

Sarcasm at first. This fades quickly into seriousness.

"I don't want to make something you don't want. And that kind of thing can be personal."

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread