(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She watches Mable move to reenter the room, and gives it a few moments.

Looking to Twist, who by her head shake, didn’t seem to know what was going on. But her gesture with her fingers brought a nod from the Savage. Should Krieg turn coat, knowing Twist was there with her was reassuring. And her Claws itched to find a new target.

But, she decides to let it play out. For now.

And follows behind Twist, closing the door as she went.

Dark eyes look to where people had placed themselves, and she moves to stand in front of Buster. Not within reaching distance. Just in case his restraints couldn’t hold him. But there was comfort in knowing she could close the distance in mere seconds and sink her Claws deep into chest if need be.

Then a smile, not an overly pleasant one. But still a smile.

“You must be Buster, I’ve been hearing a lot of things about you.”
    Begins the Italian, “Seems you enjoy being in places you don’t belong without permission. So lets talk about that shall we?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Plastic crackled as Buster turned his head this way and that.

"No one told me of needing any permission." He spoke after a pause, wind whistling through the crevices and holes of wrappings binding his face.

"I go where the business goes as it moves around all the time. I don't stay longer than I need to. You'd do the same." His voice was measured. The whistling from his wrappings suggested something else, so did the way his body stiffened as Ale spoke.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable stood on guard ready to sprout claws or deliver another punch if needed.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tattooed arms fold across her chest as listened.

“Actually, I wouldn’t do the same. I’m smart enough to research the area I’m going into first. There’s this little thing called trespassing and it’s frowned upon around here. You don’t go into another’s Domain and start poaching, it’s not good for your health.” He wasn’t as stupid as he was playing.

“So this is how it’s going to go. You’re going to tell me what your business was in my Domain. But if I think you’re lying to me, then this friendly banter we have going is going to stop. And you won’t like what it turns into. And now, the floor is yours.”

5. Likes Psychangel liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Buster stiffened, his head swaying to and fro as he struggled to resist the powerful impulses emanating from Krief the room.

"Tresspassing? Oh fuck!"

"I was testing out a ghoul pet. I wasn't sure I had got the mix right and the only way to check that out was to put her up against an opponent. Baby steps. Once I got the mix right I can start a breeding program. Maybe even make one of them ghoul families - but for hell hounds."

A pause for breath.

"I don't have a lot of clout in the dog fighting circuit yet. So I have to go where the bouts are; otherwise I'd be more picky of where I go."

A gamble: an explanation and an excuse.

"I think I got the mix right: training, feeding, bleeding, all of it. I could make another one if given the time..."

The Fear had him. He was negotiating now.

Twist

His explanation was ... valid.

Saul had in fact made mention of needing Buster for his dogs. Implying he was given leniency in exchange for exactly what he was offering Alessandra now- a new pet. But he had also been warned by Saul to leave Sacramento alone.

And he hadn't.

Twist glances to Alessandra. She was a silent spectator in this 'debate'.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well, seemed he knew what trespassing was.

Wait a second? A Ghoul pet? Hell hounds? Like what Dirge had?

And something that could be valuable for her. For many, many reasons.

But how best to proceed?

“You breed these dogs to fight? Against regular dogs or are there others in the same, eh, field as you?”
    what do you call someone doing what he was doing? Hell hound breeder? Was that a thing? Did you get paperwork with them?

“Tell me, because now you’ve got my full attention,”
    a pause, “are you good at this? Making these dogs, surely this type of business comes with great risk. Entering anothers Domain must have been worth the great risk you’ve placed yourself in.” he had to know he was screwed.

“Running a business without seeking Acknowledgement and feeding off my Domain, tsk tsk.” She makes the sound with her tongue. “Quite a bind you find yourself in. But I’m a reasonable woman, a business woman at heart, how can you make this up to me? Something useful will have me talking favorably about you to Saul.” Oh yes, she knew who Saul was.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Buster twisted in his seat, even as he sat rigidly upright. His head, thickly wrapped as it was, appeared to lean precipitously away from @Alesandra's position. As much as he dared: his spatial awareness tingled with the looming threat of Krieg behind him.

"How else are they going to get tested? Blood is too precious you know..."

The Fear stilled his levity.

"Eh... I did this sorta thing before I was Embraced. And for a time afterward with my, um, sire. Before I hit the road!"

He tried shifting another way, evidently fearful of the presence behind him.

"Its been a while but Saul let me hang around so I've been getting back into it. Yeah! 'Cause... 'Cause I can breed up one for you like I'm doing him. Right? That what you want? We can make a deal, like, civilised?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oh she was aware how precious blood was.

Interessante.”
    Replies the Savage, studying him. “I was not aware it was such a lucrative business.” A dangerous one though. But she couldn’t help but wonder what went into it and what the payout was.

His shifting was amusing to her, evident by the calculating smile on her face.

Breed one for her? Now things were getting fun.

“Could you now? Tell me, what’s in it for you?” she asks, crossing her arms over her chest. “Because I know it can’t be an easy task for you to breed one. What is this going to cost me? Now I’ll warn you, I’m a business woman at heart, and I know when I’m getting jerked around. But I can be civilized, so long as you don’t try and play me for a fool.” It was usually a grave mistake to do that.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Buster made a noise that might have been a helpless laugh. He hunched on his seat, shirking away from the fearsome presence behind, and in front, of him.

"Yeah... Ah. Well. It would be free. Of course. I mean... hey!"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a calculating coldness to her eyes as she studied Buster before she glanced to those around her, an eyebrow raised.

“Free?” questioned the Italian, not believing what he said.

“Nothing in life, especially our unlife, is free. There is always a price to be paid, some string attached somewhere.” It was how life and business worked. No one did anything without getting paid. “So what is the string you’re attaching? The price you have hidden somewhere, hoping no one notices until it’s too late.” She knew all about that, having done it a few times over the years. It was a calculated move, but if not played right, a deadly one.

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread